No.

who here /socialsmoker/??
started about 6 months ago and only smoke when im with friends or at a party
i just bum smokes off people so i dont have to pay for any lol

Gotta get those smoking gains

cigs increase test and is cut for cutting because it reduces your appetite

women love men who smoke

Only in anime

Before I concede, tell me this: how much do these faggots actually smoke? Is it a real habit or do they just light one up for the pictures?

Clearly photoshop

Note also that in none of these pictures has the cigarette been lit that long

jon skywalker smokes all the time in his instagram stories

>thots love men who smoke
ftfy

No.
Plus smokers are the lowest of the low.
They stink when beside you in an elevator or store or at a meeting, they take more breaks than others but try to justify it with 'shorter lunches' bullshit, and for some reason it's the only socially acceptable littering. They literally litter in front of everyone and somehow it's just accepted.

Nice nipples. Go breastfeed your boyfriend.

No.

>tfw I literally always have cigarettes on me just so I have a way to escape awkward situations and something to make people a little bit friendlier when I meet them for the first time at a bar or something

My sister always gave me shit for having cigarettes on me for the longest time. I smoke maybe two packs a month if that, never got addicted. Now cigars on the other hand...

Smoking isn't that bad in small doses, at least for short term health. Obviously can't talk about long term health.
I usually smoke 1 - 4 cigs in the evening and bigger amounts when I'm out with friends.
Sometimes I notice it after a heavy weekend when I do cardio, but it's not that big.

However, I recently bought one of this meme vape things and have to say I really like it. I smoke max 1/evening now and since I don't wanna seen vaping in public I still only vape in the evening at home.
Maybe it's a placebo, but I feel my taste and smell sense has slightly improved.

>being that guy

Study just came out saying tons of those have lead in the coils that get vaporized when you smoke them.

Well that would be highly unpleasant.
I think I'll have to do some research, thanks for the warning.

Ask the boys in the FFL. Fuckin loads of them smoke and they'd run rings round most fitness/discipline and determination wise.

i have to lol
packs are $30 here

Cigs for betas
Real men smoke the Stogie

> all the women in the pic staring at Jon

i only smoke when i go out for drinks, too bad i drink four times a week

this

>two packs a month
>never got addicted
Sounds like an addiction to me desu.
I like cigars too. Perfect for yardwork, late nights around the fire, or chilling on the golf course. But I never want more than one every now and then. Arturo Fuente Magnum R's are my faves

Anyone who starts smoking nowadays is legitimately sub-80 IQ. You're totally unable to think for yourself.

>mfw actual iq test gave 136
>start smoking over my first heartbreak

>Can you be Veeky Forums and smoke?
No.
>toxic chemicals
>polluting your lungs with combustion byproducts
>nicotine is a POISON
>emphysema, lung cancer, pulmonary diseases, cancer of the mouth and esophagus, etc
>at the very lease reduced lung capacity equals reduced ability to endure exercise (i.e. out of breath sooner)

You can't be fit but you can get aesthetic gains.

>smoking
>'aesthetic'
LOL no, it's a filthy, smelly, disgusting habit. Only someone addicted to smoking would say this.

Its not placebo. Cigs kill your taste. I too switched to a fedora and feel way better

I got one of those Vuse Solos you see at gas stations, definitely prefer it over cigs. Its small enough to not look like a fedora memelord when you use it, and its stronger than most other vape juices. Gains dont suffer either. Never going back to cigs.

Its only aesthetic if you're already cool

based stogieposter

Damn, supreme gentleman right here

You can be a little Veeky Forums and look good, can't be a real athlete though

Yes. Don't listen to the straight-edge virgins. Even Arnold smoked cigars.

>tfw you'll never ride with General Marcos smoking your pipe and killing corrupt Mexican cartel-funded soldiers
feels bad mang

do they smoke each other’s cock as well

You can definitely still be aesthetic and smoke, but I don't know about fit/healthy.

you can be fit hell, even healthy, but definitely not at optimal health

lel
stay mad brah

No. But cardio kills gains and true niggaz dont run.

>6 ciggies at work is 30 minutes of unworked pay

Not full blown smoking, a couple a week is okay

Yeah.

Fit =/= healthy. Some of the fittest guys i know take down a pack a day. Live your life and stop worrying so much.

As I implied, I predominantly smoke cigars.

>two packs a month
>addiction
I mouth smoke like a cigar, and in my experience cigarette addiction looks more like a pack a day if not more.

I'm partial to medium body Padrons when it comes to cigars

I'd fire your ass so fast if you smoked on the clock

Sued for discrimination. Nice. More money for me.

no, thats why i stopped yesterday, fuck that degenerate shit.

Not true. Even in anons post I'd say his pros i.e. talking to people and not being that you putting yourself in social situations otherwise outwiegh a little extra risk of cancer

>(((Capitalism)))
But fr in some counties they are the equivalent of 20 cents

Seems like a lack of capitalism is the culprit here

As implied

Yeah but it fucking sucks. I love smoking. But limit it to 3 or so a day, the only problem I have is that cardio is shit. I’m slowly increasing distance and times, but I know if I didn’t smoke at all I would be significantly faster.

Slowly killing yourself because women seem to like it

I only smoke when I drink which is about once a month or so. I wish I didn’t at all but coupled with the cravings and the low inhibition it happens unfortunately, quitting smoking otherwise has made my sleep incredible, cured my anxiety and makes me feel so much more healthy.

If i see someone smoking I immediately think 'oh wow this person gives in super easy to lifes probelms, def not going to make smdhfam'

>bitchboi working a dead end job trying to feel superior to people in STEM

def not going to make smdhfam

Whatever you say, little virgin buddy.

it will help you lose weight, but fuck over your general health pretty god damn badly.

>riding a bike and smoking
it's like you want ash in your face

Not a pack-a-day smoker, but you can enjoy a smoke now and then and be fit.

Similarly, being alcoholic is not fit. Having a couple of drinks occasionally is.

Jon smokes when he does those live shows

Weed, yes. It's so much less carcinogenic and the smoke is less sticky in your lungs, and you need so much less actual plant matter to get the job done. Plus, these days there's vaping.

Cigs, sort of. Depends on how much but your general health and cardio fitness will take a substantial hit regardless. You will never be AS fit if you smoke as if you didn't.

My coworker smokes fucking captain blacks and is fairly fit.

No

Absolutely wrong.

No, you can't compare drinking a glass of red wine at dinner sometimes with smoking. At all.

why? Cause you drink wine?

Yes you Can

i smoke about 1 pack every 3-4 months. not really a big deal

>unable to think for yourself
but you don't smoke because everyone tells you not to smoke.

No because smoking has not benefits at all but red wine or beer has some benefits (and some drawbacks)

Actually, they decrease zinc absorption
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1784736/

Sorry, bro

Weed yes
Cigs no

Negative. You can be strong and aesthetic and smoke you just won't be exactly healthy.

Pipes are godtier

yes
nicotine for those mental gainz brah

women like anything a REAL man does.

>camel crush
low test

Plenty of soccer players get caught smoking. Some of the best players in the world smoke in secret.

No, because comparing addiction and effects between the two is like comparing apples and oranges.

You're an idiot for believing that "smoking" grants you manliness. Besides cancer, ageing and hampered cardiovascular performances you'll just get a complimentary stinking breath, and no woman likes that.