A little bit of Deca in my bis, a little bit of Winstrol in my tris

>A little bit of Deca in my bis, a little bit of Winstrol in my tris
>A little bit of Tren is all I need, a little bit of D-Bol is what I see
>A little bit of Anavar in the sun, a little bit of Insulin all night long
>A little bit of clomid here I am, a little bit of nolva makes me your man

How come you havent taken roids yet bois?

cuz im not a faggot

Tbqh you will probably never be able to make it without taking steroids at some point

depends on your definition of "making it"
im at 2/3/4/5 right now, and im nowhere near my potential yet, but im sure that when i am, im more than content with my results lol

If anyone has issues growing natty then get your test level checked, if it's low then run low dose test or amp up your calories. Honestly no one cares if you're natty or not. It's what ever works for you.

no you aren't

I'm worried it would risk my future military career, any insight?
That's really the only thing holding me back

I'd like to see you rep that 2plates OHP, but then again you can't

Im pretty sure you cant take them while youre in service, but past use might be ok. As long as they are out of your system by the time you join

I really want to OP, I'm just scared to talk to anyone around me about this shit and idk how to even start a cycle, I really need to check out /fraud/

I work on a miltary base (not for the military but for a different company that is contracted with them) and their approach to steroids and other drugs are its pretty much fine as long as you dont abuse them and it doesnt start effecting your work.

Find the biggest guy in your gym and ask him. He will most likely be happy to give you advice or even hook you up with some gear.

i never said i REP 2 plate ohp, you dumb cucks
its my 1rm
>being this retarded

won't that make me come off as some fucking scrub?

I mean I'm not a fucking lanklet, I look like I've been lifting for a bit but I know that I won't make it without the gear

You remember in the Avengers when Tony Stark said everything special about Captain America came out of a tube?

That's why.

Most of the massive roid guys that look intimidating actually have a lot of knowledge, it could be worth asking.
Me and my training partner got talking to this huge guy in the locker room and he told us he could get us gear if we wanted and were still friends with him now.

Also for finding out how to do cycles just google it idk theyre fairly straight foreward. Id recomend somthing simple like test for a first cycle.

Also buy a pct too. Clomid amd nolvadex are pretty good for getting rid of the gyni sides.

Not really, you still need good genetics for insertions and that. And you still need to train and do cardio and have your diet on point. If all you needed was steroids then everyone who takes them would look the same. There is one guy at my gym who is on tren and is only like 150lbs and has gyno because he doesnt do the rest properly

you're right, there really is no reason for me to be a little bitch about it, I'm just a fucking awkward ass dude. Should I just tell them I'm mirin and wanna play the game on their level?

Test, a PCT, clomid, and nolvadex.
Okay, I'll look into those, thanks Veeky Forumsizen, I'm also gonna throw myself into the next /fraud/ thread I see

Go back to your containment thread lab experiment, some of us want to live past 50

COPE

Teenagers shouldn't be taking roids.

Np vrodie, just do a bit of googling and ask arround. Depending on the type of gym you go to they might sell you some over the counter.

Look up a basic test cycle and a simple pct just to be safe. Also maybe get some blood work done so you can see if its effecting you badly

Yeah thats a bad idea, you wanna finnish puberty completely before you start fucking arround with your hormone

I'm gonna look into the stuff you mentioned, and I won't make a move till I get my bloodwork done. Thanks user.

This is very dyel to ask but what is pct?

Post Cycle Therepy, its just to get your hormones back to normal after the cycle lol

>after a cycle
>implying you'll not end up blasting and cruising because it was just too inticing
Happened to me m8. I've been on for 10 months straight and I recently turned 21. I'm in too deep to become normal again

Too lazy seems like to many things to do

Your natural hormones get thrown off by just a single cycle? Good to know, I'll definitely be sure to jump on that too. Reading the wiki now, seems like a lot to learn about before just plunging shit inside of me.

is it really that awesome, I feel shitty about leaving the natty train

It's awesome yet one of the worst things that I've done to myself.

It's like putting in cheat codes for a game. Everything is fun, wild, and enhanced. You feel like a real man.
But the game isn't the same anymore. After a while you want something more and more. You can always turn the cheats off and play through the game normally, but it won't be as fun.

For me personally, I just feel a big combination of guilt and shame, with moments of decent amount of self worth and confidence. I legitimately feel like I need to always be on in order to gain, because I made such terrible progress as a natty.

If I were you man, I'd stay natty. Most people can't dedicate their life to the pin, and I might be one of them.

kek get out of here reddit poster

youre probably dyel as fuck

I'm in grad school to become a restricted line officer in the Navy

1/2/3/4 and similar refers to 5rm you retard
1/2/3/4 1rm is achievable in under a year from untrained

but...I am the biggest gym in my gym...

Finish the song faggot

Wtf just lift harder and be natty you faggots

Too poor, even meat is expensive to me

You live in the age of the internet. If you are unable to find 99% of all the information you need on any subject you choose, it means that you are mentally retarded and nobody has told you yet.

i dont do roids cuz i cant find any :/
i would if i could.

also i dont want to cold cop from someone at the gym. they probably dont have any and i dont wanna ask

if im just starting to dip my toes in the steroid water, what should i start out with? ive been thinking dbol, but some people say tren is the way to go for serious gains.

Test is a safe bet to try out for a first cycle. Tren and dbol can fuck you uo as they are super liver toxic. Test is an effective but simple compound so you can see how your body reacts to steroids. Then go on to the more potent stuff later

Read the entire reddit wiki on gear
Find a reputable online source and buy there, do NOT buy from the meathead at your gym

That's literally it and you won't get ripped off or fuck yourself up