>eat something else
>break keto for 2 weeks
>gain weight back
>panic
>get back on keto
>repeat
how the fuck do you push through?

Go paleo with oats and lentils. Much healthier and much better for gum gains

life is a chart. it has ups and it has downs but as long as you continue to make an effort you will eventually break through

doesn't burn fat the same way keto does though, r-right? i actually lose weight fast as fuck in those 2 week keto spans but i can never break the barrier

You either stick with it or continue on being a bitch.

I've eaten the same like four meals for almost a year on keto, lol.

how do you not get sick of it? for some reason my body gets repulsed by the flavor if i eat something for 2 weeks straight.

Are you cooking or buying food?

90% cooking

calories in
calories out
literally all that matters

kebabs
bbq
fajita meat
cheeseburger steaks
steaks
eggs with cajun seasoning
salad with blue cheese/caesar dressing
almonds/peanuts
I love keto, you should get yourself some Tony Cachere's cajun seasoning, Tapatios hot sauce, and Chick Fil A sauce to spice up stuff that's repetitive

>chick fil a sauce
pretty sure that's fucking loaded with carbs user

If you break keto just force yourself to only eat 1000-2000 calories that day

6g per container, I use one or two in a meal sometimes

Once you get into keto tighten up your eating window gradually to one meal a day. Should be easy since your insulin us being controlled from no sugar.

what's your carb limit daily? i try to do 20g or less

Not him, but a quick search shows one packet is about 6g of carbs.

Not TOO bad, if you really want to have a bit of splurge and get some different flavor.

i have really bad gerd, if i don't eat regularly i literally have trouble breathing. keto really helps with the reflux though

Used to think the same thing till I looked up hormone diet interactions. There is more to dieting successfully.

I do IF and I eat one big meal a day and one smaller meal after I lift. I try to stay as low as possible, probably 30g or less, but I still get croutons on my salad and sometimes I'll use a sugary condiment on a lettuce-wrapped burger which probably has 15g of carbs alone. I've lost almost 110lbs with this diet with very little food variety, so try to stick with it during cutting because the lack of hunger is really great.

Doesn't that only give you issues IF your eating all the time? I feel like if you took a little bit of baking soda as your tightened up your eating window your body would learn not to secrete so much hlc when it's not time to eat.

>keto helps with the reflux
nigga what? fatty/fried foods make reflux worse? I take antacids after every meal with a fatty meat because I have silent reflux

Keto is a short-term diet. If you're lifting weights and wanna grow muscle, it's pretty much the worst diet possible

nigger I've got almost 1/2/3/4 whilst cutting on keto in a year

>get sick of eating the same shit every fucking day
Don't be a baby back bitch or don't do keto. It's not like it is mandatory.

i need to drop 40 pounds. i'm 6'7 265 and want to be a lean 225.

You 've been on keto for a year? Please post your bodypic with height and weight, I'm curious

Literally start lifting and eating better; you will gain muscle and lose fat

6'2 235

Bc you burn off all your glycogen which makes you shed water weight like mad you fucking tard

So you've been on keto for a whole year now? How much weight did you lose?
Anyway I'll be honest here as I've been lifting for a long time and tried keto at some point; I think it's time for you to get on a normal healthy diet and up your gym workload

Holy shit. I am also 6'2 235 and you make me look like a greek god lmfao

are you insinuating I'm lying?
yeah, 110lbs almost. I'm doing a 6day PPL routine rn focusing on hypertrophy and cardio-ish lifting instead of strength like I was the previous two months

yeah I'm praying that I don't permanently look like shit as a consequence of being morbidly obese

Ok well gratz on the weight loss
Again I can't stress this enough; get on a paleo-ish diet with oats and lentils (and some fruits) as carbs. Your muscles will grow big time and you could be very aesthetic within a few months

Just stop worrying about eating. Replace all but one of your meals with butter coffee and just force yourself to guzzle it down. Like, no hunger dude until dinner time. And you lose weight like crazy without having to feel hungry all the time or emaciated/starving.

Go to ruled.me and check out some of their recipes user. There's no reason to make nothing but salads. Shit, bryers makes a low carb ice cream (4g a serving) I eat it like 4 nights a week with peanutbutter