Alright Veeky Forums. I decided to get serious with my lifting. Newfag here. I am looking for aesthetic growth...

Alright Veeky Forums. I decided to get serious with my lifting. Newfag here. I am looking for aesthetic growth. I need either a program or a workout plan. Preferably a 7 day split. But not just any plan. I want to still have functional joints when I am 50 years old.
I've been watching athlean x on youtube but people called him out and stuff on other forums.

damn thats an old picture

HNNNNG MOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the sticky, retard

PHUL or PPL

SS + GOMAD if under 65 kg
SS at a 800 calorie deficit if over 85 kg
SS at a 800 calorie surplus otherwise

Fuck caloric deficits, I am vegetarian

then you should try fixing your eating disorder too

Kek

The only real eating disorder is caloric restriction

why do you do this to me? I will find you and suffocate you in your dreams.

sure, do your retarded split, while not dealing with your eating disorder, and not gaining/losing weight as appropriate.

why even ask for advice?

I have no names brah sry

sub to Alphadestiny hes got great tips and old channel u can see he got somewhere with his style.
Very smart guy.

I had a lot of success with ArBrArBr (r=rest) split with A being back bi shoulders and B being chest legs tri. Core worked ever (A and B) day, same as neck.

Now Im on modified nucleus overload every other day split full body. Getting leaner for summer and since its hot its easier to crank up reps at home than go heavy. Home gym here.

u are forgiven

Except for the fact that I lost 5kg since January. I also don't eat soy. So we are cool. If you think you can get fat off vegetables youre a fucking retard

Already am subbed. But isn't he more into powerliftinf?

>If you think you can get fat off vegetables youre a fucking retard

special delivery!
I need someone to sign for this

>I've been watching athlean x on youtube but people called him out and stuff on other forums.
whatever. Jeff's a nerd, but what he says is usually 100% right

user, read the sticky. pic rel might help you pick a program

S-source

Hes into a lot of shit.
But it all boils down to same principles.

You must get stronger to be bigger.

You could do what I did, you get 3 rest in between same muscles and you hit the same muscles approx 2 times per week. If your diet is on point u can gain well and recover well with it.

Its a great bulking split.

Could you put it in the back for me? I hurt my back deadlifting, this tens your tip thx bud

Wait is that a trap

Read the Sticky. Throw in some auxiliary workouts 100%, but just do SS or GreySkull.

Do not listen to half the shit on here. Get your form down for 2-3 weeks, you'll be surprised the gains you make just from that, then use a program.

Keep it simple. Nutrition is easy enough.
50% carbs
30% protein
20% fat

You don't need more than 130-150 grams of protein a day. Make sure you drink water.

You're an idiot if you don't do isolation work with it, but the sticky will literally tell you everything.

Apparently her name is "Nina ka Angela Blackheart"
BUT BE WARNED
WE HAVE OFFICIAL TRAP ALLEGATIONS

darn, it's shopped

from this angle u see the dude

But otherwise in OP pic its pure she.
I knew a girl with a face like dat.

No bobs tho

did the internet ever figure out who this bitch was

MILCC TRUCC

>you can get fat off vegetables youre a fucking retard
you also can't build muscles.

um sweety, broccoli has 3g protein per 100 g total
that's only 2000 g of broccoli to get 60 g of protein, which my doctor told me is all i need

meatcucks btfo

god you are such a dumbass

milk truck just arrive

>retard walks into a bar
>wants help because he's new as shit
>also wants to do a 7 day split with no rest days
>berates and ignores anyone who gives him advice

This is why we don't spoonfeed the newfags

Her name is Matilda

>there aren't different types of protein that you need in your diet to remain healthy

Please I beg you, DON'T do SS.

SS with bicep and tricep accessories then The Bridge

Mommy?