Acne

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Noble-Formula-Pyrithione-Zinc-Original/dp/B00G7TUDA0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clean your bed.

Just wash your face bro I had serious acne too (like 5 pimples!!!) and then I fixed it when I stopped eating milk yeah my parents never had acne as young adults either that has nothing to do with this just don't touch your face BRO since you clearly don't already know this!

delete yourself

the spots come from under the skin

>Calcium Bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar mask
>European green clay and water mask

This is literally it

>alchemical shit
next i'll need a wyrm's egg and manticore saliva, right?

bump

no just the clay, no alchemy needed

Anyone here tried African black soap? An user a while back mentioned it, and many reviews look positive, but idk if it would work for my acne.

>t. amazon soap vendor
fugg off

I use it, somewhat helped, but still get some acne.

>rubbing clay on your face
Just wash your sheets regularly

We Veeky Forums now?

leave soap merchant

Alba acnedote face and body scrub. Evens helps fade PIH.

Deep originating cystic acne is caused by hormonal fluctuations, diet affects this. Not sure if edging/fapping habits affects acne as well, but I think so

OH VEY !

>22
>back makes most significant gains
>COVERED in acne the last decade

I JUST WANT IT TO END

Read through the /r/skincareaddiction wiki on treating acne and PIH. Even doing a few of the things from there will help.

My face isn't terrible but my back is just a disgrace. I literally don't see how it's treatable without nuclear options such as accutane.

Same here
>one day visit my mother after some weeks
>she notices my gains
>asks me to take off my shirt
>'oh wow user you're getting a really nice body, turn around'
>fuck.webbum
>turn around
>silence...
>'alright you're doing a lot of progress'
>my small brother says 'it looks like he has grenade scars'
>mfw
I already have an appointment with a dermatologist.

Drink kombucha and kefir milk every day, homemade ofc, for the rest of your life. Enjoy never getting sick again, going to the bathroom two or three times a day (like you are supposed to), better skin, look better overall and stronger and more lasting erections (this is anecdotal but I noticed it). Also overdose on veggies like spinach carrots broccolli tomatoes, etc. If you are lazy like me just throw them in a smoothie with your kefir milk, some bananas, peanut butter and oats, ez muscular and probiotic gains.

Also, stop using antibiotics if you are.

Cetophyl - over the counter stuff from costco. Cake it on in the shower and let it sit for 3-4 minutes.

looks like you don't have enough charm to raise your affection level with your mom you sick faggot

She doesn't love me as much as my brother because I look too much like my father, user.

Is it normal to show off your body to your family like that?

amazon.com/Noble-Formula-Pyrithione-Zinc-Original/dp/B00G7TUDA0/

Try this shit. Cleared my back up in no time.

Went to a dermatologist today. Getting blood work tomorrow, and hopefully next week I'll have Accutane.

Bro, had back acne since puberty, but making gains by exfoliating with a wash cloth. Good luck friend

I d-dont know, but her boyfriend goes around without shirt a lot, and he's got the most disgusting dad bod I've ever seen.

My body is literally mutilated

No mather how much I lift, the scars will never go away

Fixed mine with clean n clear byt ice pict marks n hyperpigmentation is left

Wash your hair every night before you go to bed.
Change pillowcase twice a week.

Accutane worth it?
I have deep cystic acne and nothing prescribed to me so far has worked.

if your super serious
use rubbing alchool
it will nuke acne but will fuck your skin up long term like scars and shit

Use a cleaner 2 to 4 time per day
Use a face moisturizer made for greasy face in the morning
change bed sheet every week and your pillowcase every day/2 day
don't touch your face with your hand
don't pop your zits
if you pop your zits don't use your hand to pop them, use a blackhead remover

Try having a bunch of scars on your upper chest and back.

Even if I were to make it one day, I could still never take off my shirt in public. My upper chest and back look like the surface off the moon due to a skin condition I had when I was younger.

For those with just acne, don't pick at it and you will be fine, just find an acne body wash that agrees with you.

I stopped having long hot showers and it all went away

Quick cold ones and a body soap.

>acne started during puberty at 17~
>always had good higyene but still had them
>at 20yo went on accutane for 4 months, worked for the most part but still get a few big ones
>read a lot about consuming dairy, but thought that couldn't be it, i ate dairy all my life and never had anything, even my derm told me theres no evidence food has an effect on acne
>decide to stop consuming it just to see what happens
>havent had a single pimple since

it was that easy, broskies

Intermittent fasting, considerably bumping my water intake and getting a decent face wash were the small changes that resulted in the biggest results in my skin complexion (plus, ending puberty, lol). I use Neutrogena

My routine:

Morning
>Wash face with daily Cetaphil cleanser in shower
>Let face dry completely once out of shower
>Apply Benzoyl Peroxide (start with 2.5%)
>Wait 5-15 minutes
>Apply Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion
>Apply EltaMD sunscreen

Evening
>Wash face with Cetaphil cleanser
>Aplly .1% Adapalene

I've been doing this for a little over a week but it's already been helping. No new breakouts and my skin is clearing up. It took me a while to find the right routine though. Just keep reading and trying things to experiment to find what works best for you.

Miscellaneous
>Flip pillow case every night
>Change pillow case every week
>Wash sheets no less than every other week

just bee urself right :)

>stopped eating milk