You can't lose weight unless you count calori-

>you can't lose weight unless you count calori-
Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/april-benshosan-8730b7b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That study does not correlate with not counting calories being a hindrance in weight loss.

Both groups ate less than what they usually did, by eating more vegetables and foods with a low calorie density. Of course they lose weight then. But you also lose weight by counting calories and making sure you stay under your TDEE.

Whoever wrote that article is retarded.

You clearly don't understand science. By not counting calories and just switching from processed food to non-processed food, you too can lose up to 12 pounds in a year.

not acknowledging a fact doesnt mean its not there
calorie counting is much more precise and accountable, those who dont and try to lose weight but cant keep spitting shit like "muh metabolism" "muh thyroid" cuz theyre autistic

pfft

Also
linkedin.com/in/april-benshosan-8730b7b4
This woman has no relevant education when it comes to nutrition.

Should I be surprised?

AHAHAHA

Didn't even notice that.

Every fucking time.

> reading comprehension 101

>I understand science
No you don't

gas all kikes

Why do people like this exist? Such a poisonous faux-nice vindictive bitter jealous crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.

>Be fatfuck
>Decide to do something about it
>Start going to a PT, follow a workout schedule, the whole shebang
>Lost 6kg of fat and gained 2kg muscle in two months
>Never counted calories
>Just ate good food, cut the fatty shit, and worked out a ton

/thread
"study"
saged

>3kg a month

bro if u counted ur calories u could be doing that in a week

that sticky is there for a reason faggot

>lose 6.6lbs in a week
don't be a retard

Alright, so by counting calories you can track exactly how much weight yo-
>I DONT WANT TO
Okay, just saying it's easier to actually measure the thing you are trying to accomplish like in any other field of progress
>NO IM GONNA DO IT WITHOUT IT
>loses sub-mediocre amount of weight
>HAHAH SEE I CAN DO IT WITHOUT TRACKING IT
>Newspaper: COUNTING CALORIES CONFIRMED GREATEST ENEMY TO WEIGHTLOSS

why are we trying to help these people again?

bro hes obese he could be dropping more

>3kg a week
Nigger you better be on clen or you gonna end up looking like a POW

he said he's a fatfuck. we don't know how fat.

i consider myself a fatfuck (need to lose another 30lbs) but I'm not obese. even if I ate 0 calories I couldn't lose that much weight unless I was doing pro athlete level training.

>what is water retention and slow carbs

dude what? ppl doing waterfasts lose ~ 1 lbs a day,

Yes goy avoid counting calories and keto! Just go vegetarian so you can eat all the bread, pastries and candy you want while also losing weight!

If you're fat and just starting? I lost 11 pounds of water weight alone in my first week.

>study
>not 'scientific' study

thank god

nobody is talking about water weight you dumb fuck. he clearly said fat

You don't HAVE to count calories to lose weight but you DO have to be in a caloric deficit, regardless of what meme diet your doing.

Really depends on your weight and activity level. If a person that is grossly obese decides to water fast and walk all day he could lose way more. Of course, it might kill him due to the strain on his heart, but hey...

Gf has tried multiple BS diets. Gets then from ignorant coworkers... every time no results. Tell her it's calories in calories out, iifym, etc. Gets mad, ignores it.

Got her a fitbit for birthday, I have one to track my sleep so why not match. She uses tracker to set calorie goals and religiously tracks food. Starts losing a couple pounds a week. What do you know.

The problem with calculating calories in and calories out is that it is extremely hard to do at all accurately, even if you're meticulous about it. Best to just not eat clean, not overeat and lead an active lifestyle instead of wasting time crunching numbers that most likely will be wrong anyways.

sure it varies but that's what I observed from stalking the /fast/ generals was the average rate of weightloss on ppl from 40 to 100+ lbs overweight. I did a 6 day fast at 14% and I lost around 0.8 lbs a day. I travel on a bike tho and there are lots of hills here so I did ~1 hour of biking every day

>not eat clean

Derp, meant that without the "not".

Are you only acting retarded?
>Eat more nutrient-dense food, in particular vegetables
>Less hunger response because hormones
>Eat less
Yes, of course eating less works.
Counting calories is a way to make sure you are actually eating less, it's suggested because here we like having precise metrics that will work even if the end user is dumb.
>Protip: counting calories won't work if the user is SO dumb they'll eat something and not count it for some reason.

>12 pounds in a year

>Gets mad, ignores it.

Why do people fucking do this? They'll put themselves through fucking retarded diets (that are much harder to stick to than just keeping a small caloric deficit each day) and then get angry when you tell them how to actually do it.

Eating 500 kcal less a day for a few months is MUCH EASIER than these meme diets too.

>Eat more nutrient-dense food, in particular vegetables
>Less hunger response because hormones

That's wrong though. Meat/protein fills you up the longest. Its not just about nutrient density, in regards to hunger.

>reading a review of a study instead of evaluating the study yourself
dyel brainlets gtfo my board

>it's better to make vague guesses about how much you're eating than it is to have more information!
you can count to potato, can't you, OP..

samefag

every fucking time

yeah no need to count calories if you make sure you are eating less lol
if you started to eat only half of what you eat now you would lose weight without counting calories

Every time

>That's right goys you don't need to track your calories you'll lose weight anyway
>Now how about a nice wholesome burger from mcdonalds
>Yes, yes good shovel it into your face goy it's good for you lots of proteins and fats you need those

the methodology here is so fucking bad, lmao

>12 pounds in a year

might as well keep eating fast food, fatty

OH NONONONO

it's true.
my girlfriend "counts" calories, but she does it completely wrong every time
that's why she's so THICC

>tfw no smol gf

>only person to not take my post seriously
at least somebody ITT isn't a brainlet