Never trust slags

Holy shit guys, got back from clubbing and taking the train to save $20 for my next protein hit

Regardless
>dancing with grills
>ask me what age I am
>say some trash response along lines of "too old for school"
>they say they are 30 and married
>they still bumping and grinding on me
>grill yells out "Amanda, your married!"
>other girls hush her and say let her do her thing, no1 knows
>friend goes home with 1 of the married girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In other news water is wet.
Good on you that you didn't indulge them

What kind of train is it?

This

yes don't leave us hanging

those shoes pretty clean for being clubbin

i smell a rat

welcome to reality user. no woman will ever truly love you. nothing will last forever. they will drop you as soon as thet get bored, regardless of how Veeky Forums or goodlooking you are. you won't learn now though, only after you get fucked over

>grills with large numbers of female friends (despite what is often thought) are actually a riskier proposition than grills with male friends
>female friends are a much worse influence as they will encourage her to “have fun” whilst any male friend is either uninterested in banging her or a beta orbiter who cant
Discuss

Your generic underground major US city train cart train... I mean...the choo-choo train to gainsville, next stop, feelstown

>tfw when your wife is called Amanda and she hasn't returned home yet....

no theyre not

nice story user, you've been watching too many movies

>any male friend is either uninterested in banging her or a beta orbiter who cant
>uninterested
until he breaks up with his gf or gets a little too drunk.
not saying that female friends are generally better. no friends at all are probably even worse in general, but you'll have to see individually anyway.
stop generalizing so much, Veeky Forums.

Don't cop me out on this you bastard, are they Rx series wagons? NYC, Dallas? Heavy Rail? Light Rail? C'mon bro.

damn bro saddest thing I noticed was that you didn't get any and your mate did. he's using your ugly mug to enhance his odds when fishing

USA is the whore country

Feminism is nothing but the death of the western family.

Water is not fucking wet. Fire is not on fire. If you pour water in water it does not get wet, it is still water, therefore water is not fucking wet. Water is the wet.

They actually let you into the club wearing those?

he used the term slag so he's probably from the UK

This is why I married a man, because gays are known to be faithful and never promiscuous...

This

I didn’t know that I subscribed for /r9k/ threads here.

A midnight meat train.

Dunno where to post this so I'll post it here
>Started new job 4 months ago
>A few qt's but one stood out
>She was unreachable and shyed away from every guy except for the 2 gay guys
>2 months ago get seated next to her, another qt and an eccentric guy
>She can't shy away anymore yo
>Kick it off almost immediatly, flirting started on day 2 and by day 3 she pretty much does wtf I want and always want to lunch/break together with me
>ffw 4 weeks ago, at our company party. Dancig, drinking and our chemistry explodes. Fucked her 3 times that evening.
>But she has a bf of 6 years and got engaged 4 months ago
>The guy is controlling af and I can't text or call her. I only see her on sunday middays when the dude is playing soccer.
>Keeps telling me she's sick of the guy but their lives are too intertwined and she can't just leave. She's also turkish and her family pressured her into engaging with the guy.
>Keep hanging out at work witht he occasional fucking during lunch breaks.
>Falling for her

How the fuck should I go on if I want them to break up. I love going to work atm because I can hang with her and we even perform better than all the other teams because their is so much understanding, motivation and spirit.

iktf
girl I hung out with the other day that I kinda crushed on for a while gave me head. found out the next day she had a boyfriend. he actually called her while we were cuddling. she just said "thats not good" and didnt answer. I was fucked up and though it was her dad in the moment lol

anyway shes really smart and gorgeous and now Im catching feelings for her but Im afraid shes a cheating turbothot so Im upset

This is why you love bomb her then impose conditions once you're her sole source of emotional support

This is women 101

>Trusting thots in 2k18
In about a year she'll get bored of you and you'll end up raising some 100% turkish kid.

>Water is not fucking wet
>Water is the wet

>turkish
If she breaks up with him, he will most likely kill or atleast main her.

> Wanting to be in a relationship with a girl who is cheating on her current boyfriend/fiancé/husband

> not a cuck

She will do the same to you

He might fall for the bullshit
>you’re special to me :)

This honestly. Once you know someone is cheating I don't understand how you can have a shred of respect for that person

why didnt you fuck one of them

This is why you don't let your woman go out at night without your surveillance

Trusting some bong thot named amanda.

>clubbing
there's your problem

i guess if you think about it water is not wet, wet is the adjective used to describe when something gets water on it. Or i suppose more specifically something which interacts with something that is mostly liquid. Water feels wet when you touch it, but really it is your skin that is now wet

Idgaf I know life is fleeting. I wonder why people on 4 chan instantly assume people want to build a life with someone as soon as they are interested. I just want to have fun with her.
He can try

>clubbing
Dont need to read anything more to know the following story is 100% your own fault

Yeah dude like sounds cools and stuff but don't cop feels for a girl that cheats

When I was 12 my nanna told me to never trust a girl that cheats

I don't know why I literally had no interest in girls until I was 14 but its solid age-old advice

I have never seen or heard of a situation like yours that actually worked out well in the long run, just move on bro.

t. never been clubbin

they put shit on the dance floor so cunts dont slip over on spilt drinks while hammered, and that crap destroys white shoes

Oh that’s fine then... compared to what I previously thought.

white women are the niggers of the white race

Western women, you mean. Asian girls that grew up in the west are no different.

She never cheated before. They've been together since they were 16. She's just realising he isn't all that. He has no ambition, isn't taking care of himself and they dont even talk anymore. While she is working on her career, has life goals and is a stunner. She isn't even allowed to go out without him. He's controlling and insecure af because he knows she can do alot better. No fucking way I'm going to let a skinnyfat blue collar worker that does nothing but watch soccer and drink beer ruin the life of a 9/10. He even cheated on her once 2 years ago.
I dont even care if she and I dont work out, her life could just be 10xbetter than it is now.

True that's why you cheat on them first

HAHAHA yeah cause her life is going to be so much better with you, right you fuckwad? Have you never dated a chick right after a relationship?

You know what, keep going. Personal experience is often the best teacher.

Have you ever considered that people need to take their lives in their own hand? If anything goes wrong you will be blamed. You sound like a huge white knight. A girl can think of her own. I hope the guy finds it out and honor kills you.

>gainsville
I actually live in gainesville

holy fucking hero complex.

Life isnt a disney movie user, how long until this bitch is fucking behind your back with a guy better looking and more succesful than you are lmao. Wonder if hell think hes prince charming saving her from you too?

Fuck your black pill, kike. Situations like these only arise because their husbands are probably the biggest betas you can imagine. Women don’t cheat on alphas it’s against their nature.

How’s youth treating you?

Unless they grew up away from the poz with a strong father figure. It’s almost as if...

>uninterested in banging her or beta orbiter who can't
You forgot
>or already fucking her on the sly

>falling for her
>just want to have fun with her
choose singularly

Why do people cheat, bros? Do they have no shame?

>asian
>white

Go gators.

Are those common projects?

variety is the spice of life

Not everyone does user, and those that do all do it for different reasons. Life is fucked up and relationships are always scary, but what's life without a little pain right? Sometimes you gotta be reminded you're alive.

it's a complicated issue, there's a lot of nuance. I haven't cheated, but if given the opportunity and the situation, I think I would.

Waking up wanting to kill myself every morning isnt enough to be reminded that im alive?

Pain is good, it makes a tough person out of you.

user, stop being a whiny faggot and do something about it

youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

you will know when you have a gf

I guess you’re implying I’m a woman. You still can’t find a fault in what I said.

You went clubbing in those shoes. No wonder you didn't get laid.

>he goes clubbing in white sneakers
You burgers have no class

>Veeky Forums - Locomotives

How old are you? After certain age you should realize that being in a relationship just "to have fun" is pointless and time wasted from building an actual relationship. Unless you plan to never marry or have kids

>$20
He's a yank using what he considers "Veeky Forums terms" when he says "slag". Probably picked it up from /sp/.

>Im afraid shes a cheating turbothot
Well, she is. Tell her boyfriend for the lolz.

You're a side ho to her and she's everything to you lmao

GA or FL? This is important

>let's start a relationship with a girl who cheats on her current boyfriend. Surely it won't happen to me, right guys.. guise?

K sorry guys, next time I'll wear my sophisticated big boy shoes, it some chukkas because *tip* class
Have never heard or seen such a thing, my shoes are always fine
Svenssons because CP's are overpriced