Last chance

last chance corecucks, get in the real bitcoin now or have your funds frozen in chain death forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSDdnVJY0Qk&feature=youtu.be
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-morning-up-btc-expected-to-climb-up-another-usd800-then-what-find-out-in-this-blog
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cories don't even know about my bch

Where were you when you figured out BCH is the real bitcoin.

It has been the "last chance" everyday for two weeks.

BCH ahahahaha

Im in, satoshi will deliver us from evil

Yeah, keep on holding your bags of devalued BCH from the Great Pump 'n' Dump, and let the reality that you got manipulated sink in

Then go cry in a corner you cuck

MINISTER

what is happing with bch? any big news coming in few days?

BCH difficulty coming in and will get locked in a high level while miners switch over to bch

Operation dragon slayer, if you look at the hashrates vs profitabilty people have been mining inefficiently for the past week indicating collusion. Just look at the all time chart for BCH and try to tell me another pump and dump isnt coming

Welp, right now, there is a whale that is suppressing the price with a half mil sell wall with one account, and has bought 12 mil with three other accounts while doing so. when he has had his fill, he will drop the sell wall, and it will head for $1800 instantly. Saw this and went all in at $1295. It's happening.

BCH pretty much guaranteed to be added to Coinbase in January, buy now.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSDdnVJY0Qk&feature=youtu.be

WE HAVE LIFTOFF. SELLWALL DOWN! REPEAT! SELLWALL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what is exist strategy ?

exist?

where ? bittrex?

YES

typo, exit/sell?

This.
Reality will eventually hit the Trash bag holders

It was a joke, bump

Pajeet would be like

What is exist plan? Sirs pls

Exit is $1848. We will ride The Dragonslayers pump. They will probably dump Friday night since they are telling everyone the dump is Sunday.

say that to my face and not in the blockchain and c what happens

I just swapped 0.28BTC for about 1.7BCH. Am I gonna make it?

It's a bit under 10% of my portfolio so not gonna neck myself if BCH suddenly dumps massively.

>Tfw I have my funds distrubuted in shitcoins so whenever I need them I can just choose whatever giant is being the boss at the moment

Explain wtf is happening with this address?

It's been receiving huge amounts of BCH around the clock for 2 months of varying amounts, no withdrawals.

I'm guessing a well funded company snapping up cheapies? Anyone have theories?

Went all in on BCH today. Please pump this shit Roger and Jihan i need dis

Some LARPing bullshit about wyverns of something.

If you worship the TA/EW then there's also this:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-morning-up-btc-expected-to-climb-up-another-usd800-then-what-find-out-in-this-blog

Forgot to paste address

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

It's just shy of 300,000 BCH atm

>so what is exist strategy ?
In my case caffeine, carbs, and SSRIs.

literally this

please tell me we will 2x i need to turn my quarter coin in to a half coin

hold on to your coocks boissss

Oh boy...
Where we are going you won't be counting in terms of Segshitbankerretardcoins EVER again

2x potential is there. These Autists have that capability. Probably more like a 1.8 or 1.7x

Good luck mr delusional

if dragonslayer succeeds, you don't exit. BCH becomes BTC while corecoin tumbles out of the top 10 market cap

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Screencapped. Taking my sell orders down. Hope you are right.

Is this why The Adress has been accumulating literally Millions over the last couple of hours?

BTC is much more likely to dump than BCH bud.

If you've got weak hands you should probably play safe which is 50/50 btc/bch

This poster, Les, has been in this longer than I. I follow him religiously. He is always spot on.

I always know who it is, because he says 'Bud' .lol. A good freind of mine who is a top dawg hoe hand says "Bud" all the time.

Coming close to the amount of eth shills back in the day, altcoin fags?

Sage goes in the options field

Need I remind you BCH nearly breached 0.5BTC when the fork was cancelled before Bitthumb (which was leading the flippening charge) was DDOSed?
Enjoy your literal piece of shit choking chain that costs more to transact on than all 3 meals I had today LMFAO
As if THAT is going to change the world and replace fiat... GTFO

All the big sell walls are now down.

We are gonna do it OP

sell wall of 1000 bch at 1150 now

Roger. Movin' on up.

It's exciting, we're speculating on the real bitcoin months after it's fork.

Money is involved and it's fluctuating up wildly.

Knew watcha meant. kek.

Ahaha

THE FUCKING WHALES ARE EATING IT UP

THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST FUCKING US

did i just accidentally meme?

Patience grasshopper. It is in the whales best interest to let this happen. They are accumulating millions ATM.

>If you've got weak hands you should probably play safe which is 50/50 btc/bch
That's what I'll probably go for. Like I said, I'm 90% or so in shitcoins so it's no real biggie to me what happens with either version of Bitcoin so I can be fairly detached and just enjoy the show.

I don't know the ins and outs of BCH vs Core beyond the tribal bitching I see here and on Twitter, but it seems to me the imminent arrival of big institutional money provides a genuine risk of a Flippening - they won't give a fuck about "Satoshi's vision" or any ancap/libertarian anti-centralization ideals that surrounded the early community. All they'll be looking for is the most reliable version of Bitcoin for them to put money into and make money from and if they decide BCH is superior to the core version they'll go in on that and ensure it becomes 'The Bitcoin'.

This. Follow The Money. Right now, The Money is pouring in to BCH. Don't know why. Don't care. I just Follow The Money

can you post some source/figures behind this statement?

When is bitcon difficulty adjustment happening???

Go on Bittrex BCC and lurk for a while. I'm a busy guy. Apologies.

SELL ALL your Bitcoin and buy bitcoin cash! GO GO GO !! make sure to market sell.

I have had more gains from BCH than ANY OTHER COIN

How Can Bcash Be Real If Bitcoin Is Real?

How can Bitcoin be real if Tethers aren't real?

jaden, please...

Usually I'm a core shill. Traded sides for a while, this is to good of opportunity to pass up. Completely out of BTC and in BCH at least until Friday. Riding the wave, then taking the money and going to the Bahamas for a couple of weeks. will buy a little gold coin and have it shipped, waiting for me when I get there.

I have 10 bch. Am I going to make it? (I paid $17k for it so I'm still down)