youtube.com/watch?v=ebOots24nKA
scoobysworkshop.com/2012/04/29/exercises-to-target-inner-pecs/
youtube.com/watch?v=8lJ42tf-iqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's bone you dipshit

I'll save you a lot of time and just tell you there's no way to fix a chest gap

meme answer: pec deck
actual answer: genetics determines pec gap

Fuck off retard non lifters, I'm clearly referring to the muscle.

>skipping bone day

that gap alone made me stop lifting

>not hitting bone day

Never gonna make it

GOMAD for calcium gains

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD NOT FUCKING LIFT JFC MISC IS BETTER THAN THIS SHITHOLE.

DB incline press
Flyes

Thats it.

incline press are goat, incline flys are good

A thread died for this.

Should I focus on the squeeze during flyes?

kekishness

There is no way to isolate this part of the pec. Just do incline and flat bench to hit your pecs.

You should focus on the stretch when you bring your arms out

Dont hold your arms too high, if you can feel your shoulders you're doing it wrong.

And dont use too much weight, range of motion > weight every time.

You should start every chest day by doing incline DB first, then flat flyes. If you want to really go over the top you can do incline flyes as well. Then do all your flat bench stuff. Flat bench anything is overrated as fuck for building a chest, what makes a chest pop is the top and middle part, not the bottom which is all a flat bench does.

flys are a meme exercise

>There is no way to isolate this part of the pec which bodybuilders isolate and build all the time
I see you're one of those retarded SS "Flat bench builds a flawless chest' retards.

Arnold begs to differ.

>what lift changes muscle insertions?

You will always have chest gap, OP. Just accept it.

imagine if you could actually work out bones to make them bigger.

>im not fat i just didn't skip bone day

Learn to read a thread.

So would skullcrushers be the ultimate bone exercise?

I usually do incline cable flyes and work up a massive pump at the end of my workout. Might switch my flat to decline and see if that helps too. Thanks.

Like this

based skelly

I did, unfortunately.
Turns out my hypothesis that most of you don't know shit about what you're talking about is being proven once again.

Did you realize yet we're talking about the muscle and not the bone?

The area you circled has little to no muscle tissue in it. It’s like trying to make your wrists noticeably bigger, ain’t gonna happen. Genetics, sorry.

chest = upper and lower. no inner. that's a lie. get a clue, uneducated faggot.

Got me there!

Pretty much

Yes, idiot.

Go back in time and kill your parents so you don't have to be born with shitty chest genetics.

Muay thai fighters hit themselves with sticks to encourage bone density
Try that

Thanks mom.

I feel it there when I do forward leaning dips.

kekked

youtube.com/watch?v=ebOots24nKA

This exercise is pretty good for upper chest.

Sorry m'lady, I have a large bone I need to exercise ;)

Genetics, unless you're not doing full movement.

>which bodybuilders isolate and build all the time
Show me one example of a non retarded bodybuilder isolating the "inner pecs" and I'll suck your dick

BRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

butterfly bench with bbells on an incline
/thread

Literally fucking Arnold you dumb fucking shit

There is, you just need to get a bigger chest and it will help hide it. That said, normies won't be able to tell and won't care

>how do I work out cartilage and bone

Incline db press
Flat db bench press
Pec dec and squeeze
Incline db flies
Incline db close grip(palms facing each other)
Worked for me, closed the gap up

Show me an example where he said he was isolating the inner pecs. You can't. You can focus on the upper and lower pecs, but that's not the same thing.
scoobysworkshop.com/2012/04/29/exercises-to-target-inner-pecs/

Retards are going to tell you that isolation of the inner chest is impossible, which it is. However activation of it is not. When you bench you activate your chest in one plane of motion however the chest also works to abduct your arms such as in a cable crossover.
I'd suggest movements like crossovers and really putting an emphasis on squeezing your chest hard to fully engaged all the fibers. Literally pause before going into the negative and squeeze (flex) your pecs

>grow, grow, grow

Like it was said before, genetics determine chest gap, here's Terry Crews for example.

those are some of the worst muscle insertions i've ever seen

>flat bench
>lower chest
You absolute fool

>nsertions i've ever seen
probably why he never did professional bodybuilding but instead was an NFL player and then actor.

Insertions don't matter to anyone but bodybuilders.

you need to put your arm over your body to fully recruit the central pec area, the gap can't be changed, but thats how you grow the edge of the muscle there

with this you stop when both hands meet, but if you use a cable or pec dec you can increase the movement to get a full squeeze

>le chest flys will "grow the inner edge" of the pectoralis
>you can "activate" the inner chest
like you activate your almonds I guess
what triggers me isn't the fact that you obviously you don't even lift; rather, the fact that you lack basic knowledge about anatomy, something you should have acquired at least in high school.

Incline Bench and Short Range-of-Motion flyes on the Pec Dec.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lJ42tf-iqw

yer this guy doesn't know shit your're right

>le jeff cavaliere click-bait
pls staph

>Skipping skull day

seriously op you couldve looked this up on youtube/google and gotten better answers, add an incline to hit the upper center of chest

>youtube.com/watch?v=ebOots24nKA
>This exercise is pretty good for upper chest.
Was going to recommend this, however on a decline bench.

>look on youtube!
>hit the upper centre
I'm not even upset any more by the "lifters:clueless DYEL" ratio on this fucking gay board

>decline bench
>the most useless bench variation
>for upper and "inner" chest

This

we really needed a duplicated thread.

Nice b8, can't believe I'm responding to you but I'm speaking from experience. Also look up how to chest works when doing adduction of the arms.

Bone here.
I can give you some pointers.

Your skeleton is slowly being cleaved and replaced. On average you have a totally new skeleton every ten years. By stressing your bones with weight lifting and eating good you actually can grow stronger bones. Conversely by little niece skeleton is in this girl in South Africa who fell in love with the way the monkeys climb. A few years go by and suddenly skeleton is like crazy flexible.

>Tldr. Skeleton is watching from inside

have fun staying retarded and small

Cable crossovers. Don't stop when your hands meet - pull your hands to the opposite shoulder distance.

I can't believe I'm on a fitness board and nobody mentioned this in 100 replies. Sad!

can't believe im on a board with cunts who can't read

What is Wolff's Law?

finish the category for 2000 alex

Is it normal that I'm able to pop that area if I move my shoulders back enough?

Did he tear his right bicep? Wtf is that?

Looks like 75 replies bud. Learn how to read

>using a fucking watermarked wojie

scum of the earth

bench press is a meme
the only thing bench hits is the shoulders

flys is 10x better for chest stimulation

Do cables, I noticed when using to work on chest, I started to ripped more muscle around the inner pec and I saw changes in the appearance after doing that for a awhile

so many people fell for dick bait, wtf

Thats the "forbidden muscle", OP.
Only a few know the secrets to it's activation.

>the only thing bench hits is the shoulders
t. can't press for shit

I love all the DYEL scrubs in here. You want to hit that section muscle? Make sure you are getting the full stretch when you are doing any chest exercises. That means go all the way down to your chest. You aren't "hitting" that part if you aren't getting the full stretch. You can easily see this on your own body when you do a proper bench press. Lay down, have one arm do the proper movement and use your hand to feel the muscular area and you can see the difference in the stretch when you do the full range vs just going down half way like a majority of the retards probably do in this thread.
tl;dr do your sets properly.

> not hitting the inner pecs
> not activating almonds and onions

not gonna make it, bro

nice projecting

>I'm a clueless idiot who doesn't know shit about human anatomy