SODA

Alternatives to coca cola/unhealthy soda?
I drink one or two of these 16oz cans a day and I'm sure that's pretty unwise and also I don't like when I can feel the sugar crash.
I drink plenty of water but what can be my tasty fun drink if not the cokey goodness?

Topo chico
La crox or whatever

Use heroin instead

Just drink sofa water with lime or lemon

W A T E R
A A
T T
E E
R R

i drink plenty but i want some PIZZAZZ

>my tasty fun drink
>pizzaz

Weak willed fag

La croix

Yes! Entirely correct!
Hope being a volatile cunts workin for ya, hope your imminent implosion doesn't make you kill yourself you ham :)

Is it any good? :o

>alternatives to soda

water. stop being a faggot.

>tasty fun drink
how much real enjoyment do you get from fizzy sugar water you hammo

yall cant read i swear

loool honestly a lot. I'm depressed as shit and just kicked drugs so honestly coke is one minor thing keeping me happy, like im aware that this is pathetic lol just tryna figure shit out

Coconut water

OP here, honestly yalls frustration at words is making me happier than my sweet goodie bubblekins does so cheers ya miserable shits

no you can't. water, with the qualifier to stop being a faggot (someone who is so overstimulated, they require drinks that jump and dance)

>degenerate wants to replace one addiction with another
ngmi

ok so you can read but you cannot comprehend. u dumb stop trying

yer entirely right but im tryin

PS why would an overstimulated person require more stimulation ya turkey

/SIPS/, Faggot.

the fuck does that mean

Lurk more

lol no this place is fuckin stupid

No

When I have a sweet tooth I sip on some Jumex. It is top tier of all juices. 40% juice my nigga none of that 5% juicie juice shit. Also lower sugar.

Just drink em during your workout lmao

Then get out.

You'll find soda gross after you drink more water. I used to drink five a day, now I hate the stuff.

If you like salt water with no flavor