Finally become ripped enough for my muscles to be noticeable when clothed

>finally become ripped enough for my muscles to be noticeable when clothed
>only attract sluts and older (30+) women now
>the girls I'm interested in (18-25 shy reserved nerdy girl types, preferably virgins) all find me too intimidating and avoid me
>a girl actually told me she wasn't interested in flings when I wanted a serious relationship with her
>because I look like a ripped chad everyone assumes I'm out to pump and dump as many women as possible
>they also assume I'm much stupider than I actually am
>I'm actually doing far worse with women than I was when I was a skinnyfat nerd

What the fucking shit, Veeky Forums? It wasn't supposed to be like this. You faggots ruined my fucking life. And don't give me any of that "it gets better when you're in your 30s" bullshit. I'm fucking 22 and I want to be with a girl my age, who the fuck wants grannies in their fucking 30s anyway?

maybe you're just ugly?

>they also assume I'm much stupider than I actually am
Does this actually happen? Just use glasses, fag.

Cannot wait the day when I'm able to attract older 30+ slags.

Then stop lifting you stupid faggot, you'll still fail just as badly and look like garbage doing so

You probably try to act like some chad and do a completely botched job, making you look like a retarded desperate meathead. Would explain why girls think you want to pumpndump and think you're dumb.

This is all an assumption, though. Have you been acting any differently since when you were a 'skinnyfat nerd'

>18-25 shy reserved nerdy girl types, preferably virgins

Stop this. Your pure anime waifu doesn't exist in real life, user. My advice to you is to drop your weird /r9k/ mindset because it won't do you any favors.

>grannies

I'm mid-30's and match teens and early twenties all the time, it's even better on a nightout. You're just in that shitty early-to-mid twenties age range where you are far too horny still but not a fresh prestigious man-child girls and women alike want to corrupt, nor are you a mature daddy figure yet.

Oh shit its been a while since the last closeted gay thread

You think you have it bad
>be me, 300lbs 5'7 losrr
>want to attract girls
>start getting fit last year
>down to 220
>suddenly attracting twinks and older/taller guys that want me to fuck them
>girls start flocking me because they think I'm gay and they want a gay friend
>had a couple tinder girls say that I would be bored of them and I could do better

Obviously you're not doing it right. Previously you could rely on your nonthreatening soyboyness to bring in the nerd poon, similar to how even the most skittish deer wouldn't think twice about being near a fieldmouse. Now that you're a Chad you're going to have to do all the work. You've gone from fieldmouse to mountain lion - the only way a deer is going to stay near you now is if you've got it by the neck. Be more direct. The 'sensitive fellow nerd' angle won't work in your new body. You getting discouraged by the "I don't do hookups" line when you didn't even bring it up is a great example of you failing to understand your new role. The fact that she brought it up without prompting meant that hooking up with you was on HER mind. Your job is to spout the appropriate platitudes to soothe her guilt about the socially-conditioned taboos against female horniness and then fuck her brains out. After that the ball would be in your court re: ever calling her again.

Hmm, this actually makes some sense. I didn't expect any useful replies in this thread, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Where are you from SE Asia?

OP isn't gay. I understand how he feels. He doesn't appear to be replying to I'm going to make some assumptions about him based on my own experiences:

>shy and insecure in high school
>never really attempt to talk to girls
>miss out on key socialization years and fall behind developmentally
>start working out in late teens/early 20s in an attempt to make up for lack of personality

What OP describes as "sluts" are more than likely completely average sexually active college age girls but because of the above, he's become sexually repressed and has issues with being sexual.

Thanks user, i've just texted this to myself and will read it on every date i get.

USA

Maybe its how you carry yourself?

If you look like a turbochad you're going to be treated as such.

Sounds like you just fail the shit tests.

you're just a beta faggot, since i've got ottermode i've got basically any girl i wanted, i simply talk to them and i notice if they're laughing at every single thing i say, if they are i go for the kiss, if they aren't i wait a little more

What does that mean?

I've honestly considered starting a newsletter or the like. It seems like there's a lot of anons out there who just need simple, straightforward advice on how to conduct themselves around women.
Glad I could help.
A 'shit test' is a Pick-Up Artist term for lines or actions that women use to weed out insecure men. "You could do better than me" and "I don't do flings" are two examples from this thread. The idea is that you shouldn't be distracted, derailed or discouraged by these sorts of statements (this is called 'maintaining your frame').

Well gee, guess I have to be more persistent then

>more persistent
Especially on tinder. If she didn't want your dick she wouldn't still be matched/talking to you.

>tfw buff body but baby face
I get both I guess,depending on how I dress

>Preferably virgins
You deserve what you're getting for being such a faggot

t. guy wanting to indirect rub cocks

t. person who wants to limit their dating pool to 5% of women

having great muscle mass is great user

normally what i say doesn't matter as a fat fuck but now the things i say got more impact

seriously, you just got ripped expecting women to make the firrst move

This has nothing to do with your muscles. I guarantee you're relying on false machismo and pretending to get laid more than you do to get with women. You're not acting like a person people want to date, an easy going and fun loving person.

>30's
>'grannies'
Your real problem: You're hopelessly immature. No amount of gym will fix that. Try growing the fuck up, then maybe you'll find yourself interacting with worthwhile women your own age instead of emotionally immature older women and 'girls' your age who are likewise still thinking and acting like they're 15.

>22
>Looking for a relationship

You're a retard. Go Chad it up with those cuties.

Here's an observation every girl from slut to a (perceived) saint, keyword perceived cause they're all whores in the end, say they want a relationship. They only say this not to be perceived as sluts.

They all want a night of fun with a Chad. And hey if you bed em and then talk to them one of them may become a repeat customer and that could blossom into a relationship.

Glasses and longer hair. Stop going to parties and drinking. Thank me later.

how dare you

You're degenerate and should probably change.

gymcel life

ya, this pretty much solves it.
reading books and saying smart shit also helps

This is some good advice,
thanks user.