Future of Humanity + STDs

Ok, Veeky Forums, this question has been burning a hole in my mind for a while now:

With STDs rampant in today's world, what's the answer to them?
>How do we/is it possible eliminate them?
>Will they continue to spread until virtually all of humanity is infected?
>What happens after that, do humans become immune to the effects of HPV and herpes? Will they be the next common cold?

I'm genuinely concerned for the sexual health of future humans. I hear "1 in 4" now, but could it be "4 in 4" in the not so distant future?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unrelated to your post, but hell yeah dude Belle Delphine turns my dick to diamonds.

stop being a degenerate

only the atheistic heathens, my fellow christian brothers and sister who stay virgin and only have one sex partner is safe from the work of the devil.

4 in 4 will never happen because there are actual christians and believers who dont go around fucking everything that moves and dont buy into satanic state propaganda.
It might go as high as 3/4 though, sure. But by that point the society will be so dysfunctional and full of crime, you will have other problems

STDs are extremely rare in those not poor gay, hooker or black. You have better odds of winning most lottos than you do both sleeping with an Asian woman and then getting HIV from her, for instance

Stop having sex outside of wedlock.

Not true, STD's can be passed down to your kids, meaning even virgins may have STD.

Reminder that if you kiss a woman without getting a herpes test first, you literally have a >65% chance of getting infected with an incurable STD.

You choose. who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/

>look this thot up on insta
>pic related as fuck
>latest post is her sucking on a pistol
>”umm like we need guntrol now okay thanks”
>next few posts are about selling nudes
Holy fuck I cannot wait till the war

>gay meme shit

dropped

majority of people never develop symptoms mate

I actually know so many young women like that and it hurts me breh

the only surefire way to not get one is to just be myself

>With STDs rampant in today's world
What? They're fairly rare, at least the really shitty ones like HIV or Hepatitis. Also pic related is as mentally ill as he looks.

Gonorrhea and chlamydia are out of control, especially as gonorrhea is now resisting antibiotics. Syphilis is making a comeback when it had pretty much died out in the western world.

so much stupidity in a single post

stds affect behaviour and cognition, once you realize that some things start to make sense

and I give a fuck why? Am I supposed to ignore a lifelong incurable disease because it might not cause symptons on the skin sometimes?
dumb whore apologist

What are you, a 16 year old kissless virgin?

let me guess, you have herpes and now it's in your best interest for everyone to view it as normal

It literally is normal though, the majority of people have it. I think I'm lucky and don't get any ugly symptoms.

Anyway you're pathetic. Go ahead and ask girl for a herpes test before kissing, girls LOVE that.

People with STDs should just stop fucking for the rest of their lives. Problem solved in 1 generation.

Go back to bed grandpa, modern slut culture is leading to a massive flowering of stds

She looks like a >shadman creation

>with all that makeup this bitch still has anti animal testing on her ig

I already have it and never kissed anyone. So why would i care.

I got checked for STIs at the doctor a few weeks ago during a general checkup. I had them do a full screening on me and I was astonished that I didn't have any STIs or anything.

I was a fuckin horndog back in college thanks to Tinder.

Get checked lol, it's worth it.

>he

Isn't she like 14?

>implying you can't pre screen your partners for STDs before getting involved with them.

Face it, Christian morality is the only way to maintain a functional society. There are no arguments to refute this fact. Either become Christian or be a slave to degeneracy.

>""""Christian"""" morality
lol

Dated a girl like that for three years, huge mistake. The war will purify humanity with the sanctity of violence and death, I don’t even think I care if it kills me.

Good chunk of our dna is from viruses. Even mytochondria were a bacterias cells caught and made them produce energy. That's how life works. You get sick, you survive and adapt, so stop bitching about it

exactly

Kike detected

All organized religion in some form was created in order to stop the degeneration of a particular culture.
Romans became Early Christian adopters because they were sick of the widespread disease from frequent orgies, human sacrifice to appease the gods, etc
Same thing with Islam except in Arabia and Mid East. Even Confucionism while not strictly a religion in of itself was a way to regulate society and enforce order and stability to prevent a fall into ruin.
And how do you convince people that your way is the right way? Appeal to their basest insticts, fear of going to Hell, being burned at the stake, or sex, by promising virgins in the afterlife. Its all just a system for the elites to keep the stupid peasants in line, call it what you want.

Christ was a kike, you idiot
Literally a Jew from Israel, you worship the Jewish god

Don't fuck niggers, sorowhores, tinder sluts or club sluts.

>he doesnt know (((jews))) are not jews
The insufferable begats exist literally as a means of tracking actual jews. If they claim to be a jew and refuse jesus then they are not jews

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelations 2:9

Fuck this stupid roastie whore.

100% correct, not even christian, just know my theology. Dirty kikes aren't actually jewish, they're the "aschkenazi" or whatever jews that literally worship Satan.

They're the ones always crying antisemitism. See the ADL

>what's the answer to them?
in short , condoms , penicillin

Give in to the herpes. It's inevitable.

Virii are actually the main contributors to mutations in living beings so you can thank many of those uncurable diseases for being alive.

Prime example being the rothschild family. They were never jewish. They just adopted a jewish name. Fucking soros was literally helping the NASDP to seize assets of jews.

Exactly. They're the types that build their wealth through deceit and manipulation, the ones who've fucked the western world for years now and have been planning it for a century or longer.

Soros is a literal monster.

I got hpv as a child god knows where from, but i can remember first having symptoms back then. It's incurable, but you can suppress the symptoms, and have an almost 0 chance of spreading it by doing that. Even if you infect your partner tho, the virus will not spread to the child if she becomes pregnant, unless his blood comes in contact with his mom's during birth(highly unlikely). What i'm saying is that HPV at least doesn't spread from a generation to another

I have herpes. I have maybe 1 outbreak a year. Told every girl I have ever been with, only one has cared out of the 10 I boned. Good for me, bad for you faggots worried about stds kek.

But in reality, it's not that big of a deal. Got it when my (ex)gf cheated on me. Wanted to murder suicide her when I found out. Eventually learned to deal. It just makes your dick itch every once in awhile and you can take either suppressants or take the pills only when you outbreak. I only take them when I outbreak when I'm not in a relationship. I take them daily when I am in a relationship.

Once again, only one chick has ever cared.

do your gf/fuck buddys or let you raw them?

9/10 people are fucking retarded too, so good job getting a bunch of stupid thots to fuck you.

Pagans don’t worship trees just like christians don’t worship crosses. Nigger

t. buttmad incel

tine minte 3 cuvinte

Yup. And suck my dick.

Stay mad virgin. Hell I might just pass it along to your next gf for the lulz.

Pretty much everyone has HPV. It's annoying because it's basically harmless, except when it's not. I've had no symptoms at all.

have fun with your disease friend

I wanna turn into a bedbug and die.

noice

Well, my dick looks like shit thanks to it, been treating it for years, but because i got it as a kid it's extremely resilient

War is cleansing?

why bedbugs specifically?

fuckk these captchas just never end

>unironically quoting revelations
Indoctrination is real user. Seek mental help.

To be fair there's like a million variations of HPV. Most are harmless, but a harmless one to one person can be harmful to another person.

This. My older sister gave me HPV as a kid by kissing me
I got back to her by impregnating her later so its settled imo

Don't forget super-bugs OP, lots of STDs are becoming immune to antibiotics.
The only remaining solution is not to be a piece of human filth

There are no male tests for HPV, and females are only checked physically.

1/6 - 1/4 or so is actually quite risky.

An antiobiotic and Vitamin C are curing cancer, so it's possible that similar in vivo environments are an answer.

lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/

Even Jesus Biblically states for just having yesses and nos.

isn't the selling nudes about selling her drawings tho?

>he says while descending a spiral of degeneracy and self-loathing

t. aids infested roastie

Just came in this thread for the chick and all these religious people are here.
I have nothing against you or religion, but this honestly is not the place for you, you won't find god here, i assure you.

Condoms don't stop it. It is skin to skin contact of the public area. It is not transferred via semen

So is anybody going to post this whores instagram or what?

literally on the first post

>random hookup last night
>no oral, finger her a bit
>she squirts
>coveredinSTDs.png
>kind of turned on, put condom on
>fuck at a good pace, she's cumming a lot.
>different positions, twist around a little
>pull out, condom is halfway unrolled up shaft
>ohfuck.pst
>take it off, put another one on
>doesn't feel right, too much friction
>condom breaks, penis is exposed inside for a split second
>panic, go wash everything in the sink
>come back, she's putting her clothes on
>"its getting late..."

1 in 2 people get STDs before the age of 25, gonnorrhea and chlamydia are extremely common and generally have zero symptoms. You're more likely to get one of those, HPV, or something worse with the majority of sexually active people.

I'm a retard

>explicitly say i have nothing against religion
>upset

and you my friend, shouldn't be here at all.

Stay virgin and marry a virgin, it's not complicated

I've had chlamydia twice, it sucks but it's not the worst. one case had no symptoms and the other one I was leakin shit from muh dik for like a month until I could get antibiotics and it was fuckin wack. The symptoms weren't even as bad as going to the clinic and having to tell the (female) staff about them and then having to tell all the sluts that you banged that you have it.

I know I said this last time, but it's jimmy hats for me from now on

It'll never be 4/4 because I'll never have sex and I don't leave my house. Checkmate, STDs.

How does it feel to be willfully retarded

Post more girls in memecore fits

>shadman

>tfw scared to try to smash random thots now even with a condom
Whats the point of going out drinking now? Has it lost its purpose?

thats so cool. learn somthing new everyday

Nation, faith, x? I am both fascinated and horrified by Cordreanu, what is his relation to the three words?

Had it for 7 years now. Literally don't even care. I remember comments like this would crush me when I first got it. It honestly doesn't even affect me day to day. Dare I say it even made my life better.

>how to solve rampant std problem
Step 1 become catholic
Step 2 abstane
Step 3 bang clean wife

>catholic
>clean wife

Can't be dirty if you abstane

>if you abstane

The catholic school girls were the loosest in my hometown.

Were not really following principles then.

So are you changing Step 3 to become a priest or do plan to become a Muslim?

You must be fucking a ton of girls or raw dogging sluts to get it twice. Hope you had fun tho