Beard gains

>Took me 6 months to grow out a smallish beard
>24 y/o

Will I make it to pic related? What do you bros use for beard gains?

clenbuterol

I have bad facial hair genetics

6 months? This was a month's work for me.

literally doesn't even make sense.

it's genetic.

Too bad you'll end up looking like this instead

That's about where I'm at right now. Any hope left for a beardlet?

I'd never take a picture of myself if I ever looked that bad

beards r for numales with bad jawlines. they look like shit

Rogaine works for SOME men if they have the right genetics. It's not magic, but a lot of people have had success with it. Most likely it will also make you grow hair on other parts of your body. That was my experience, and when I stopped using it, all the new stuff went away.

I don't know. Post it so we can judge for ourselves.

I can't grow a beard because my hair grows like this.

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK MAN

Then why does every girl I've been with say they love beards?

>What do you bros use for beard gains?

Stress. The same ageing shit that can make you go bald is the one that can bring your full bead in prematurely. Stress yourself out = age yourself prematurely = bear gains.

You probably don't want this, really. Keep your baby halfbeard shit for a while. It's like getting IDed when buying booze, you'll miss it when it's gone. Don't be in such a hurry to get old.

I'm all for staying young but goddamnit I want a badass viking beard. genetics are a bitch

28 here, beard is still patchy af (attribute it to my Slavic/Genghis genes)
head hair is thin but still fully growing even with my constant scratching because of psoriasis

this line of thinking is for bitterbois who can't grow one :(

cuz bitxhes r fucking stupid and u date high school girls.

i can grow a beard, just disgusting tho

Anything I can take to improve my beard over the long-term bros? Tempted to look into supps but don't want to give money to the supplement jew

Good genetics.

Minoxidil
Never used it, just seen it being suggested here

minoxidil 5% works. Just don't quit using it because your beard is starting to grow, shave that shit and keep using it for a few months