Walk into the gym

>walk into the gym.
>Hear this These niggas say they heard of me, I ain't heard of you Get the fuck up out my fucking face, 'fore I murder you Bitch niggas always jacking blood, but I know they fools Whole squad full of fucking killers, I'm a killer too Send shots, shots, shots, shots, shots nigga Everybody get pop, pop, popped nigga The thing go rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah, rrrah nigga We send shots, shots, shots, shots, shots nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/6ix9ine
youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE THING GO RRRAH RRRAH RRRAH RRRH RRRAH NIGGA

does this spic have social media. I feel like trolling him really bad.

Sage

>album top 4 in billboard
Yeah you a silly nigga

god damn. Niggers and spics have completely ruined this country. race war when?

Here you go
mobile.twitter.com/6ix9ine
Post if he bites.

He is a registered sex offender.

>iffy nigga
FTFY.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand 6ix9ine The genius is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the lyrics will go over a typical listeners head. There’s also 6ix9ines gangster outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike 6ix9ine truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the Genius in 6ix9ines existential catchphrase “Niggas iffy uh, blocky got the stiffy uh”which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as6ix9inesgenius wit unfolds itself on their speakers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a 6ix9ine tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for underage eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Brehs, let's all be rappers and just talk about how awesome we are and how we fuck bitches and shoot people. Easy money now apparently when lil pump, lil xan, this idiot, g-eazy are making lyrics that 5th graders can come up with and make millions. Why don't we jump on the bandwagon and make some easy cash?

>we are chemical toilet

It's luck of the draw who gets the five minutes of fme accompanied by millions of dollars.

You iffy niggas couldn’t be takeshi69 if you tried. Lmaoing at your life.

How old was the child? At 18, I could forgive if the kid's 16+.

Niggers yes
Us spics no.

>Us spics
Sorry but you get the bullet too.

>>Us spics no.
I'll be honest I have no problem with a lot of hispanics. But the ones like this kid who act more black. I'm personally not terribly upset about Catholic hispanics taking over as long as they aren't all gibs med dat ones. Most are hard working and honest.

But wetbacks are the problem.

nice pasta

1 guy keeps posting these threads

>I'm personally not terribly upset about Catholic hispanics taking over as long as they aren't all gibs med dat ones. Most are hard working and honest.

SCUUUMGAAAAANG

youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA
What the fuck is he saying? I studied English all my life, 12 years in school, more at uni and work, and I can't for the love of god get a single word... How the hell does this classify as rhythm and poetry / music?

I was a marine for this country you probably masterbate to traps, whose more American
He’s half Puto Rican of the mulatto kind.

>He’s half Puto Rican of the mulatto kind.
Oh I thought I saw him with a Mexico sweatshirt. Carry on, marine.

She was literally and unironically 13 (thirteen) years old

He’s also half Mexican.

>billboard rankings meaning anything

Does he "have social media"?

You're literally posting in one of his daily shilled forced meme bullshit threads on a fitness board. He owns the social media you're currently in.

Do YOU have social media you puppeted participant in his ownership empire?

Bro relax lmao

You a loser nigga

You believe 6ix9ine owns the media?
Simp ass bitch nigga lol you have schizophrenia or sumn.

>god damn. Niggers and spics have completely ruined this country. race war when?

my butthole sticky uh, niggas give me stiffies uh

you sound autistic mate

In what way do sound autistic boi?

69 is a multimillionaire and currently one of the most famous people, and you reply calling some a 'simp' with schizophrenia lol

What a fucking pedo take him out back and end him asap

I mean thats all he has to be to be famous, he has tard wranglers in charge of all the other shit for him

cry me a river it looks consensual if she wasnt forced why the fuss

look at the nigglet girls they think they grown at 13.
If she bleeds then God declared her ready. We all know women dont mature in wisdom past 13. They only lose value which makes them think here and there.

I shouldnt be telling u guys this. I hold u in higher regard. (shit but a nice compact shit)

why do you hispanics always think you are just behind whites? You are the reason why Trump was elected

Nice try FBI

i finally looked up this guy after seeing this thread. Somehow, it's even worse than i thought.

Im totally not FBI you cunt.

Nigga literally believes 6ix9ine has niggas on Veeky Forums creating hype for him that’s sad lol.

>implying money makes you a valuable human being and a role model

wow u must be pretty youthful in winters passed.

I’m legal puta and was a marine I don’t like the MS-13 coming in just as much as you whites.

La creatura....

Kiddies give me stiffies uh, bust on youngun titties uh.

Legal. Your mother shat you out in our country legal

Is Hispanics are mixed with American natives so we have more of a blood right to Us than you puta.

>god damn. Niggers and spics have completely ruined this country. race war when?

I’m a spic and I could smack any white boy head clean off.

>lying on the internet

what does this mean?

>any white boy head clean off.
you are always like 5'4 and fat. too many tortillas. this is one case where Aryan race wins.

no he's not retard, his plea agreement specifically stipulates that he's not a sex offender

Best album to lift to that's been released in YEARS

>he's a sex offender, it's just not official
kek

the guy specifically said registered sex offender which was a complete and utter lie

1400 BITCH U KNOW I TOTE A POLE

Native americans didn’t build america you fucking spic. Whites did. Without us this continent would be apefrica 2

We have acquired this land through conquest. It is recognized by every law in the world. read up about it.

But whites are why Africa is so fucked up now

>But whites are why Africa is so fucked up now
>literally believe this

nonsense. africa wouldnt have any civilization at all if they didnt have contact with middle east/europe

>walk into gym
>Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement
>But Cobain can you hear the spheres singin songs off station to station?
Fuck these gym playlists

>Walk into the gym
>With so much goddamn weight on my shoulders
>I'm just trying to live my motherfucking life

Europeans built systems of deliberate economic exploitation in Africa, not sure how you could possibly argue otherwise. On top of that they systematically precluded native Africans from administration roles such that when the Europeans eventually left the Africans had no idea how to manage any of the complex infrastructure left behind (which was basically solely built around the idea of getting natural resources out of the continent) so it fell to dust. Plus Europeans have consistently interfered in African affairs since the end of formal colonialism. My country, France, for instance, has been particularly guilty of promoting rebellions and instability in many of our former colonies in order to prevent the local governments from becoming strong enough to assert themselves. This makes them keep some form of reliance on us so that we can keep getting their resources. Here is an English article sort of on the overall policies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françafrique a lot of it has been really bad for certain African counties. We assassinate people, support rebellions that kill many people, etc. See even in the aftermath of the Rwandan genocide, much of the millions of deaths that occurred in the Congo were basically caused by France not wanting Rwanda, whom we viewed as an Anglo encroachment on our "property" of the Congo, to get any extra power.

Isn't 6ix9ine a weeb too? Fuck I bet he posts here

almost all rappers are weebs, anime is huge with African Americans and Hispanics

/r/murderedbywords

European countries have done that in literally every continent on earth but only africa is an unlivable shithole of astronomical proportions

What were Africans doing with all their resources and everything before Euros arrived anyways?

your whole theory presumes Africa would have done anything if we never colonized it. Humans had been in Africa longer than anywhere else. Yet but for Egypt, nothing there resembling western civilization existed until we colonized it. Native Africans have a mean IQ of 65. They are just dumb and lazy. Africa sucks because of Africans not because of colonization. That's just a fallacy pushed by jews.

Wtf do you mean? Yes we defeated weaker people i.e its ours just like the romans did. Whats ur point?

Middle east

should have replied to other user, I was agreeing and supporting your post.

once again, Arabs are subhuman and can't stop killing eachother over shit that happened over a 1000 years ago.

troll him realy bad for me too bro xD

>But whites are why Africa is so fucked up now
If it wasn't whites, it would be arabs. If it wasn't arabs, it would be something else.
Forget Africa, just look at anywhere in the world with Africans. ANYWHERE.
Europe has been through periods worse than anything any colonial or post colonial nation had ever been through and yet they seemed to recover every single time.

Im fucking dying rn

This song is pretty hype, I don't see what's wrong with aggressive or gangsta rap to lift, I bet it objectively raises testosterone. I say this because there was a study showing that listening to metal rose testosterone in babies. It's better than listening to some top 40 girly pop songs like my gym plays for sure.

>It’s for underage eyes only
it's the little things.

6IX9INE is the mozart of our generation and if you disagree you're a fucking autist