Who else here has taken the /standingdesk/ pill?

Who else here has taken the /standingdesk/ pill?

That was the only good thing about my last job was that they had a bunch. I got really used to using them but now I have to sit and it sucks.

What were you doing before? I'm studying to be an accountant and trying to figure out how I can avoid sitting for 8+ hrs a day.

They're great...been using one for almost a year now...super improved my posture...totally killed my need for midday coffee..

I use a standing desk everyday, for about half the day. I try to move around but still, mostly static standing for more than 4 hours really starts to suck balls.

Make sure you get a cushy mat to stand on...it makes it way more comfortable

Laptop Repair for an Insurance company, now I work in server maintenance, which coincidentally is all done remotely.

I'm on my feet at work for 8 hours a day, why would I want to stand up all the time once I get home?

I work from home and but I use my bar table.

Standing desks are for pussies
Get a treadmill desk

Treadmill desks are for normies
Get a swimming desk

>swimming desk
kek

dont forget your standing chair

by law your company should accomodate you a standing desk if you have a medical condition so just go to a doc and say your back hurts yadda yadda

Swimming desks are for dyel
get a centrifuge desk that spins at 3.0 Gs. Move to 5.0G x 60hrs a week after 6 months

kek'd

a standing desk made my penis grow 2 inches in length and girth!

I used my professor's treadmill desk once and was impressed. I will definitely get one once I graduate.

they're so fucking expensive tho

here's the point where it stopped being funny

I have one but im too tall to get my hands to 90 degree angle

the picture on the left isnt matching the posture tho

and then my pubes stood up and clapped

yeah the table is much lower than his elbows and the computer screen is too damn low the guy may have to hunch

centrifuge desks are for amateurs and women
gyroscope desk is for men above 200lbs

i sure did

Post more hovel pics user

>swimming desk
>otter modes not using deadlifting desks

Standing desks are manlet makers. Gravity will cuck you like it did the guy in OP's pic.
>That feel when those pants used to fit him.

>cheaper living
>more to spend on hobbies
stay mad

treadmill desk masterrace reporting in