What's the best meat to feed your muscle /fit?

What's the best meat to feed your muscle /fit?

Also other diet related subjects (but not supplements, actual food only pls)

Is beef the best? Bison? Lamb? Pork is pretty fatty, and chicken can have hormones in it unless you get the super natural(beef can too for that matter)

Also pigs are omnivores so there is a possibility they have been fed other waste meats which can result in bioaccumulation of antibiotics ect.

What do you think?

Is fish the way to go? Or is it missing nutrients that red meat has. If I eat spin is with fish does that cover all my bases for nutrients required to synthesize muscle?

Any foodies pls reply, going to supermarket now, will check when I get there.

Also yes I've already taken the onion pill and spinach pill.

poultry sold in the us is not allowed to have artificial hormones, period

hormones in meat don't make it into your bloodstream. there's a reason you have to inject testosterone

eat whatever fits your macros. chicken is generally cheapest

Wild game is by far the best.
I wish I had a hunter friend who could supply me with meat.

But besides that, I mainly stick to fish and egg whites, with the occasional horse/chicken/pork like once a week

Unironically /deenz/
Feeds your bones, too. Does beef do that?

>I wish I had a friend

Meat is cancerous nigger. Are you retarded? Go to school. Even athletes are embracing plant proteins. If you're gonna eat carcass, only eat fish.
inb4 soyboy
Read a book

/deenz/?

What is this?

I agree, can't get it except for crazy prices as I live in the city :(
Good to know, what about antibiotics? I eat an egg a day no more but I feel chicken is not as sustaining as red meat.

>Meat is cancerous nigger
So is the sun, pussy, and everything else.
Read a book.

Ya I heard it's carcinogenic... I used to be vegetarian actually, but once I started working out I felt I had no energy and I would have to eat like 6 times as much and would be bloated for half the day.

Meat is just so much more efficient.

Not the same user

but I ate plant based after 7 years of lifting and a few stacks and I've found that if you're capable and autistic enough with cronometer and your macros- plant based gives you half the recovery time. I follow the NBA (I play state rec league on a recent team) as I'm training for speed and burst strength and a lot of them have been doing this recently so I gave it a shot. Not roiding currently and when I'm natty I can lift biceps, triceps, upper back, and shoulders daily rather than every other. I am not sure why but my recovery has sped up synergistically with my higher volume lifting regimen.
But then again I'm >900T naturally so I assume it might have different effects on the soyboys

OVER 900!!!

Sardines, bro. I get them in hot sauce and eat them straight from the can.

A lot of people put them on crackers though.

Venison is my go-to.

Alright I've decided.

I bought beef because I had a major craving. But it's the last time. The reason I crave beef and fatty red meat is because the fat has a higher caloric content then protein of cicken or fish(which can still be fatty but it's different) seeing as Fata other then omega-6 and omega-3s are pretty much empty calories like portage or white rice I've decided this is the last time I'm buying mammal flesh.

Mammals also take up considerable more resources then fish and chicken.

I'll still drink milk and eat a lamb on a spit during Easter because of family tradition but aside from that the carinogenic, environmental, and nutritional factors have convinced me.

I'll try to have fish twice a week and chicken once an egg 4 days a week. Raw spinach everyday and a quarter raw onion 4 times a week.

Additional to my staples/calorie filler of brown rice, potatoes, yams, carrot broccoli brown bread, beans and peanut butter. With mushrooms part of at least one meal.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
Really helped clarify my ideas.

Sardines! I forgot about Sardines.

They pretty chep I used to get them all e time. Herring is good too

Sardines on toast for breakfast, a real classic.

Can have it with avocado too

Although I've stopped eating avocados because I heard if you get too may omega-6s in ratio to your omega-3s it's not good.

Pork is the best, ironically.

>Onions and potatoes in the fridge
Is this actually a good way to store them?