/PLG/ powerlifting gener

Plg /Plg/ powerlifting general power lifting

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

PLOP

BRRPFT
PLOP

five Norman khans just plopped into the toilet with roughly the same plopping sound

WEEW this is a fucking stinky one too

We are lookin at a stink factor of 6.9/10 so far may still go up

Brrrpfft BRRFFFFTTT brpft squuuuiiiiiiiiisssssh PLOOOP... Plop!

WEEW that is a mighty stinky smelly Norman khan

Maybe the Norman khan is more stinky when it's an afternoon disposal!?

get alex lifting again please

We're trying.

BIG CHEST
BIG ARMS

>5 posts (including OP)
>4 posters
>image.jpg on op image
>Sean post following op
Love how Sean had to take his trip off to hide the fact he obsesses over isley so much his iPhone is full of pictures of him

Sad!

Flat chest > Boobiemonsters
This is a fact.

Did Alex quit?

Did he actually pulled 700? Nice

WRONG.

Who tf is that bug-eyed freak?

Shit taste

Lmao this

i got tech issue on bench

i overflare when it gets heavy and then i barely lock out. Not because i have weak triceps per se, but because the position ends up basically like a JM press

so to cure this i thought it might be a good idea to run a microcycle with 2part paused bench; pausing at the chest for 3sec and pausing half way up for a sec, where i usually make the error. Thoughts on this?

I only take my name off when I make the OP incase someone has me filtered so that they can view the thread

this is common practice that every trip should be doing

please continue to obsess over greatness (me) if you so choose

isley: honour your bets

isley you weasel

Try pin press. Set the pins at the point where you make the error.

Touch lower on your chest.

only makes the problem worse

i could try that

I wanna watch Westside vs the World, narrated by Ron Perlman.

I want to spoon my oneitis.

Want doesn't get.

No it won't. I mean a lot lower.

dude im already front raising the bar up because i touch too low, if i touch even lower ill need to curl the bar into position and press form there

Who is your oneitis, gorg?

I believe in you. You can do it.

>Want doesn't get
REEEEEEEEEEE

I am not telling Veeky Forums lmao that's a fucking mistake I won't make twice.

Hi Sean.

reminder: do not engage this retard. report and ignore every stupid ass post from this useless shit stain.

If you fuck up, I'll take you out back and fucking shoot you. Now go hold hands with her.

>i overflare when it gets heavy and then i barely lock out.
>Not because i have weak triceps

pick one. do more triceps accessories.

You'll be taking me out back and shooting me in four months when she leaves for the US and I'll be where I am now. It's a deal.

i guess youre saying i overflare because i have weak tris, yes could be true, but i am trying to fix the position error

ill guess ill do the pin press and tri work like anons said with the paused stuff to ingrain movement patterns

am i going to become rippletits mode????

Why Isley can't keep his shoulders back?

Who is alex?

flat chest, wide hips and a thicc batty is the patrician choice

>muh one or the other
this is brainletspeak

all features at the same time is the patricion choice

>all features at the same time
Explain. Does she deflate her boobs before bed or something?

for bench press, when in doubt: triceps extensions + rear delt raises, both for high reps.

enjoy watching your bench press steadily improve.

>113 bench

What are you, 12?

'no'

Pin press and adding more tri work helped me put on 10kg in a few weeks after a plateau. I did 5x3 with about 80-85% of my regular bench max, with the bar about 3 or 4 inches off my chest.

You ever been to Basildon bro? Might be moving there for work.

seems too heavy to me tb h

im gonna do light 3ct pause bench and right after the pin press at about midway and after 50 reps of tris

>rear delt raises for bench
Is this a meem

helps with stability and shoulder health

PLG's most talented lifter

I’ve not been on /plg/ for years, did you ever get round to shagging sparrow?

Hes far too posh for that

I go to basildon quite a bit, its like anywhere else theres nice bits and shithole bits

I'm more talented.

No but sean did

>11pm
>gbro still awake
i thought you said sleep was crucial

no you aren't

if you're a shitter with a shit bench, then yes.

Thanks. Are the gyms good?

Yes I am.

Is Jouko Ahola the most based strongman? 10 cm or more shorter than most of the other strongmen and tens of kg's lighter also and still a champion 2 times and almost 3.

He competed in a different time, they were all smaller then

Why is deadlift so exhausting?
3 sets and I’m out

>3 sets
Lucky, I'm out after breaking 60kg off the floor

>Deadlift with straps and suit – 500 kg (1,102.3 lb)[13] – world record

What is deadlifting suit?

twink alex or the one that actually lifts?
i havent been here for a while.

It is like pic related, it is used in equipped powerlifting to aid in the deadlift and helps lift more. There are squat suits too, and they add a lot more. Relatively the bench shirts used in the bench press add the most weight. Not everyone, especially the bigger bois get anything out of the deadlift suit.

It is also used in strongman, where it is usually allowed to wear in all comps.

what brainlet would wear glasses while lifting? Like seriously bro invest in some contact lenses

How you can lift more with deadlifting suit? Does it work like some elastic band like in squat suits or bench suits?

How about laser surgery or are you poor faggot?

Not everyone is a candidate for laser eyes surgery

20 here and not sure if it’s worth spending 2k for laser eye or not desu

When you do high bar or fronts as an accessory, do you keep the same stance width and foot angle as your competition squat (assuming its low bar)?

milk truck

I can't even remember the last time my back hurt because of lifting desu,

both focus on quads more. wider stance = less quads. if you're focusing on quads, then go closer.

>Risk permanently fucking up your sight

Surgery is a fucking last ditch resort to most things. I'll rather look like a nerd that not being able to see at all desu.

>using freedom units

Sean is either seriously and unironically in love with George, or George is the closest thing that Sean could call a friend.

That fucking bums me out hard. Like, don't be pathetic lmao

nice projection

ur eyes can change and also you become blind if it doesn’t work

Im going to assume you haven't really looked into it

"Overflare" sounds like your shoulder blades are coming apart. Paused work/Spoto is good for that.

What third world country you live in if it's a danger to lose your sight in laser eye surgery?

Well depends major rule is if your sight have been 2 years at the same you are good to go. Also if you have thicc cornea you can go for multiple surgeries so doesn't matter if you need to go again in 10-15 years.

I know it's kg. It's still pitiful.

>you need a caloric surplus to gain muscle mass
>therefore you can't gain muscle mass during a cut
>therefore any gains made during a cut will be due to improved neuromuscular efficiency
>therefore during a cut you should always lift heavy for few reps
if this correct?

Yeet

You can still build a little muscle in a deficit, not as much and not very easily, but it's not all or nothing. Train how you were training before and go for 3-500 calories below maintenance. As for going heavy, there's at least a somewhat compelling counterargument that you should be going lighter and higher volume to build/maintain muscle. I'd just stick to what I was doing if I were in your shoes but hey.

>I'd just stick to what I was doing if I were in your shoes but hey.
i stopped doing what i was doing because it stopped working (ss-style babby gains ran out)

fuk
was meant for

You can gain musclemass on deficit because your body gets energy from consuming the extra fat.

I had laser eye surgery and it worked perfectly
Right up until muh genetics kicked in and starting making my eyes shit again
At least I had about 5 years of perfect sight.

That's what I do. Ordinarily I do high bar closer and front with feet almost forward and closer. This kills the quads.

Yeah well pushing 15lbs a week on the squat is pretty fucking aggressive so no, probably not sustainable on a cut.

Lower reps but more sets is best imo if you manage fatigue. The volume is high so the body is less willing to let go of muscle, but the reps are low so technical proficiency under decently heavy loads and neural pathways are best preserved.

>Lower reps but more sets
>decently heavy loads
what sort of numbers are we talking about here?

stop dignifying that retard. report and ignore him whenever he shows up to shit up the joint.

Hi guys i hit 2pl8 dl yesterday @ 58kg, after lifting since august 2015

pls be girl

Keep your elbows under the bar the entire time. If the position ends up like a JM press then you're tucking way too hard. You're flaring to get your elbows back under the bar.

lmao report dis DICK

Dude your dicks under 4 inches (erect) don't make me post the snap