Yohimbine Thread

Didn't get any answers in other threads so starting my own.

Just ordered yohimbine HCL 180 caps 2.5mg.

Current weight is 70kgs, 0.2x70 = 14mg

Should i start like this:

Day 1: 1
Day 2: 2
Day 3: 3
Day 4: 4
Day 5: 5
Day 6: 6 = 14mg yohimbine a day
Day6+: 6 tabs a day

Take it 07:00 every morning (doing 16:8 IF so have my first meal 12:00)

Taking all caps in one go? Anything else to think about? Had any progress on yohimbine before guys?

Self dump because GET THIS SHIT GOING

Thats insanely underdosed and you dont have to build up just take it. I take 15mg a day fasted.

>tfw yohimbine and ephedrine is illegal here

I would like to know too, OP.

Naww bruh, gonna build it up fuck you. Not gonna overdose/get some shitty reactions because i might be intolerant or something.

Lmao same here. Didn't stop me from ordering abroad tho.

>Naww bruh, gonna build it up fuck you
no you dont but ok

>aphrodisiac
you'll have your dick on fire, op

More thinking about safety first. And what do i lose because i build it up with 1 ea day? 5 days of cutting? Thats nothing.

>safety
Dude tahts my point. This shit isnt dangerous and barerly works. If it was that powerful itd be illegal. Youre literally fine but again its your call.

It's illegal in my country.

And every fucker ALL over the Internet tells me to start with 1 cap and build it up. Why?

>And every fucker ALL over the Internet tells me to start with 1 cap and build it up. Why?
Where? Who? Also the fact that a bunch of idiots are saying that should tell you how overreacting they are.
>dont swim after eating
>Dont take more than 2 aspirin
>dont lift to seriously, just wanna tone
Normies say stupid shit all the time, ignore it

I started with 20mg a day and am currently at 40mg a day. You seem to have microdose that won't affect anything. I would personally start on your day 4 as a baseline.
>t. 196cm 110kg

How well does this stuff work?
I tend to keep my love handles even at a pretty low bf% and heard this helps

>176cm, 122kg, 35%BF
i bought 5mg caps

been using only 1 cap for every workout which involves 60minutes cardio and it really gives me a lot of energy and makes me sweat a lot

i work out everyday 6 times a week (started 2 weeks ago) in the mornings in a fasted state

if i higher up the dosage and take it on other times aswell, am i going to see better results?
at which times can i take it and how much higher?

That more or less matches what I have read on the subject. Maybe split the full 14mg dose in two (morning/night).

you should take this shit when you're low enough bodyfat(10-12%), otherwise it wouldnt do much. you could get to 10-12% from dieting alone

Use EC stack to get from ~15% BF to 10-12%. Once you're 10-12% you can switch over to yohimbine + fasted cardio.

Considering the same! But i wake up around 7:15 and off to work mon-fri. Taking it all in the morning would work perfect with my schedule and fasting window. Or take half 7:00, and the rest around 19:00 when my eating window closes.

I'm currently cutting hard and have been doing it for some while.

70kg, 14%BF and going for sub10, will be around 12% before the yohimbine arrives.

Yohimbine with EC stack? Is this a good idea?

if you want your heart to explode sure.

do taper up, its safer and you will find an ideal dose. I get pretty anxious at .2mg/kg despite a pretty good stimulant tolerance, others are fine well over that. I also get very very shaky at .2mg/kg.

I work shifts so every other week I dont have time for the early cardio - is it worth taking yohimbine without doing liss?

How many people here have actually seen good results because of yohimbine?

Still not convinced these threads aren't shills

Or stop wasting your time with this shit and get on something like anavar and cut, so you don't have to watch your gains melt away.

nope really bad idea. They both bind to two different receptors and cause your heart to run double time. You could do it for a while but it's a really bad idea and counter productive.

IF you want do yohimbine in the morning for fasted cardio and use EC as your afternoon dose. Also remember it's a YC stack. you need the caffeine as well.