ergo-log.com/music-lowers-testosterone-level.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No its a shit test

>EQUALIZE YOUR MUSIC
fuck me 2018 is a fuckn mess i fuckn hate this shit

soyboy detected

Lost hard.

>2018
>Not having equal representation in your playlist.

It doesn't even work for me

Shut up boy of soy

93% vs 7%
Better than I expected

I remember being like 10 or 11 and making a conscious decision not to listen tp female artists even if I liked them because that made me a sissy. Is that high test?

I had never felt more proud than when I got this result

>30/70

EQUAL
Q
U
A
L

>soyboys getting excited about 3-5%
0% with 4.5k test level (tested) checking in

life's too short to pretend i don't like catchy t-swift songs

same desu

I havent listened to any kind of music for years. I generally hate music.

Been running my own business for 7 years and lifting consistently for over a decade.

>Been running my own business for 7 years and lifting consistently for over a decade.
this is the equivalent of >im a grill btw

Listening to a bunch of dudes sing is unironically the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life. I guess you think a dude sucking your dick is manlier than a woman sucking your dick. No wonder this place has turned into /r9k/.

How do you use this?

I listen to a lot of KPOP, mainly Girls Generation (including TTS and Taeyeon's solo songs).

Fuck with it.

I done good Veeky Forums

ITT: weak, testosterone deficient faggots who need to hear a bunch of loud, tone deaf retards scream in their ear because hearing women reminds them of the thing they want most but will never have due to their being an unsightly sack of shit.

Feels good to be high t.

t. Low test male

I have a couple of Rezz songs though

5% men vs 95% women is objectively highest test

weeabo electronic doesn't count as human

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I will "equalize" my music when women start singing more metal and shit instead of pop and latin garbage.

Found the Kpop faggot

looks more like a country fa
g

Pretty sure that test doesn't take country music into account. I listen to lots of country, including a lot of women, but I still got a 100

my playlist suggested trisha yearwood and brooks&dunn

I'd say it's pretty country

This is broken though, I listen to a ton of female artists.

>Cat Power
>Sharon Van Etten
>Angel Olsen
>Chelsea Wolfe
>Florence + The Machine
>Widowspeak
>Mazzy Star

etc

Wouldn't take these results too seriously.

No it means you like men

get on my level

imagine how gay it would be to admire a mans voice so much that you brag about preferring hearing men to women

imagine then putting on that man so you can have sex

Lmao I swear this wasn't on purpose,
Plus pretty sure I listen to quite a few female artists

That is a very specific description based off of very little data.

93% vs 7%
the fuck? i expected like 20% honestly desu

hahhhahahhahahahahhaaaaah

who the fuck uses spotify

FOOBAR MASTER RACE PLEBS

>don't use spotify
>download and convert everything i listen to off youtube
>manually enter relevant song data
I believe I am highest test

just poor desu

>have plenty of women artists on follow
>100% male

the fuck is this shit?

What is bitrate

>listening to women for your enjoyment

y-you do know torrents exist right

women can be male too retard

>not listening to female artists exclusively for maximum test boost
Not gonna make it

I don't think listening to shit like Ed Sheeren or Maroon 5 is any more masculine or high test than something like Tina Turner or something. Pretty stupid concept.

I'm happy with my score anyways, even if there are some Train or The Script songs on there which are pretty gay. (the 4% is Avril Lavine Tina Turner and Kelly Rowland) My playlist is like 90% hip-hop

>the score is not weighted by the songs you listen to

The past few weeks I listened almost exclusively to female rappers, yet I got only 6% female

>I listened almost exclusively to female rappers

Project a bit harder faggot.

Get on my level soyboys. Metal for life!

>using spotify in the first place

Anything greater than 0%, you're low test

Found the feminist.

i did good

just disregard it
women dont actually care

I obly listen to 3 artists, no wonder it's 100% male.

ergo-log.com/music-lowers-testosterone-level.html
>listening to (any) music
>high test
What a bunch of beta nu-male music listening soyboys.

a lot of metal bands have female singers though

>middle of slider is 70:30
>end of slider is 50:50

>paying for things you can have for free with a little effort

If you have Spotify you are halfway to being a soyboy

How the fuck is listening to sexy female voices gay? Singing is one of those things that women are good for and have been valued for past the ages besides cooking and dancing and fucking.

Is watching girls dance ballet instead of men the next homo thing on Veeky Forums ?

watching ballet of any variety is intensely homosexual

>Valuing your time this little

>yfw you see the sheer amount of triggered neckbeards sperging out because someone effortlessly named you for the impotent GDEs you are

every single time. every single time these morbidly obese and immensely predictable losers ALWAYS run the quickest damage control you'll ever see.

how laughably embarrassing for you.

>female artists

>they think this is high test
>likes to listen to men singing and making songs about their emotions
>not listening to the sweet orgasmic sound of singing women
>implying this isn't gay at all
Is fondling with dicks and penetrating male ani also high test or is it just really gay?

This is such bullshit. Trying to make music "more equal" and trying to "include women". Women have no issue in the music business if they're fucking talented. It's not men's fault that most girls with a half decent voice think they can shake their ass and get famous - then are surprised when their "talent" doesn't transfer to a streaming service like Spotify.
Fuck you Smirnoff your vodka tastes like piss. Fuck this shit I'm done.

>Listening to women cry over other men and enjoying it

You just got cucked buddy

>implying crying over other men isn't the thing they do before you fuck them

Hell yeah bitch nigga

>only 88% male
lol have been listening to a lot of pop recently. but why does the slider only go from 50 to 90% female? and why is this honey dijon so goddamn ugly? is it even actually female or trans?

Lol all these normie soyboys that actually use spotify.
All of you should fuck off.

>tall as shit
>deep voice
>black
>huge hands
>name is literally honey dijon
HMMM I WONDER IF IT WAS BORN WITH A VAG

Bless

Well I guess this is it, might as well cancel the gym membership and start wearing dresses

>black
>must be male
lol. haven't heard her voice so i wasn't sure. also, how is honey dijon a male name?

These are just drag/trans specific red flags.

The guy is a fucking guy bro. And Dijon is a kind of mustard.... So yeah. Isn't it ironic that the representative of women in this shit is actually a retarded guy? Show's how fucked up the whole thing is.
Talented women never had a problem in the music industry. Tina Turner, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion just to name a few classics. You could also mention the ones catering for the mainstream/pop demands such as Madonna, Taylor Swift, Spice Girls.
And than you have the talentless whores with strong marketing like Nicki Minaj and Co.
Of course after the novelty of a pair of boobs or an ass wears off, you'll not stick around to actually listen to the generic garbage.

unironically this
i just enjoy female vocals from 60s 70s and 80s

Well, maybe if they made better music, they'd be in my playlist more often.

>tfw there will never be another Janis Ian
>inb4 jew
Up yours, /pol/, I'll listen to her and Leonard Cohen as much as I please.

Meaning the average person listens to 30% women and 50/50 is probably the extreme.

Don't know where they got these stats from, looking through my playlists and shit its more 95/5%

Well, kek.

Not any good one tho

this.

>making so little money that you think $9 a month is worth less than all the time you spend downloading things from YouTube

Soycerers btfo. Stop homebrewing double dosed soylent and listen to more high test music like orthodox christian music.

>4,500ng/dl
>Having the test of 9 men coursing through your veins

Hey /fraud/

When you submit music to Spotify or other distributors they don't ask you your gender - this is just a way to promote women who already top the chart and is in no way representative of the actual number of men or women you listen to. It's just a marketing tool for Spotify and Smirnoff that you guys have taken at face value.

Jesus Christ, user. Just use Soulseek

Lmao same here

>Equilize your music
>Default on slider is 70/30