Minor in Spanish at uni

>minor in Spanish at uni
>speak it well enough to flirt with Latinas now

You ARE making language gains, right Veeky Forums? You haven't made it until you know this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watchv=1fECdNhCN-k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2BfdlzwgI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGevM41VyL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>majoring in Russian
>going back this summer
Was pretty successful with the women there last year

>majoring in linguistics
>speak four languages
>no interest in communicating with any group of people on earth
>all the people I'd want to talk to are dead
I started teaching myself Latin a couple weeks ago on a whim and it's the best thing I've done in a while, lads

Latin might be good for pulling trad Catholic women

Already know English and Spanish fluently. Trying to learn French and later either German or Japanese.

no language gains needed i mog your girls with my thick slav accent

>learning java right now
>learning languages to interact with women

lmao no, only priests speak latin anymore.

priests get hella pussy

>he isn't aware

Fluent in both English and Spanish and am currently learning German.

There are people that major in languages? Best of luck to you, my friends.

>speak it well enough to flirt with Latinas now

I'm studying for a German and French degree, and studying some Japanese on the side. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do after finishing college in 3 years, i'm seriously contemplating dropping japanese and learn math so i can get a real degree after i graduate

any tips to improve my english/2nd language? should i read in loud voice? how do i do to come up with sentences for myself without repeating things i had read before? ive tried rosetta stne and duolingo and barely helped me

Nah, nuns do to.
>tfw you have a 60yo gook nun slobbering over your dick

why gringos here want to bang latinas but when a latino want to bang a gringa they go mad and start the /pol topic, seriously you guys are disgusting breed with your own women fucking degenerate pricks lmao

>t.latino

Not our fault women of all races prefer white guys.

im not against that, actually i dont care but white guys here get mad when white bitches are over some tyrone dick, maybe they are just memeing but idk

Not memeing, we just don't like seeing non black women get beat up or abandoned.

>being proud of being bilingual

>implying whites dont do the same

i think the race thing is an excuse, most guys just don't like the idea of someone that isn't them having sex with a woman they're attracted to

Check some stats bro. The percentages may surprise you.

>associating with non-whites

user......

give me links or souce, i have no idea how to look it up

White womyn have fallen for the feminism meme too hard, take the taco pill lads

Don’t waste your genetics on Latina slugs.

>he's getting mad that white men are fucking South American women

Where do you think your race originated from Pablo?

Literally just google you lazy fuck.
Here's a quick example.

>Latina women

m.youtube.com/watchv=1fECdNhCN-k

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2BfdlzwgI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGevM41VyL4

>tfw can barely hold a conversation in French despite being Canadian

>White womyn

Lucky for me I’m a 6/10 mexicunt. I’ll take white liberal Pussy anyway over degenerate Mexican pussy.

Sorry dude. The one I married has a masters from usc and pays all the bills, besides having the best tits and ass I've ever personally touched.

I just imagine some economically stunted kid in the deep south (or the european equivalent), who knows nothing of "history" beyond his tiny sphere of life, proud of his 200+ IQ in a state where the base expectation of intelligence is a 7th grade proficiency, furiously concerned about who is fucking who despite status as incel virgin.

>the absurdity of the world is proof of God, for its sheer consistency is miraculous in and of itself. - Romaleo 3

that picture actually says that hispanic rape rates are on a similar level to white rape rates you stupid fuck

What does that have to do with what I was saying? None of it was anti-race mixing and the other guy I was talking to was Latino, not white

I doubt it. White bois always sound laughable when they attenpt to speak spanish.

T.mexibro

筋トレなんてしてないけど
日本語は出来る

Leaf here. Currently living in Mex City. I know a little spanish, just enough to get by, and I get more than enough attention from the latina women down here. I love the weather and the freedom of this place.

On the flipside, my phone was pickpocketed on the subway yesterday. Fuck the loser spic beaners who pulled that shit. There is a lot of human trash here. Watch your back...and your stuff.

>6ft 1 white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes who speaks spanish and lives near mexico
>Have regularly cucked spic boys with qt latinas
>all the spics here are like 5ft 6 max and skinnyfat
Seriously though, what is it? I have spic friends who go to the gym all the fucking time but they just inherently do stupid shit and end up making no gains. Even the ones that get bigger always seem to have gyno and no abs. Meanwhile the best pussy I've ever had is from my latina gf. Its like your race is genetically geared for the males to be fat cunts and the women to be top tier(provided they don't get fat from the retarded diet of fried meat and soda prominent in beantown). Its like you are naturally set up for white europeans to continually cuck you, just like the conquistadors did to your little india grandmother.

We were discussing niggers.

The Hispanic race was literally created by white Spanish bulls COLONIZING the wombs of the natives. They are unironically a cuckold race.