PSA, don't ego lift!! Know your limits!

PSA, don't ego lift!! Know your limits!

Just had surgery for duel ingunal hernias. Taking Percocet and ibuprofen and still in pain every time I move. Can't cough or laugh, can't lift for 6 weeks.

It's not worth it bros besides no one will be impressed because you added an extra 10-20 pounds over what you could safety lift.

Hey man, hope you get well soon and get back to lifting.

I assume it was easy to tell you had a hernia right?

How did you manage to get your hernia? Did you just completely disregard form or was it over a period of time?

Also speedy recovery fren

I think I have a mild umbilical hernia but I'm not sure. It has not worsened in 5 or 6 years.

perfect form wouldn't have stopped his guts from spilling out of his abdominal wall

It's not like his disc bulged, you moron

I got my umbilical hernia from a 130 kg suitcase deadlift (286 lbs) with one hand. Too poor for surgery, all exercise hurts, all gains gone.

Don't do things like that, learn from my errors.

>Too poor for surgery
what kinda shithole do you live in ?

You can't just have hernia for 5-6 years without it worsening provided that you are still lifting, hell even your daily activities would have made it pop. Its probably an injury

The United States of America

kek

>live in the US
>need hospital treatment
>basically living as a serf, if your employer aristocrat hasn't gifted you health insurance you're out of luck
>have to pay entire operation out of own pocket
>20.000$ in debt for a 5 night stay at the hospital
>house gets taken, thrown on street
God bless land of freedom and independence!

Meanwhile in the EU you would have your operation and pay a tiny manageable fee at around 5%, if even that. The only third world country in the world where people can't afford medical treatment is literally the US, kek on nigger.

>be Europe
>pay 55% effective tax rate
>have to pay 5% of 20,000 euro surgery
>1,000 actual fucking euros
>I only make 5 euros an hour as a dickwasher in a Turkish bathhouse
>guessI'lldie.jpeg

Only fucking losers in the US don't have health insurance, and it's kind of nice. Let those faggots die, we don't need the bottom 10%. I wish we'd get rid of EMTALA as well so we can move that process along.

>Meanwhile in the EU...
I've studied the system for 20 years and every year it gets pushed a tiny bit towards turning everything into a private enterprise identical to the US.
Give it another 20 years and it will be the same. You will need a private insurance to get decent care, and anything else will focus on keeping you alive but not alleviate pain.

The universal requirement from ancient tribes to modern man is food and the medicine man.
That's why globalist are so hellbent on trying to own it.

If you're in decent shape and you follow the dietary post-op recs plus gyet enough movement you'll be able to start lifting light (45-95) after 3-4 week if it doesn't hurt

Had an open surgery with a 7"long incision. Was back at work 2 days later, followed weight restriction for 3 weeks and got told by the doc I was well past where he'd expect 4-6 weeks post-op.

PS: it only hurts for the first few days. After that it's annoying as fuckall until 3-4 months as the scar tissue grows over yhe mesh

At least you know what caused yours, when I had my it just popped for no reason I can remember. Maybe it was cause by cough, maybe by pushing shit to much. No idea.
And now, six years after surgery I'm paranoid as fuck that it returns, start to cough and palpate my groing between sets.

or you could just do your ab workouts
or you could not have defective genes

Fuck, same boat. Been doing mostly calisthenics for the past few years, still making pretty good gains.

>not being NEET master race on free public healthcare
>spend EBT money on chicken and rice
>sleep 8-9 hours for max gains
>optimize daily schedule for lifting
>contribute to society by posting racist infographics in a Cambodian goose herding imageboard

Have you had some net put into the muscle?

My uncle just went through a complete hip surgery and paid about 500 in personal expenses, that's about 50 euros.

>free public healthcare
Not in the US.