Anyone here taking zinc supplements?

Anyone here taking zinc supplements?

I've been taking them for the last couple days and my stomach feels like shit.

Should I discontinue?

Other urls found in this thread:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
examine.com/supplements/zinc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're supposed to take if after a meal you retard or else you will feel naseous

How much and for what? I have taken it once to increase cum amount (mostly to see if it worked, it did). Took 30mg a day and didn't notice any side effects.

Noted

One 50mg tablet a day.
Same. Following pic related. Also taking the rest of the listed supplements.

My zinc supp

Why no pygeum in your pic, I thought that was god-tier

i took 300mg a day for about a week and noticed i was feeling like shit so i dropped to 50mg

Explain please.

I would also like to know more user

Dude what the fuck

>Don't go over RDA
This tells me 40mg is the tolerable Upper Intake Level
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
So might take a little less?
I'm may be a bit too scared of supplements you don't simply piss out though.

Zinc and D3 are best taken in the morning, you stupid faggot.

Pygeum makes you ooze precum like nothing else on this earth

that's not the best

If you plan on just jacking off its pretty good

can you guys recomend some zinc supplement ? i'm afraid to eat unknown stuff from the internet

>Start taking zinc
>suddenly start having dreams again
>dreams seem real because they are close to the realm of possibility
>everytime this happens for a couple seconds after waking up don't know where I am
feels weird desu

You're afraid of unknown stuff from the internet, but is ok with asking for advice on Veeky Forums?

I take 50mg a day of zinc gluconate. Typically any of the -ate suffix'd ones have good bioavailability. stay away from zinc oxide.

Id say its pretty important for men especially to include in it their daily vitamin stack(30-50 mg).

If you look at the article on zinc on examine.com, examine.com/supplements/zinc/ it has pretty notable effects regarding depression and immune system health, and mild effects regarding testosterone levels.

Additionally, lifting or cardio deplete zinc, so its pretty important for athletes as well

it's not like i'm on /b

zinc/copper ratio is important no wonder you felt like shit

I take a 50mg zinc gluconate tablet on days when I don't eat these My multivitamin also has 11g of zinc, but it's zinc oxide so I don't feel like it counts.
Every once in a while I get paranoid about over-supplementing so I just skip it for a day.

I take 300mg every other day since I'm on Finasteride.

look up what zinc variant you have. Most of them dont absorb and the ones that do are not sold at the pharmacies where im around, so it might be waste of money anyways. Get smoked oysters as some user suggested

Always browse these threads because this is a big factor in absorbance - i know magnesium needs to be chelated to be absorbed and oxide is a load of shit, I imagine Zinc is similar just because chemistry

Any actually know?

Anyone here have any other guides for the whole "more cum" thing?

anyone else take ZMA that feels super groggy when they wake up? I'm probably going to stop taking it or lower the dose because it just makes me want to go back to sleep everytime I wake up

I do. But because i need it. You should be careful with taking zinc. Zinc and copper need to be in balance otherwise its fucks you up. Go do your doc and let them check your blood about copper, zinc and iron.

Also what zinc do you use ? Do you have the name of the product ?

Zinkbisglycinat (i suppose zincbisglycinate in english) has the best bioaivailabilty. Its just the pure zinc, nothing more (no chemicals and other shit). Can recommend

This

I also sleep way better and don't wake up all the time during the night but when I do I have a raging boner

Is zinc best taken with food?

I take it when i go to sleep. Gets resorbed the most in sleep i heard

I'll try this tonight, been taking it for about 2 weeks now and notice i sleep a lot better and wake up with more energy

I've also been taking a vitamin b6 and b12 supplement as well so maybe it's not all from the zinc but either way I like it and will continue

You eat when you take them OP
i took them to help with acne.
you dont eat they will make you so sick.

I've taken zinc on an empty stomach tons of times and never felt sick. I thought I was supposed to take it on an empty stomach

I can also sleep better when i take zinc before sleeping. Takes a day or two but it works.
I also take vit d3 and iron(cuz i need it)

Read a label some time dimwit

Can not agree. Never got sick if taken on an empty stomach. I take it when i go to sleep. Can recommend

>also has lots of copper
what a food

>taking iron
You literally just have to cook on cast iron. There's no easier mineral to get.