When did you realize that women liked glutes on men just as much as abs?

When did you realize that women liked glutes on men just as much as abs?

When my mom slapped my ass. The first time

>that fat poking around the straps
Since always, some girl who was into me in middle school always told me I had a nice ass

Big glutes is a feminine trait not a masculine trait

When they started slapping my ass.

Same. Also men like ass and titties. Only natural that women like ass and chest(which they do) it’s their favorite body parts.

gf grabs my butt constantly and says mine is nicer than hers. remember to do your squats kids.

When your mum started slapping my ass, m8

>not wanting to showcase your thrusting power to potential mates as well as to scare off lesser males

"No."

If A Woman Ever Touches My Ass I Will Slap Her In The Mouth And Balls

what are some good exercises that target glutes? i squat a lot but i just have huge quads and no glutes at all

atg squats
rdl

atg squats actually lower glute recruitment. glutes are activated most with hips and legs in line with each other (we have big glutes for running). do kickbacks and glute bridges for isolation.

what do you mean by "lower glute recruitment"?

They don’t. Abs are still superior

t. Big butt and abs

atg squats makes the glutes work less

Yeah, but that doesn't have a detrimental effect on your current glutes, right? Just not optimal gains.

yep

thanks dood. I've been doing hip bridges (not sure if same as glute bridges) as it helps prevent hip issues when running. Can confirm hips and legs inline exercises defo give you that glute burn.

Don't listen to these lol glute bridges idiots. The only exercise you'll ever need for aesthetic glute development are sprints. If you don't feel your glutes for the first time in your life after 10 rounds of full-pelt 20 second sprints I'll eat my hat.

This. Gf says she wish she had my butt and legs, she likes to grip it in the missionary position often

pftttttfftfftffhahaha

god I'm so ugly. Women really are perfect creatures. I don't even understand how they could like men. masculine features just seem so horrendous.

i want mommy to slap my ass too

every time I laid on my stomach on our bed my ex would come in and slap my ass and go "look at this great butt. How'd you get such a great ass"

thanks Riptards... i guess

no, but wide hips are

That must be why high level sprinters never touch weights. Genius.

If this post is serious-

Women are the sex that cares mostly about personality. People don’t say that though because personality is actually as hard to change as your looks. And allot of people have terrible personalities that offer nothing.

Squats, deadlifts, roman chair, running. Your gloots will be juicy.

t. asslet

Any tips for getting a pair of dockers or other non-jeans that show off my butt? Honestly my best feature (inline and ice skater) but don’t have the right pants to show it off.

how is his ass so juicy what the fuck?

G'day Hank. Didn't know you were planning on selling propane around these parts of the internet

Low weight high rep Romanian deadlift. Your welcome

>t.ireland

I've been openly complimented on my ass by girls in friend group before.

Couldn't tell if they were making fun of me but w/e

>citation needed
the only thing women care about in 2018 are thick juicy sternocleidomastoids.

anterior pelvic tilt
sucks ass (literally)

when my gf squeezed it when we were fucking.

What are you, a faggot?

When I fixed my posture by lifting and no longer have anterior pelvic tilt that causes my ass to stick out. I used to get compliments about having a nice T H I C C butt, but only because they didn't notice my shit posture. I guess I need to do squats like 3-4 times a week to get that Alan Thrall booty.

When I had 3 girls sneak up behind me and grab my ass. Might sound nice, felt horrible.

Milk truck

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

Personality is basically impossible to change. Looks are easy to change if you’re dedicated. It’s actually more shallow to like someone for something they can’t control (personality) than something they can (looks).

Ive always had a big ass. Lifting made it juicy as fuck.
Girls go crazy for it. Girls Ive never met come up to me to comment about it.
Girls that do know me straight up tell me theyre jealous or that my ass is amazing.
My gf always tells me im the ass of the relationship.
Ive never really worried about my ass, its just funny to me how people react to it.
Having a nice ass is not a meme, probably just as important as a wide neck and jaw.

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

He's right about the RDL's though

When your mom first licked my asshole

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

Oh yeah and when was that?

Why is each word capitalized? Might as well put a period between each word.

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

name of girl?

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

Telling someone to change their personality is pretty is pretty retarded. Sure, you can actively try to manage your life and certain traits, but imo true change is really rare and basically requires some sort of "epiphany" or "enlightenment"

According to my mother and aunt, talking to me is like "talking to (late uncle)" and our personalities are "eerily similar", but I've never knew him past the age of 3.

Rest of my family kinda falls in line with other family personalities, with little to no exposure to that person at all. Personally I think genetics plays a huge role in "personality" at least a lot more than the role "nurturing" plays.

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

Lol you're describing black traits, I guess it explains why women are just naturally more attracted to black men.

I'd fuck him in the ass if you catch my subtle drift
No homo

What the... How is that even possible

Begone butt bandit!

when they slap and grab it
when I fuck my gf and she grabs my butt

Chicks love it, as long as you arent a male kim kardashian that is

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe you can't change how you feel or act aka your personality

Good thing I run then huh?

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!!!

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

This is the dumbest post of all time

Dude no

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

>Someone actually made this

>yfw the lads at work slap your ass and you see the women getting jelly.

So other men are slapping your juicy male ass and the women are getting upset?
Sounds like good times to me

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT!

Next level reach there.

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

>I guess it explains why women are just naturally more attracted to black men.

Begone butt bandit

Retard
Correct
a WL squat is more upright than a PL squat. Both are dogshit for glute activation because maximal glute contraction happens at lockout, when the lift is easiest.
post rear glute spread, asslet

WMAF confirmed for patrish pairing

Youre a fucking moron, eat shit and dont post here again

Any mixed couple with a white male is far better

Dude, that's from OkCupid
The absolute bottom run of society.
And well over 50% of the site is just indian slaves who're paid to maintain fake profiles and catfishers.

>The absolute bottom run of society.
how would you know?
>And well over 50% of the site is just indian slaves who're paid to maintain fake profiles and catfishers.
Source?
Maybe youre correct and I just dont know, id love to learn more.

>how would you know?
Five minutes of actually looking at the site can tell you that.

>>And well over 50% of the site is just indian slaves who're paid to maintain fake profiles and catfishers.
>Source?
>Maybe youre correct and I just dont know, id love to learn more.
I've seen multiple fake profiles on that site and listened to many creepy catfishers(god you do not want to know what kind of person would do something like that is like)talk about it.
Plus the way that some talk is very distinctive.

The net is a very scary and lonely place once you understand how a lot of it works.

>bottom run of society.
But that just means that blacks are even less desirable by normal people.

>t. open society foundation

Begone butt bandit!

I dont like black people or jews if thats what youre implying, but i absolutely would fuck a black qt.
interesting.

>normal people.
Speaking as someone from the bottom and wants to date, what you consider, up?

based danger dog