>literally the most popular female fitness youtuber
>strength coach and """powerlifter"""
>can't even rep out a set of 12 at LMAO1PLAET on bench

women are an absolute FUCKING joke.

I like that I'm her strong strong friend :D

And yet you can't even get ONE (1) gf.

She's pretty though and that's all she needs

Is she juicing?

She'd be a hard 6 if she didn't have a meme ass.

>she'd be less attractive if she didn't have this attractive quality

ebin logic

Reminder that women SHOULD NOT be lifting

Women aren’t supposed to have arms like that. Disgusting.

Yeah and I would tall if I wasn't short, shut the fuck up you virgin bitch

manlet

>tfw I don’t think I could rep a set of 12 for 1 plaet

I want her to sit on my face

Fuck off, Varg.

Lanklet detected

She has absolutely no business coaching anyone who competes. She's done like 3 meets. The only reason men watch her is for the booty.

She trens hard.

you do realize bench is the one lift where women are at extreme disadvanantage right? She can probably out squat and deadlift you though.

retard logic

going to meets doesn't mean you know your shit

For sure.

I don’t care that she could kegel snap my dick in half, is still fuck the shit out of her

>haha just trust me bro xD i know what im talking about

She still pays other people to do her programming when she actually does her one meet a year. So 8 weeks of real training and the rest of the year she fucks around and schemes ways to make money with her cuck bf

What's her best meet squat?

This makes me happy every time

Ah yes because when I want serious training advice I go to fucking youtube for it. Fuck off and read a book she's more entertaining than half the shit on there

@45070115

Imagine being such a cuck that you're entertained by an 18 minute product placement for her clothing line LMAO

Well she definitely doesn't.

She's on roids and an obvious filthy mongrel too.

Yes. It's not possible for a woman to have arms or lats like that natty.

can't stand this fucking cunt

her bf has a punchable face.

My coach is a woman. She's actually really hot and I would definitely fuck her if I got the chance. She's also gotten medals at the European Weightlifting Championships several times and made the Olympic team once. I respect her a lot and listen to what she has to say because she obviously knows what she's talking about.

MegSquats is just a shit tier lifter with a nice ass and legs. She's not bad because she's a woman. She's bad because she's bad although SJW will tell me I'm just a fucking sexist pig.

How are they disadvantaged exactly?

>nice ass and legs.
Really?

Only absolute queers will disagree with this post

He looks like a fifteen year old soyboy desu.

This. A women's fitness should only be a result of bearing children and some light permaculture gardening.

>can't bench 1pl8 for 12 reps
>can't even sqaut 3pl8 and just barely deadlift 4pl8 after a decade of training
>female voice
Why anybody would think she's on roids is beyond me.

Any pressing movement involving shoulders is almost a no go for women. Even women on gear. But they can’t help that though. It’s just biology

How so?

I think you underestimate just how weak women really are

>that pic

good one, friend

A 3plate squat and a 4plate dl is extremely rare for a girl.

Not when you're 5'4" 185

Muscle mass distribution And neuromuscular efficiency

It doesn’t matter how much a women weighs or what her height is. They’re not able to put out as much force due to neurological differences. Rip talked about it on YouTube somewhere

>Rip talked about it on YouTube somewhere
Because he's the know all and end all of peak strength performance. Just look at all his successful athletes.

Women have much smaller frames and a fraction of the testosterone men have, retard.

Lies, there are no biological differences between men and women, fucking moron.

cuck detected

Dude, if you need evidence, just go work out with a fucking woman. Have her do bench or even better, OHP. You’ll see the differences between the sexes right off the bat you faggot

I mean I took my 110 lb gf cardio bunny to the gym and she could rep the bar pretty easily
My twig friend wanted to get big and is skinny fat at 155, did three reps and I had to help it off him

Get a guy who's never lifted and have him do the same. If he's your average sedentary 20 something year old dude, who's never done sports and doesn't have good genetics, he won't be able to bench even 100lbs.

angry power bro catty jealous of popular girl kek

>actually arguing that men are stronger than women

No one is debating that user...Not now, not ever.

Niggers, I’m not saying that somewhere, a girl is stronger on OHP than some dude. I’m saying that the dude will actually get strong on OHP if he trains while the girl won’t. Megsquats is competitive powerlifter and she OHPs like 10’s on each side.

Then why am I being debated faggot

y'all mad and weak

i fucking love that yer one Heather Connor can do 4pl8 DL @45kg

Libtard/10
This bitch already looks 35 and washed up

I can smell the paddy off you

>comparing womens strength to mens when we are completely different
why are you so autistic?

Nah, The Press is even worse. You will never see a natty women pressing a plate.

Tbh, I don’t think you’ll find very women on gear pressing a plate either

they should be lifting as in light high rep squatting for ass and legs but they shouldnt deffo be lifting heavy. It ruins them.

But hey, now they have them fighting in UFC and soyoboyos are fawning over them.

Strange world.

She is a hard six as is. Not pretty at all

Look at her masculine face and receding hairline

meg squats is obviously mentally ill and insecure thats why she needs to wear 2kg of makeup to the gym and to do every video

To be fair, her face really isn’t all the masculine looking. She just tries super hard to look as manly as possible in pictures for some reason. She just looks like some cardio bunny with big ass in videos

>that autistic dance at the end

yes, juicing cocks dry with her pussy

hahahahaha i cant fucking stop laughing.

why do my arms look like shit compared to hers when i can do that and she can't

fuck off meg

idk like 300 something.

they have less muscle mass in their upper bodies especially the pecs. So while a female and male in the same weight height range can have similar squats and deadlifts, the man will always be a better bencher.

because bodybuilding isn't just about strength.