I got my thyroid gland checked yesterday and the results just came in...

I got my thyroid gland checked yesterday and the results just came in. I'll be in 19 and as of now I barely have any facial/body hair+ babyface. I'm also only 135 lbs at 6'1 with a very shitty frame. Is there anything wrong with me and should I have other hormones checked as well?

Have you considered stop being a communist?

lol you are okay

when will people learn that its not your hormones, your baby faces, your frame what determines you if you gonna make it or not

its how your body responds to what you desire, nothing else bro

eat your garlic
Eat your honey
Drink the lime juice
Go break some boundaries

I had a gymceling stint back in 9th grade when I was 15. I decided Stronglifts by that Mehdi guy would be routine so I started going to the gym, eating 3500+ cal/day and I also had 7-9 hours of sleep per night. Despite that, I struggled immensely and I could barely squat my bodyweight and I couldn't bench more than 95 lbs after training for 6 months. A few friends of mine also started at a similar level, but they were making some nice strength and weight gains whereas I barely made any progress. Then I got depressed and my life turned upside down. I haven't lifted since then.

Unironically agree with russianbro. Just lift and eat right, maybe dial back on the calories a bit more than normal. See if you can score some test or other gear and learn how to use them

28 male here still can't grow a beard. Should I kill myself?

Ur perfectly healthy other than the fact you don't eat enough

well then, in that case then do some testosterone test

I wish I didn't grow facial hair. shaving everyday is a pain, and it can get expensive

пeдaл

It's the last on the pic. It's ~800ng/dl, which I guess isn't that bad? Also, my cousin's been juicing and said that I should go on 250mg test/week once I'm old enough for max gains as a fake natty.. Should I go for it?

well then thats what i was refering to, your testosterone is above average then, the fact your body doesnt respond well to it, its because you are a genelet

there are plenty of low test people who can get stronger/faster than you just because of muscle insertions, neural adaptations fiber make up and stuff

there is also a chance, you are a slow twitch muscle fiber freak and your body responds better to endurance (many ukranians/russians tend to be endurance freaks)

I guess you're right with the endurance thing, I can easily bike/run for fairly long distances without getting too tired.

well then thats what for you were born, or at least what your DNA is oriented to, you should focus on endurance events, and working with very high reps, you can get stronger anyways, but your body will respond better to very high reps

Your numbers are fine and testosterone is triple of mine. Look at your family. Do you look shittiest from everyone else?

he has endurance oriented fiber make up, thats why he sucks at strenght

No. Both mom and are 170cms/5'7 so at least I'm not a manlet. Dad has a really masculine face though, but he also a pathetic frame- he's like 140 lbs and yet he's somewhat skinny-fat. Mom is also a framelet but she looks 30 despite being 50- I somehow got the babyface AND the shitty frame from them. It sucks looking like you're 14 when you're 19.

>Mom is also a framelet but she looks 30 despite being 50

post mommy

Dude as face goes it was same for me but at 20 something went terribly wrong to my face.

explain

No.

6'3 190 lbs dyel
can only grow weak sideburns and neckbeard
DGAF, jawline like a fuckin god