How'd girls treat you after becoming Veeky Forums?

Bretty gud :DDD

this but unironically

They mire me quite a bit but I'm too autistic to ever make a move or talk to any of them so..

My heart :3

I wonder if this holds true to men who don't have great faces

They obviously mire more, but at the mean time approach less. That's because you have to prove you're an alpha by initiating the approach

They don't treat me any way, same as before (I expected this though)

Same as before, they ignore me except now I don't care.

Same

pls tell me that's not a trap

Not that I'm aware of

The one's who used to look away from me when I made eye contact or give me dirty looks enjoy coming up to talk to me.

But I will never forget how they treated me before. I will forever be,,, the bitter virgin.

A lot more playful flirty tones out of nowhere, but most of the time I can't respond the right way. I still can't smile.

use that energy for your neg-game, and if you got any left when they're in bed, choke and slap the shit out of them.

absolutely the same, lifting doesnt fix power autism

I always get approached and I make casual conversation but I always shy away from asking them out even though they're keen
I'm tried of blowing it up lads, I want to get blown!

i say the most autistic things and they still keep talking to me. called a girl ugly a few months ago, she got pretty mad but forgot about it 10 minutes later

Idk,I don't leave the house

What has this world come to where this question needs to be asked

mire all day but I have aesthetic sumeran face too so Im used to it.

depends on the girl, and depends on what you really mean by fit.

when I was deep into my last cut, probably at lowest my lowest body fat ive ever been:

alpha females give you much more attention. always want to talk to you, touch you, etc. always nice to you, and want to be reassured that you like them

beta females honestly get kinda mean. always lowkey bitchy towards you.

I've always done well with girls cause I can make them laugh.

Even after getting fit being able to make them laugh is still my main attraction as far as I can tell.

Before they didn't care about me until I opened my mouth, now they notice me beforehand.

Im not yet Veeky Forums but I'd say better then when I was more /fat/.

Lost my virginity 2 weeks ago to a sex goddess and am now dating her. Since then many women have tried but failed to seduce me.

None of this would've happened last year I put insane amount of work into this shit.

Height and weight and BF estimate plz?
I'm nearly halfway through my cut atm

increase in the amount of girls who view me as a sexual object. its not always pleasant.

Skinny or Veeky Forums, they come on to me and act nice. I guess it helps to not be a manlet and have good facial aesthetics.

When I put on muscle, women come on to me slightly more.

When I was overweight, it was less. But a different type of woman would be into you.

5'8 155 dunno my BF but low due to a cut for a tournament coming up soon.

by getting Veeky Forums I mean going from dyel to pic related
>inb4 daniel craig is dyel

>ask me to buy them shots
>touch my arms
>introduce me to their friends
>try to take me home

i enjoy saying no to females and watching there reaction when i shut them down, however a part of me always wishes id go with them i just know its not the right thing for me

>feelsbitteragainstwomenman

I don't understand the question

Night and day, senpai. Women never said shit to me when I was a skinny lanklet but now since I have a good body and have been Looksmaxxing girls all want a piece. The amount of spaghetti spilling is ridiculous and girls that would have never looked twice at me think they can get with me now. Most are fat or ugly and I would rather die virgin than share my beautiful body with some pudgy slut or some 6/10

>neg-game
>bed
fell for the PUA meme eh?

Today the qt cashier at the store initiated a conversation with me and held eye contact.

cya later, virgins

>tfw still in dyel stage and every girl thats made a move on me is unattractive as hell

>prepping for a tournament
>doesn't know his bf%

t. LARPer

Lad do you have a means of contact
I wanna be your bro so you can motivate me pls

This and it hurt very much
pls send halp!!!!

I only attract 16-18 year olds. Not that i'm complaining.

Spot on for the alpha female and beta female divide

did you roid? cuz unless you roided i dont see 1 year making a big difference tbqh

if you have to ask...

I'm on discord and go by my brothers old account Shadowstrike002

Better

It's a BJJ tournament the fuck would I need to know my BF% just wanted to make a certain weight class.

>tfw buff af
>tfw lifting for 7 years
>it amounts to nothing
>i look like some mexican cartel hitman
Well i'm in mexico so that last part it's possible

ive gotten slightly more attention, just cause my posture is better and i look slightly more built. being 6'3 and not skinny helps, but i'm still a fat fuck. i expect a lot to happen when im legit cut though

better git out before they make you shove drugs up your ass for them

I've always been builtish due to wrestling for 10+ years.

What I really gained was confidence. I was sitting at 190 this time last year after an injury depressed and I said fuck being sad let's get back in shape and as I got in shape I tested waters and was rejected by many girls until finally this cute one said yes to a date and we hit it off.

The rejections hurt but you miss every shot you don't take

i was obese but im still a 5'4 manlet so the usual. they treat me like shit, and avoid me.
>tfw fell for the "just get Veeky Forums and girls will be crawling all over your dick!" meme

>height
>face
>frame
>muscles

Yeah but you never get rejected if you don't try

>manlets getting what they deserve
ah, life is beautiful, will sleep like a baby today senpaitachi.

Just take the rejections as a video game and think of that shit as leveling up. You'll get better at it as you go. Just work on social skills.
I want everyone to make it here

I went from not being able to fathom a woman checking me out/sending me signals, to this smug cockiness that would creep over me because I started recognizing it all the time. Thing about girls is, they've decided if they're going to fuck you before you open your mouth - though you can undo that by being a social retard. Tbh once a chick is actively saying something flirty, you're basically already fucking her. Looking back, I actually can't believe how easy it was sometimes.

I quit fucking around after I quit as a strip club bouncer and got chlamydia a second time, lmao. Truth is... none of the fucking around actually did anything beneficial for me, and I started to NEED it to satisfy my ego. My world would go into the shitter if I failed to fuck a new chick every few weeks.

Okay, but I've never played a video game. Can you relate it to something else?

Well, I get mired a lot and if I smile back they often start the conversation, hit on me, they get very touchy, start touching a lot.

They smile more

my gf climbs all over me like a jungle gym much more and grabs my bum and calls me thickdaddy

You ARE being rejected if you don't approach, that's the thing

Sorry unrelated question, should I lose my virginity to some girl I don't care about just to say I did, I was trying to save myself but my buddies make fun of me.

in uni, im Veeky Forums but average face, nice hair and 5 10.

i was swole when i came in uni freshman year but i had the shittiest uniform like cargo shorts and a captain america t shirt. i went thorugh a personal makeover the next year. i can tell i got better treatment after ditching the cargo shorts and t shirt. dressed in chukka boots/white sneakers , slim chinos/jeans and henleys/shirts/flannel that show off my physique.

i felt like i got better treatment after dressing better than when i got swole. or maybe its because im more confident. they hold doors for me, or seem to stare at me a lot. the girls i want (pretty but introverted girls) seem to like that shit, judging from the few i talked to.

Didn’t change much. Working in sales helped me more

the same. i still avoid them and don't put up with there shit

Before:
>Obese (near 35% body fat)
>Literally no social skills
>Girls would look away when I noticed them
>Got rejected every single time I asked a girl out
>I was essentially invisible to girls

Now:
>Very lean (around 12% body fat)
>Social skills are improving but I'm still a bit awkward at times
>Girls smile at me WAY more often
>Girls don't immediately look away when I give them eye contact
>I can get phone numbers with no issue but almost every girl stops texting shortly after
>Older guy (27) in college so I get quite a bit of mires from younger girls

Both guys and girls respect me a lot more after getting fit. Before when I spoke they were more quick to dismiss what I would say as opposed to now.

It's like gambling, or bug chasing.

Just keep trying and eventually you'll score.

If she's hot, yea.

Very new into my Veeky Forums journey, but at 6'0 have gone from 175lb skinnyfat beergut DYEL who looked like shit even in clothes to ~150lb DYEL with decent shoulders who still looks like shit shirtless but much better with clothes on. Girls seem to be smiling at me a lot more. I catch their eyes more often and instead of looking away like an autist like I used to do, I just smile and they usually smile back at me. The girls in my nursing cohort (who I've been with for 7 months now) seem to want to want to talk to me more, and casually touch my arms and shoulders in a way they never did before. Feels good, can't wait to make it to ottermode and then go even further beyond.

Same ;-;

How did you learn to recognize signals?

Are you me?

To everyone ITT being bitter by the fact that they were being treated like shit before they got Veeky Forums, making them sabotage every female interaction because they interpret females as being vacuous thots, I ask you to change your perspective.

Looking back on when I was chubby, I wouldn't want to be with me either. I didn't care enough about anything but indulging myself, and wouldn't bother to put in the slightest amount of effort to self improve. To some degree it's looks but being fit is also about passing a test to prove you're not a lazy slob. I feel like a better person now, don't just feel like I look better, and I assume people notice.

t. white knight

do it, get it out of the way

people in general like me more. weird stuff i do or stories i tell are met with severe laughter. they think i am fucking hilarious. but i know if i were still skinnyfat with no muscle they wouldnt react the same way
it's pretty weird being friends with people you know would not have been friends with the past you. but on the other hand, i hate past me. so it's okay

I started lifting about a month ago
I haven't even noticed a change physically yet, but I see more girls looking at me, and Im more social in general
Honestly probably placebo but it feels good regardless

what a faggot

Keep it up, my man. I'm a couple months in and I'll say that if you're doing it right, when the noob gains start to show it feels fucking amazing. We're gonna make it, dude.

I don't know I don't leave the house.

>I watched this piece of predictable shit one night while riding my stationary

breddy good :D :D :D

Picture unironically made me think

>girls

>knowing how to talk to women is a meme
The state of the beta gents

I'm 6'6 and have a military haircut (I cut it myself because it grows so fast) so I can look intimidating I wouldn't say it turns girls off but they are prob more hesitant to sit next to me on the bus.

I did heaps of karate, mma and kickboxing back in the day because I used to be a skeleton and same height and funny thing is 6 weeks of test prop (first cycle) I put on 10kg and no one has ever given me trouble since. If anyone ever did, I would kick thier ass anyway. So girls think I'm sexy but can be shy coz I'm a freak but I lift mostly for the social authority it brings when I'm around. I can tell people to shut up and they do. Really never get bothered

how often do you need to tell people to shut up? out of all the reasons to lift, this is the dumbest fucking one. or do you all live in nigger districts? never in my life i needed to tell someone to fuck off and i go out often and live in a poor city

Im definitely not big yet but I put on about 40 lbs of muscle the last 3 years from 150ish skelly mode to 6"1' 195. My bf is about 19% though so Im interested to see how the summer goes once I cut it down to 13-14%

>put on 40 lbs of muscle

I've noticed no changes in how girls treat me from 270 pounds at 5'10 to 140 pounds and athletic. Ive slept with like 15 women and all of them I had to initiate and do all the work. I feel like people saying girls go up to them constantly and hit on them are fucking making it up or they reaaaly go out a lot and get a lot of sample size

this, doing door to door for a summer cured %50 of my autism

I mean I hope I look that good when I’m 50. But if you’re in your 20s, Craig is a patheticly unambitious goal body.

uhh over 3 years? pretty normal for a beginner

try shedding the water weight and fat and we'll see if you put on 40 pounds of muscle lmao

Before they never saw me because I never left the house and now it's basically the same thing because I never leave the house. Home gym master race.

This pic gives me anxiety

Same

Sorry I'm a bit late but I need the number thing too I believe.

Either way, my Discord is Bayou#3993

Cheers to any bros who wanna add me and keep me going. Motivation is a bitch.

I actually got LESS pussy because I became so attractive I was too intimidating for them to talk to

same here

t.girls trying to get free drinks?

You're right. Having a healthy sense of perspective is important. Mental gains as well as body gains. Like you said, not many here (especially actually fit people) would want to go out with some overweight, depressed and unmotivated girl who's always down. So why the fuck would 9s and 10s want to go out with the male equivilant?

Pretty fucking obvious really, but you'd be amazed how many blokes don't make that basic connection in their head without hating women for it.

Hate them for being mad and bat-shit crazy in every other sense, but not for sharing basic similarities with us.