Tired of living

I'm a stupid nigger, an autistic loser, can't lift for shit. can't bench or barely do pull ups. Still a virgin at 21 years old. Fail at getting a job.
Any suggestions on how I can kill myself easily?

imagine making this image and thinking 'yep, nailed it' and uploading it to the internet

lol imagine inflating enough balloons around your neck with your own breath that you strangulate yourself

what the hell? how is this fit related?

21 is nothing lid

Why did this make me laugh so much

are you retarded?

When I was 27, I decided I was going to give myself one year to lose a bunch of weight or kill myself.

I lost the weight.

Just set a goal and kill yourself if you don't make it.

Yes I am partly
That's why I need any easy why to kill myself

Dont do it user. Life gets better but you need to cultivate 3 things.

1. Discipline
2. Getting out of comfort zone
3. Hard work in everything yo do.

Uni ? Work hard.
Socially retarded ? Get out of comfort zone and talk to girls and strangers.
Gym ? Dont miss workouts.
No job ? Persistance and work on your skills (depends on the job you want).

I have had issues with depression for 15 years. I am 30 now. Self improving isnt easy, especially when your mind is your biggest enemy, BUT it can be done.

welp

The easiest way to kill yourself is to get married, get stuck in a dead end job, and trying to lift as a faux hobby to starve off depression.
What I recommend for you is to game the system and get your education. If you really are a nigger, you’ll get a lot of doors opened for you to succeed. Resources are out there if you’re willing to put in the effort to get them.
Don’t be like me, user. There’s still time to fix your life before you spend the next 40 years slowly dying and regretting every decision made or avoided.

Solid advice, unless of course you don’t really want to succeed in which case you will fail to give yourself the excuse

>starve off

Take a large dose of magic mushrooms side effects include but are not limited to:
1. Being motivated and not wasting time
2. Not being such a sadcunt
3. ?????
4. Reframes your mind and keeps you on the right path

Are you literary retarded?

Not op but I've had depression for more then 10 years now, some days/weeks/months are ok, others I cant get out of bed.

I am afraid of taking mushrooms and killing myself instead of working through my shit.

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

>I am afraid of taking mushrooms
Last thing you should fear at this point.

No, dumbass, my words or meaning never changed.
“Starve off” in that sense is correct. And I used the words” literary retarded” in the proper way too, invoking word play on the common phrase “literally (blank)”.

You’re the only one pretending here.

>. can't bench or barely do pull ups. Still a virgin at 21 years old. Fail at getting a job.
>Any suggestions on how I can kill myself easily?
Boogie should kill himself.

>“Starve off” in that sense is correct.
wrong. you meant stave off.

No, I didn’t. It’s all word play.

twat

Chunt

5'10" 200 lbs.
What's an agressive but achievable timetable to hit 180?
Also to hit 1/2/3/4? I'm at about half for each.
Also do I cut first then hit 1/2/3/4 or hit it first and maintain as I cut?
I think my deadline will b at the end of my lease so end of jul