C R E A T I N E

COME ON Veeky Forums, ONCE AND FOR ALL

WE USING THIS SHIT OR NOT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used a while back when I didnt really know what I was doing and I just got back on it. Day 5 and I've already gained a shit load of water weight and puffiness in my face. Is it possible to be lean and still take it?

We are not, because it causes us to cramp during bench.

Does it? Please expand

i use it but its defintely fucked with my hairline and thats a fact, ive been on crea for a year and in that same timespan my hair has thinned

my beard also grows pretty fast i guess its the dht increase

yeah

No, kills you're hairline

literally only one study that links creatine to baldness and that one was tested on college athletes who, ofcourse, are natty and use other "supplements"

The effects of that study have never been replicated

I've been using it since I started lifting I don't wanna know what'll happen if I stop

No it doesn't ya fuck

any of you actually been on creatine before?
maybe ur non responders or something
but for me it defintiely moved my hairline back and thinned me out, not that it bothers me that much since my dht must be increased which helps gains so give and take i guess

I know what you mean bro. Ever since I started playing guitar I've been going hella bald. No one told me guitar would cause baldness. The fuck...

It doesn't bother me tho 'cause I'm slaying pussy with Ed Sheeran covers.

oh didnt know playing guitar raises dht levels

It does bro! It hasn't been proven by science yet but I lived it firsthand.

I'm a different guy and my hair loss stopped as soon as I ceased creatine use. I didn't believe it when I was taking it but there's absolutely nothing else it could have been, my diet and every other factor were identical.

on the positive side atleas we respond to creatine

igf1, satellite cell, dht gains

>positive side
I don't know, I saw zero reduction in strength when I stopped taking it. I was only really using it in the first place because everyone says OH MAN YOU'VE *GOT* TO USE CREATINE all the time

>strength
whats that i only understand muscle mass volume

Been using it for at least a year now. The balding thing is a meme, my hairline is fine

>roiding

READ THE STICKY
5grams/1tsp a day whenever.
Helps ATP recovery. Also i've heard may improve mental focus.

Drink more water, nigger

Tried it before. Didn't notice anything different.

Now trying creatine monohydrate again, but tripled the dose to 15g/day, just in case I needed more. (And loaded with slightly more just because broscience claimed it to be a good hting.) Bought one of the most expensive brands to be sure to get good quality.

Still has zero effect.
Can't push heavier weights, do more reps or sets. Sessions doesn't last longer and routine ain't finished faster.

If it does have an effect for me it's 1% or and kinda impossible to track in a normal training diary.

Also didn't notice any waterweight or hairloss so no bad side effects either.
If it works for you or in some journal, I'm the first to congratulate, but I've seen placebo work in scientific studies so I'm not entirely convinced. Perhaps people with shitty diets or low production can get a boost?

>Use it for sure on a bulk.
>Your choice whether to use it or not when maintaining.
>Do not use when cutting.

Why not use when cutting?

It always gives me a bit of a watery look. When I cut I like to be nice and dry looking.

How long and hard is withdrawal?

Im cutting and using creatine. I figured it would help me keep some strength as I lose mass

You're gonna lose a bit of strength regardless. It's no big deal. Losing strength does not equal losing LBM. Your strength will bounce right back when you go to maintain or bulk again.

Creatine is a supplement for brainlets

>any weight gain is just water
>no change to strength
>scientifically proven to cause balding

What will happen if I stop taking it for a week or 2 already midway through a cut. Will I lose a lot of water weight and get leaner pretty quickly?

You'll drop the water weight. It doesn't make a difference in fat loss, just water and bloat.

DUDE IF I JUST SAY LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH I'M GONNA BE SMART LMAO

examine.com/supplements/creatine/

Neck yourself after you're done reading.

you'd have to be retarded to be someone who lifts that doesn't take creatine. It has numerous benefits both including muscular endurance and in mental sharpness.

This stuff made me start balding. Fuck, wish i went natty.

same

Ok baldie keep taking it for your 0.5kg water gains

Creatine increases the amount of high weight high reps you can do. Improving your ATP is essential for all athletes. If you look at all professional athletes they all have naturally high ATP levels. Not taking it is like shooting yourself in the foot. You are a massive brainlet if you think it causes baldness. Creatine is THE MOST studied sports supplement. If you are such a brainlet as to think its unhealthy for you, taking creatine may help you to become less of a brainlet. 95 percent of creatine is stored in your muscles. The other 5 percent is stored in your brain.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How long before water weight or "strenght gain"?
2 weeks in and still no change

> all professional athletes have naturally high ATP levels

You know, my undergrad had physiology modules I had to take (I'm a geneticist now, majored in genetics). This just makes me lol, you're cute.

i use it, my arms look juice but I'm sure thats either pump or all the water

Might as well, the stuff is cheap enough and any possible extra gains are welcome.

The placebo might be strong with me but my lifts always go up after 2 weeks of creatine use. I dont seem to hold much water tho.

If you're not balding prematurely as it is then you're safe.

I'm a girl and I use it.

I think it works.

Well, it works for me anyway.