Reminding /fit that this is what 3 years of track and field will do to you. Yes, OP is a nigger

Reminding /fit that this is what 3 years of track and field will do to you. Yes, OP is a nigger.

Dam dere juicy lips tho

You're just a skelly with abs

Are we meant to be impressed tho

Not really, I'm just saying track and field is a damn waste of time. I don't know why I'm even there

Oh yea and I'm fishing for compliments too, every person that posts their body here do it for that reason, trying to get some morale boost since my GF of 4 years left me

post your back, i bet your glutes are big due to track&field

Definitely in good shape, but you lack mass. If you were to put on 25 pounds of muscle and keep that leanness, you'd be golden.

I looked way better before I got injured. I did 200 m, but I also had to do some lifting not to be T-rex mode.

Yeah that's about what I'd expect you to look like.

try eating next time

OP are you in Chicago? I need black friends :/

at least you look athletic

Chicago? ahahaha I'm Portuguese

They are big yes but that's because I'm black

post bbc ir gtfo

That's a myth, I have a normal one. Above medium but normal. The biggest one I've seen was from a Gypsy tho

Moss vai mas é apanhar no cu caralho

Fds só por aí já deu para ver que és do norte, mesmo escumalha, lixo.

Unironically my goal. Post routine pls daddy.

Must be awful to be a black with a normal dick, like you're selling people short all the time

>norte
Fodasse era só o que me faltava. Tu deves ser Lisboeta, cambada de drogados.

Based track bro.

Hill sprints+ heavy lifts are my thing. Although I do body building stuff after my heavy sets as well.

Bench: 275
OHP: Never maxed but if I had to guess, 175-185
Squat: can't, aggregates my hip flexor. Leg press instead
Deadlift: 480

Go back to Africa nigger.

Nice e-stats

You serious? That's not even impressive by Veeky Forums standards

>That's a myth
This. /pol/ promised me the BBC but I've yet to see one in the locker room. My gym is in Oakland ffs

dyel nigger

I feel you man. I did long distance for 5 years. All it did was give me great endurance

That's pretty good for track and field man. Hard to believe with a body like that though. Height and weight?

5'11 190. By the summer time I'm 180-185. Start rubbing outdoor when it's spring. Right now it's still fucking snowing

Running*

Perfect dicksucking lips, come here and get a taste of this

a fucking twink

Yeah you should've started off with posting your height and weight. For that weight it's believable. You honestly look like you are 5'9 160lb max in that photo

Post credit score

Why the fuck would you call yourself a nigger? Have some self-respect.

>OP is a nigger

I was about to say.

We dont need a reminder that cardio and no lifting makes you a weak faggot.

It's the lighting and the fact it was taken from the side

The BBC is good and all, but it cannot compete with the WMD.

Although I understand your point of view, let me tell you mine.

OP doesn't give a shit about being called a nigger, which I have a huge respect for. He's a much bigger person than the people who called him a nigger after he already called himself one.

I remember the good old days where we all called each other niggers and Jews and faggots ironically. It's only once people started getting offended that it changed for the worse.

Why don't I get offended when me and my friends call each other niggers? For the simple fact that we know that we are not. In this sense, in the unironic sense, OP is not a nigger.

Yeah you look fucking good man. I'm jelly

would call you my nigga but not with a hard R
t.slav

Also in the ironic sense he is not a nigger because of this

Shave that moustache my nigger. Respect though g from an English nigger

Why you looking at other men's dicks bruh?

I rather look like this than a digusting mass monster with no cardio and that is gonna turn to flab at later age.

you people are delusional and hating at somebody doing good.

Ayy you look good man, probably more fit than 80% of this board.

>skinny dyel with low body fat

>yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn