What are your hair goals? Pic related for me

What are your hair goals? Pic related for me.

Solid choice

I have this exact hairstyle except shorter in the back, took a while to grow from short hair.

my gf loves it

Im balding. Hair is thinning on top and I have a receided hairline. :)

im pretty close, maybe another 4 months

I want hair as long as I can get it. This guy who works next to where I live has ass-length hair he wears in a ponytail and that's what I want. Mine is only an inch and a half or so past my clavicles now--if I pull it straight.

Used to have hair like but cut it all off. It was such a pain in the ass to do literally anything, showering sucked, and man bun are gay as shit. Now I have something like pic related without the beard

>pain in the ass
lifting weights is a pain in the ass but the payoff is worth it to me. same with the hair

>lifting is a pain
>hair is useful
what a fucking soyboy

This is where I'm at right now minus the blonde highlights. Not sure how much longer I want to let it grow.

>Hair is thicc and luscious, reaches my elbows at this point.
>Go to the barber.
>Tell him I want it as low as my nipples.
>He is done.
>Dry my hair.
>It barely brushes my fucking shoulders.
>Now their ends curl and I look like a menopausal woman even after a whole month has passed since then.

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!

>not cutting your own hair
there was your first mistake, bro, especially with long hair.

That's just pure autism. Go to a hair salon, women know how to cut long hair. Barbers are only good for short hair and beards.

How is that autism? when your hair's long, you just have to trim up the ends, if you're not an idiot you can do that. Hair salons will give you that menopausal look you're talking about far more often than a barber shop. I stopped going to them when they wouldn't do what I asked them or cut too much off for the thousandth time.

Omg thats lush

>lush

Literally me

>named the god of beards
>perfect in physique and personality
>literal physical god

Prove to me he's not the perfect man. Hint: you can't.

I'm not the menopausal guy. It's pretty easy to fuck up cutting your hair, especially if it's as thick and wavy as mine. I just go to the salon, tell the girl not to cut more than an inch and that's that.

at this poin id just like to remain Norwood 2.5

You're lucky, whenever I went they'd always try to cut it into a clearly woman's fashion and I'd just get mad. No idea why they'd insist on it, my only assumption was that they only knew how to cut women's hair so that's what they stuck with.
One time got a 90's Friends era Jennifer Anniston cut when all I asked for was a trim, complete with bangs. I was mad so that was the first time I tried to fix it myself and I stuck with doing that ever since.

That's why I tell them not to change the shape, just trim the edges. Last week I went in to clean up my neck and sideburns and this old cunt was all like "I don't like your hair's shape, let me cut it". Fuck off, you old bag, I'm not giving you any shekels. You have a fucking let-me-speak-to-the-manager cut.

lol not lu bu

I’m just going to keep growing it until i start tripping on it

>born with a norwood 1.5 almost 2

I'll go with the super saiyan 3 look, hairline is a little bit better than Harry's and he looked great with long hair

I'm Norwood 5000 at this point, my widows peak is at the Apex of my skull now and my forehead is 1/4 mile long. I guess I'm going to have to embrace it at some point, but in the meantime I have it long and ratty.

Z-Zach?

My hair was dreaded and nearly to the ground when I cut it. I had dreads because I didn't want to worry about hair but now that I don't, I've been trying to figure how to style. Tries diff stuff for 1.5 years and nothing feels right so I night just grow it out again.

im already there and thank fuck i have the head-shape to pull it off. god may not have given me good hair but at least he gave me a nice shaped head.

Long hair makes you look like a fag. Get a normal haircut so you don’t look like an autistic fat cunt.

No
[spoiler] he squats more than me ;-; [/spoiler]

A man denied his reich

Leave the house once in a while. Faggots never have long hair. They get whatever trendy fuccboi cut is popular.

>what is aesthetics???

t.facelet

Don’t know where you live boi but I can see cheeky bois living round here who grow man buns and long tops.

Some cheeky lads also like to shave their head coz they are balding and some bois even wear hats too. Other boyos get the weekly haircut. lolo imagine spending money each week for that

how do you get that “lift” in the front where the part is? i dont like it when the hair just sits flat on my head

>always had high hairline and thin hair
>19yo me
>hair starts falling quite fast
>hairline starts receding
>every shower is a trip on the feels train
>tens of hair on the pillow every morning
fast forward to now
>24
>shaving head with electric razor every week/couple days
feelsgoodman.jpg
>girls seem to like it
>maybe not kms yet...

Honestly it's from pushing it back while it's wet after a shower or from running your hands thru it all day.

if you have thick enough hair, it'll do it.

Kakashi.

I am going to try and go for something like this (obviously not with the dumbass tattoos) also I want my beard slightly longer like this long

will using a hair drier give it lift?

Same hair color, skin tone, and eye color as this guy. Buzzed my hair to #1 a few months ago and not touching it until it gets this long.
We're all gonna make it.

This has nothing to do with fitness you prancy faggots

Fuck off, the fact that people reply to a thread means they like to see them on the board and thus they are okay

seawater, nigger
you can mix up a solution if you want, put it in a spritzer and bam wish fulfilled

Yep, salt water does the trick, don't even have to pay a single shekel

>give up the soy, boys

He looks like a fag lol

My current hair Veeky Forums what do you think

Front too.

I'm working on that sweet man bun atm. Almost there

miring the fullness, whats your routine

Hair routine? Also what products do you use

As weird as it sounds if you have a similar hair type just wash it as little as possible. After about 2-3 days the natural oils your hair and scalp produces really start thickening your hair. My hair looks flat and thin when I wash it in the shower with shampoo but when I don’t ^^^that happens. Obviusly keep it clean but all I do for that is scratch my scalp and run my hands through my hair for about 5-10 minutes once a day when I’m in bed relaxing or something. It extracts any dandruff and pulls all the dead hairs out and leaves it with a thick-looking sheen. Pic related is right after one of these “sessions”

When I do thoroughly wash it (once a week) I just use this shampoo. No conditioner really although that’s just because I’m lazy. Pic related is the shampoo (cheap Walmart stuff but it works and smells decently good)

It’s ironic but it really is more about letting your hair produce oils naturally than it is to drench it in product in an overzealous routine to thicken it. Fullness comes with the hair blending in the oils while also remaining clean.

I got comments that it looked like I didn't wash my hair when I tried this, has anyone ever said that to you?

It's called having thick hair, if you have thin hair, there's literally nothing you can do.

>t. hapa

>young Keanu Reeve is on Veeky Forums

H-h-hello senpai.

No never; it’s really about making sure you run your hands through it every day. It really cleans while also making it look WAY better than the typical shampoo wash.

Half Japanese and half German/English yes

Do you comb it? How do you keep it straight up on the front? Also any other hair tips?

I'm a member of the BGC community. Beat it

the smell

He didn't say it was useful

Haha thanks user I get that all the time; I think it’s just the long hair

I remember shaving what was left of mine and hoping the same. Once you get the tanning done fucking smooth sailing.

My endgame with a few tats that mean shit to me.

I thought Asians were good at math

I mostly comb it with my fingers which is why it has that natural floppy look. I only find combs useful for when I absolutely need to have it combed back. Usually a little pomade and repeatedly pushing it the way you want it to go with your hands is all you need. Takes some time if you’re fighting with the way it naturally grows but it’s worth it in my opinion.

Half German/English obviously means 25/25 I was too lazy to specify that so I thought the leap to conclusion would have been fairly obvious lol

Beautiful Aryan-Chan

choose your poison

*checks you into the bench door*
heh, nothing personal, rookie

1 and 3 are goat

Good luck with that next season with 161lb Pettersson patrolling the ice.

>another finnbust
virtanen2.0

>Best Swedish prospect in history.
>Finnbust

Watch out, slenderman is coming to eat your dreams.

how many parts?

Beard is there but not the hair yet