Does anyone else here have a fetish for getting girls pregnant?

Does anyone else here have a fetish for getting girls pregnant?

That's called being a man, you soyboy cuck.

I like nutting inside them but I'm not ready for kids man

Didnt have it before I fucked a girl

Now its all I jerk off too. Feels kinda wholesome

Why do black people has this type of curly hair? I never met something similar on white girls.

It's called wanting to raise children and have a family you manchild faggot.

many living things have this fetish

Why do I have a fetish of having a kid with every mix of half white half non-white female? Hapa, mestiza, mulatto, etc.

The bleachening, all roads lead to white people

My gf has short brown curly hair but no like hers

They're niggers

>Procreation is considered a fetish.

lel I have this fetish where I eat food every day

nah that would cut into my vidya and anime

It's not a fetish. If anything, it suggests that you're in touch with the deep natural history of sexuality and don't just use other people as masturbatory aids. Not saying you should try to get girls pregnant as often as possible, but those thoughts are basically healthy.

>this

>reproducing
>fetish

>getting girls pregnant
>fetish

what the fuck has the western hedonistic estrogen machine done to you

>basic human nature
>a fetish
Boy the Jews have really done a number on you.

I want to fuck a girl my age who already has a kid (23 btw)
But I also haven’t had sex in two years so I want to have sex with anything that is a 5 or above

Even though his mother is like half black at least that kid is going to grow up looking white as fuck

Traps less heat.

Europeans and Asians have thick straight hair to help keep our heads warmer in the cold.

this
thick hair absorbs more moisture and the coil effect dissipates heat more efficiently than straight hair in hot climates
evolution is pretty damn fascinating

Wait you got that backwards, Europeans dont have thick hair we live in cold climates whereas majority of asians live in warm climates so their hair is a bit thicker