Warm showers decrease Testosterone

According to numerous studies, 15 minutes of increased heat in rat testes showed a big drop in testosterone.

Heat (even in small amounts) has an effect on our DNA, RNA & protein synthesis in the male testes.

This is why our balls hang outside of our body, to stay cool.

Cold showers also boost testosterone levels and burn white fat.

When you take a cold shower, brown fat is activated, resulting in an increase in energy and calories burned to keep your body warm. So much so that according to this study, cold temperatures can increase brown fat by 15X the normal amount, which can result in 9 pounds of weight loss per year.

academic.oup.com/endo/article/141/4/1414/2988074

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/01485018808987051

menprovement.com/benefits-of-cold-showers/

menprovement.com/boost-testosterone-naturally/

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102964807

this just in from scientists at Veeky Forums
studies conclude that everything you like or enjoy reduces test to infant levels

Also hot showers are bad for your skin, and taking cold showers is a form of discipline.

Cold showers suppress inflammation and kill your gains
You can't win unless you /noshower/

Hot showers + icing balls is the true redpill

Dont go max. cold, go a little lower then mid section, so its just fresh, that way you escape the harming heat and also dont get that anti inflammatori effect of super cold one. Win. Also feels great.

Let's just agree to take body temp showers. That's sorta what you would find in nature anyway. Aim for like 80-90 degrees.

> you're not a rat
> hormones are regulated over a chronic time period. even if there was an acute disruption from showering it wouldn't do shit in the long run

itt brainlets

>he doesnt shower everday

t. Hygienelet

>37.5 degrees C water springs and streams are abundant in nature.
Stop fucking namefagging

meanwhile sauna is incredibly good for fat burning, muscle retention, muscle building

We came from Afrikkka right? Water over there is warm.

Right? That and the fact I really enjoy a hot shower are the reason I won't do cold. Why does everything have to be a hassle.

Is there water in afrika?

>tfw you're so obsessed with test levels you literally minmax your showers

>namefag
>retarded
Checks out.

Hmm
>Guys from Marina Del Ray
Vs
>guys from Indianapolis
It's all the proof you need.

between this and the nofap meme, none of you brainless baboons know shit about how hormones work. stop googling testosterone+study and drawing retarded conslusions

I just take roids so I can enjoy life and not have to worry about shit like the temperature of my shower or if there are traces of soy in my food.

Wasting time on Veeky Forums is probably decreasing our testosterone more than any of this stupid shit desu. I need to get away from this place for a bit.

they only kill gains if its immediately after working out

>having natty test so low that you have to be so obsessed with test levels

what about saunas?

Speak for yourself, nigger

Veeky Forums really has taken the mantle of dumbest board on Veeky Forums. The dorks here will jump on any stupid bandwagon that comes along with no hesitation.

Taking cold showers when it is -20 C outside does not seem to be healthy.

Have you heard of the Nile?

>Cold showers burn white fat
>When you take a cold shower, brown fat is activated
So it literally turns you into a nigger on the inside? I'll pass