>currently at outback
>mobileposting
>soyboy and co. sits down table next to me
>wife is a 7
>she c l e a r l y wears the pants
>two toddlers
>wife says she wants to get children steak
>ok that’s probably good for them if they have teeth
>”NOOO HONEY LETS JUST GET THEM MAC AND CHEEZE THEY DONT NEED TO BE EATING MEAT”
>wife tells* him she’s ordering them stake
>”okay i guess you’re right”

this got me thinking, Veeky Forums, would you raise your kid so that he/she makes it from birth, or would you let them slide to the soy side?

>not raising your child to succeed

OP how sadistic do you think we are?

nutrition and lifting won't help (besides learning form) until puberty
mindset gains, that's what your kid needs to be making dive the day he pops out of a cunt

If digits you go ask for her number

she IS kind of cute. nice body from what i can see.

my father wanted me to be a marine and from birth i’ve been taught how to take care of myself & how to stay dedicated to shit i start. i hate that guy but i thank what he gave me in terms of BEAR genetics and mentality.

do it op

update:

>wife cuts piece of steak
>”babe you want a bite?”
>”hannah you knooooooow i can’t eat meeeeaaaaat”

gag

man fuck this site i have to now

If they eat fucking garbage like mac and cheese, then they're going to grow up to be manlets from the malnutrition. It's a scientifically proven fact at this point. You just know that the soy dad is concerned about getting mogged by his own sons.

god speed pal

if digits:
waltz up to her, and say "wanna eat my steak cutie?"
trips or more and you video the thing

jfc she seems great, but Veeky Forums told me that women can't stand soyboys and stay far away from you if you display any sign of lower testosterone, so how the fuck did he get any girl at all?

a fat cock and/or a fat wallet

Ask her number or you're a good soyim

you know, i have a little soy friend & he’s got the single biggest dick i’ve ever seen in my life. maybe that’s how? don’t ask how i’ve seen it

okay, i’m either gonna wait for her or her soyman to get up and use the restroom, which is inevitable with two toddlers. i’ll catch her alone if that happens. if not, i’m gonna wait until i finish the first of my two steak.

keep us posted

Goodluck man. Just remember to bee yourself and make yourself all buff. All that lifting was for this moment.

the lanklet got up first

>walk up to her
>ask for number
>she asks why
>”you seem bored with that guy, i dunno”
>”yeah right, buddy”
>”hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, i tried.”
>sit back down
>she keeps staring

doubtful anything else will happen.

>”hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, i tried.”
Did you say this to her face? Have you no shame or self awareness? This is the soyest thing you could have said

okay retard how do you respond to getting shot down

The soy move would be not asking at all you faggot

You can redeem yourself by "comparing" yourself to the soyboy to her. What you do is this:
>soyboy dad comes back
>sits down across from cutie
>walk by their table
>when you're behind the soyboy look at her and flex really hard, just a bicep or something, not a super saiyan charge or anything too big
>she will look at your buffness and then be forced to look back at what she settled on

If dubs you do this.

>”hey, nothing ventured nothing gained, i tried."
you absolute fucking baka

Rolling

ah right i forgot that i live in a fucking cartoon brb lemme just flex and get a girl

Do it OP, it's not too late

how have you seen his dick?

have you touched a girl in the last 6 months?

Do you not believe in yourself OP?

ITT: Veeky Forums proves it doesn’t know how to talk to females

You are a great soyim, go back to your fucking table and be alone like the cuck you are.

i believe in myself sure

do i believe in myself to the point that i suspend reality around me in thinking that this isn’t an absolutely autistic idea? fuck no lol

I just fucked my braphog gf last night, betafella.

/thread

I'm not the one who told a girl I was hitting on "at least I tried"

It's true, being outgoing gets you laid you autist.

you’re also not the one who got up to hit on a married woman now are you bud

Should’ve warmed her up abit first before asking for her namba mate, still not the end yet so maybe she’ll find a way to be alone with u

This is just what the Jews wanted, weak men with big dicks who are nothing more than human dildos/ATMs to women

this can unironically save the relationship between you and the gril. She set you up perfectly for this, her saying "yeah right, buddy" is just a test

Do it for the lulz, you’ll get a funny story out of it and we’ll all have a laff 2getha m8