What do you guys think of the current heavyweight boxing champion of the world, Anthony Joshua...

what do you guys think of the current heavyweight boxing champion of the world, Anthony Joshua? Do you think he can beat Deontay Wilder?

no

maybe

why not?

What kind of champ shits himself out of fighting the fat gypsy Fury?

point taken

i dont know

what? fury shitted himself out. Otherwise the fight would already have happened.

Joshua is just a better boxer. He's faster, his got more defense and better accuracy.
That said, the better boxer does not always win. Good fight regardless.

He should be more popular than that twink Mayweather. The only time I pay attention to any weight under heavy is when conor is fighting, and I have no idea why people think mayweather is the new tyson.

nah he's a big stiff idiot with shit conditioning. wilder's style is weird and unpredictable, he'll land some big shots and rock Joshua early, knockout in first 4 rounds

Fury will beat either one, if you disagree you dont know shit about boxing.
Gypsies start fighting when they're 6 years old.
Wilder and AJ will gas out vs Fury.
Wilder got fucking rocked, fucking ref gave him an extra 8 seconds.
FUCKING BULLSHIT, i dont dislike wilder, i just think that shit ruins boxing as a whole.
shits rigged af

oh yea and Fury's voice is fucked up from getting punched in the throat, very common with gypsies.

Joshua has a questionable chin, Wilder is a worse boxer but is unpredictable and hits hard as fuck. Wilder is also taller and has a longer reach than Joshua. Wilder wins 9 times out of 10

Fury is a better boxer than both of them.

Joshua beats Wilder if it goes to the later rounds.

I fucking hate Wilder. He is a joke of a boxer just swinging wildly like the ape he is.

Yes. Wilder was exposed against Ortiz. Joshua will put him to sleep within 6 rounds.

Dude, Wilder was losing against Ortiz. If Ortiz was a few years younger he would have finished him in the 7th.

>Joshua has a questionable chin
Lmao. Joshua ate several power shots by Wlad and survived long enough to TKO him in the 11th. This chin meme has no basis.

Fury is supposedly coming back this year, no word on who he will be fighting but I still hope he does

He's been gone for almost 3 years. I doubt he's in the same shape he was before.

daily reminder every single boxer is on steroids

with that said joshua is aesthetic as fuck

It's more of a question that an Old Wlad knocked him down in that fight.
While wilder being a wild fighter does have some retarded ass strength. So with that in mind can anthony late in the round take one of those wild bombs and get back up. Because Anthony does have some stamina problems but all heavyweights now a days seem to.

I believe it when he steps into the ring.

This. God fucking damnit just look at those arms

Like 70-30 matchup in favor of AJ. Deontay has a lot of base athelticism and his power can instantly end fights but AJ is just a better boxer and is all around better. His chin is a bit suspect but he should pull away with a UD unless Wilder catches him.

Wlad is a heavy hitter too. Wilder has serious technique and defense issues, which will cost him against someone like AJ. If he starts windmilling against Joshua he will get knocked out.

AJ is a beast. He will stay champ for a good few years.

Are you kidding me? Wilder is the harder hitter, even if his technique isn’t perfect Joshua doesn’t stand a chance.
Joshua wishes he was Wilder, that’s why he imitates American thug culture, in a pretty cringe manner too, America just breeds better fighters.
No Euro cuck will ever beat an American beast, black or white.

1. Mayweather is retired. Doesn't mean he won't come back (again) but for right now he's history.
2. Boy you better be watching canelo ggg 2 it's gonna be good, probably better than the first.

probably posts on /fraud/

I agree, fury is very underrated because he lets himself go when not fighting but if you look at him beat klitchko you realise he is extremely skilled. To do that to a reigning champ I think Deontay wouldn’t land a solid on him at all desu

We gotta see if AJ even beats Parker first. People in here are delusional saying AJ is a harder hitter or faster than Wilder, but AJ definitely is the more polished boxer. I hope they fight this year even if AJ loses to Parker. Hope Tyson Fury gets back in too because I think if he gets back into form he could beat anyone