What is the Chinese fitness program?

What is the Chinese fitness program?

Do they follow the western meme of brown rice or stay pure

Other urls found in this thread:

thehumancircus.hookgrip.com/secret-uzbeki-training/
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152455093
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those manlets would absolutely fucking destroy me in a fight and i'm 6'3 230. legit scared of strong athletic manlets since they can go through my legs or fucking climb on me or something wild

That's roids man.
A lot of people that are into fitness in china do roids and especially if they are "representing" motherland china.

Mao's Gang of 4 89/6/4 programme

At last we see why Lanklets hate Manlets

Gotta use that reach and those long legs to create distance. All they have to do is get inside your arm length and you’re fucked. Never try to wrestle a lil dude unless you know you can submit him

They will literally use your long ass arms and legs for leverage btw. Every extra inch of femur or humerus or phalanges makes it that much easier for them to manipulate your joints

And by phalanges I’m referring to small joint locks not arms and legs pls don’t hurt me anatomy police

Cutting-edge sterons and other PED's with government-sponsored doctors monitoring their cycles and coaches monitoring their diets.

2-3 years ago the entire Chinese weightlifting team tested positive after the Beijing Olympics and had their medals taken away.

Yes but they still have to eat to get big.

I just doubt they're eating brown rice and fucking broccoli like every chad does here.

I don't know where this brown rice fad came from.
Also no, only some of them tested positive. They're still the best lifters in the world.

>pro athlete will kick my ass
huh no shit retard

>those manlets would absolutely fucking destroy me in a fight and i'm 6'3 230

6ft comfirmed for best height

when will you ever learn

you turd, they are Olympic weightlifters that have been lifting iron since they were 6 or something.

Not true. Guy on the left started at 13.

>Olympic weightlifters
So that's even more roids.
OR do you really think no pro-athlete is on drugs?

you know I do bjj and a lot of lankier guys say that, but a big dude who know their bodies straight dominate me.

> midget 5'3 160cm

I mean it is a combination. Roids plus lifting since childhood equals killer physique. Every weight category except 105+ looks like this

they are on gear. and I'm sure they eat whatever they want.

China has a state-sponsored doping program. There are absolutely athletes that don't compete for Eastern bloc countries who don't dope. It's part of why slavs and gooks think we just don't know how to train.

lanklets who know how to use their leverages have some nasty chokes and can crank shit really hard

>competes in Olympic
>gear
Sure kiddo

thehumancircus.hookgrip.com/secret-uzbeki-training/

Was it ever a question? Lanklets know they are inferior to manlets so hating on manlets is their way of coping. Have you ever asked yourself why every harsh place on Earth, every piece of wilderness left is populated specifically by manlet tribes? From Amazon and African rain forests, to jungles of Papua, deserts of Australia and Russian tundra? Because manlets are MADE for survival.

Lanklets only started showing up with pussification of men thanks to technology that keeps them alive and their life easy. They are a symptom of a disease, a regression of human body. They have weaker bones, organs and live shorter than manlets. Lanklets can only survive in human farms that we call cities, they are basically domesticated humans. Comparing a lanklet to a manlet is like comparing a poodle to a wolf.

you can eat mcdonalds and ice cream on roids. it doesn't really matter

They have elite genetics, state-sponsored roids and they train from children. I'd say they program won't do shit for you, OP.

>There are absolutely athletes that don't compete for Eastern bloc countries who don't dope.

Lmao. Amerimutts really are retarded.

FALSE FLAG ATTACK. DON'T LET THE GLOBALISTS FOOL YOU!!!!!

Good points bro, you should tell chicks that so they finally get it

Kek

PEDs

go watch Icarus and tell me China doesn't have a similar program.

This

stop speaking into my balls little guy

they eat loads of meat. even though it's infused with gook majick and eternal suffering, chinese meat is the fucking bomb and cheap af if you source it right.

chinese people don't lift, these are exceptions because they're athletes

I actually looked into this just yesterday
Best outline I could find was this thread forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152455093
It matches up with every other "Chinese weighifting program" website but goes much deeper

Icing testicles 1*F.