Any of you fags /sugarfree/?

Any of you fags /sugarfree/?

Aside from weight loss, are there any other actual benefits to cutting out the sweet devil from my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/01/sugar-stands-accused/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On a keto diet so I try to be as sugar (and other carb) free as possible.
Sugar sucks, why isn't artificial sweetener more common?

My energy levels are a lot more stable. I don't have highs and lows throughout the day anymore that I used to have to drink caffeine to get me through. I'm also not sugar free really, but I don't eat any sweets, soda, add sugar, and try to get no sugar items whenever I can. Basically I just avoid anything pumped full of sugars.

I don't eat sugar simply because I can get more nutritious sources of calories.

Also you should avoid sucrose and eat more dextrose; dextrose can be immediately stored and used by your muscles whereas energy from sucrose will remain in your liver where it doesn't do anything good but keep you from burning fat.

What’s a standard daily meal for y’all? I find it hard to avoid sugar altogether even when I’m avoiding obvious things like cookies and ice cream. Even fucking milk has a bunch of sugar in it

I drink milk. It's not like I try to avoid incidental sources of sugar like in fruit or dairy.

I usually eat a couple of protein shakes, some fruit, yogurt, a sandwich and a salad most days. Since those are pretty predictable from the cafeteria at my workplace.

breakfast - 3 eggs over medium, small handful of arugula, and hot sauce. Maybe bacon or sausage if I've got time.

lunch - something like one of those frozen microwavable burrito bowls

dinner - meat and decent vegetable or meatballs, protein penne, and sauce

Snacks - 2% greek yogurt, Protein shake (stevia) with "carbmaster" milk on lifting days

Dental health.

>Even fucking milk has a bunch of sugar in it
I woudn't worry too much about that, since the lactose content of milk is something like ~4%. It also has a lower glycemic index than sucrose.

I don't directly avoid sugar, but there is a bit of it in my diet from my preworkout Fairlife fat Free Milk, Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread, and Kroger Peanut Butter Cereal. As long as you're not consuming crazy amounts of dessert foods and you lift, sugar is fine.

I drink a soda pop and eat a chocolate bar for my pre workout

Unironically doing this gives me a crazy pump. Down a Large Coke and a King Size Kit Kat 30 minutes before arm day and I look fucking crazy.

Me too. It works good.

If you're after weight loss you're better off cutting out fat.

Myth by the sugar industry

Are you kidding me? Why do you think people drop lbs of fat just weeks after cutting out soda?

Hello sugar (((merchant))).

No.

never give advice again

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603544/

>Sugar Association paid off Harvard scientists to say eating fat causes obesity, not sugar
Sugar is completely useless, basically a drug, and available to kids
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

>youtube

Might as well link livestrong and authoritynutrition while you're at it.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/01/sugar-stands-accused/

Fuck off and die

I do my best to keep them under 25g per day, many say that's the maximum dosage you should consume.

i dont eat any sugar and dont use toothpaste either. never had a cavity in my life
free yourself from the sugar overlord

That sounds like it totals to about 1200 calories.

Not sugar free, necessarily, but I have the diabeetus, so I'm constantly avoiding added sugar. Black coffee, zero ultra sips, and the like are my friend. I will still eat bagels and toast and stuff periodically, and my gym routine keeps my blood sugar in check.