It already exists. It's called MK2866.

This
>take exercise pill
>double gains
>lmao 3/4/5/6 pl8 in only 1-2 year of lifting
>become unstoppable

kek

>lmao 3/4/5/6 pl8 in only 1-2 year of lifting
I think I would just stop long before this.

I don't need to lift more than a human weight over my head. I guess I'd switch to a bodybuilding routine to improve my aesthetics.

oral only cycles are pretty tough on your liver

>thinking its about muscles and not discipline and willpower that comes with exercise
ngmi

>World takes the pill and becomes semi fit
>I take the pill but continue to train
>Become mega Chad
>Normies don't know how I do it
>Fuck every female in a 50 mile radius
>humans can't compete
>create a legion of super chads from my seed
>legion of offspring led by mega Chad drives the sandniggers back into the desert
>saves Europastan
>Civilisation begins to move forward again
>Monuments built in every city
>Mega Chad saviour of Europe

lol did they forget we already have steroids

i forget that there are other people in the world who actually dont enjoy exercising and view it as a chore. if you see it this way you already havent made it, and realize that there are alternatives to lifting. as technology and advancements in medicine greaten the more the people will take thibgs for granted, be ungrateful and be distant. the dystopia books will come true
end times lads

does it increase, willpower and dedication? if not it hardly replaces anything.

it already exists, they’ve proven 600mg of test will cause more lean mass gain than clean bulking

>pro tip: it’s still illegal

This already exists, it's callex Testosterone. Men given testosterone injections and didn't exercise gained more LBM in 12 weeks than natties who actually lifted.

That study was done without accounting for onion and soy diets. Its essentially useless and needs to be redone

I'd rather take test than smell like onions all fucking day and avoid eating anything that has a trace of soy in it.

So the FEV - Forced Exercise Virus?

give me a break. even increasing or lowering testosterone by 50% has negligible effects on body composition.

all these retards who think taking herbal supplement that boost test by 30% at best will get them ripped don't know a thing about hormonal kinetics

holy lel

You have been visited by Chad offspring army!!
You will never free Europe unless you post:
Monuments built in every city !!!

So they're creating a new steroid? Because a pill that gives you gains without working out is exactly that, there is no other way to achieve that effect than from an anabolic/androgenic substance. Which means this pill will be illegalized as soon as it's out.

>try and overdose
>accidentally become a god

>yfw this is literally what Genghis Khan did

Charlermagne 2.0

not gonna make it

/thread

soyboy detected

It's almost as if the average journalist is completely illiterate when it comes to technical topics.

Onions don't do shit to test levels

Out snatch everyone

My chest is very skinny and my rib cage is narrow but my hips and thighs are huge. I store most fat on hips and thighs. What do Veeky Forums

Yeah, cuz why jews would even give a fuck about your test levels right ?

Bear my children

>What will you do, Veeky Forums?

Focus on cardio more, probably.

Idk man. Charlemagne's progeny were all retarded and none of them were even close to his level of Chad-dom. Ghengis definitely had some Chang children.

Monuments built in every city !!

Because low test soyboys don't fight back. Hell, they'll outright defend their own butchers

>I take the pill
>continue to work out
>creatine and tv
>god mode

So they made steroids?

Careful not to overdose on gainz

this pill has already been created, its called dbol.

you keep eating your onions stinky

So just oral steroids? Do you want to ruin your liver?

That or the pill just burns fat
Says replace exercise not make people fit, if any thing it would turn fat asses in to soy boys

I am actually 3/4/5/6 at 90kg after 7 years lifting. I promised no more gains but my dad was talking about how an old friend of his pulled 300kg and i just wanna wreck that shit.

Keep on lifting so I actually have the neural efficiency and skill to lift heavy stuff instead of just being big.

>pill to replace exercise

what if I told you some people exercise for pleasure and recreation which can't be replaced with a pill?

what if some people like to exercise *because* it's a challenge and not in spite of it?

Yeah. That pill is called oral d-bol and DNP.

Finally. We're leaving humanity behind.

It already exists and is called roiding.

If the pill is meant to reproduce the effects of cardio then sign me the fuck up, my friend

What about genetic freaks n natural chads training n takin the pill

What if high t africans n ahmeds take the pill too n train

DNP

Would be awesome if they create a pill that burns fat without dangerous side effects like the current ones that actually work. It would make cutting for us lifters so much easier.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18052942

Monuments built in every city !!

Roiding without exercising is one of the worst things you can do

Nigger.... you're ohp'ing 3plates. Get the fuck out if here.

Yes it would be very stupid to waste money on roids and then not work out. You'd just be throwing money down the well for a very minimal strength increase.

>what will you do
Overdose it

Implying niggers can afford medication

more like fever retard

Will it be like all those "weight loss" pills?

Is there a pill that can help my cardio? I'm good with my strength and body, but since I've started running and rowing multiple times a week I'm realizing my lungs are pathetic

There are weight loss drugs that actually work, like Clen and DNP. DNP is pretty damn risky but also effective. I would never touch it, it's dangerous. Clen is pretty safe to use and works too.
I guess Tren kinda counts too since you can bulk and cut at the same time on it. Building muscle while losing fat.

I'd rather they create a pill to keep the feels at bay.

I lol'd hard user, thanks for that

same breh...same

or even a pill to fix my personality, desu

>These days we're working longer hours and sleeping less
>lmao just take a pill

wagecucks when will they learn

Is Veeky Forums ready to take the pillpill?

>take pill
>get cancer

Doesn't anyone know what cancer is or how it starts?