Spend years lifting and bulking

>spend years lifting and bulking
>sick of being flabby, but also scared of losing strength
>cut down to sub 10% bodyfat
>lost at least 20% strength
>look at least 100% better

When did you realise looking good is all bodyfat percentage and that maintaining absolute maximal strength is a meme

Found out a couple days ago, am now on a cut from 24 ish ti hopefully sub 15

>24% bf
Dud, you are fat as fuck

>be me
>be on a keto diet for 2 months, 1000cal deficit
>lost 9kg, 2.5" from waist
>still 1rm 2/3/4/5
apparently im not losing strength
i mean, i'd think im doing something wrong if not for the lost weight/waist-size

i cut from like 20% to 13% and legit got stronger, it was just when i started going under 13% until around 10% which was my lowest where i actually started to lose a bit of strength

how to cut w/o losing strength.

every time I cut I lose most of my strength from bulking. REEE

hmm, i'll keep an eye out for when i reach 13% (atm 17%)
or, alternatively, i could just remain above 13% lel
>implying i wanna remain fat

These are the three pillars of making it:
>sub 12% bodyfat
>1/2/3/4 for 5 reps
>FFMI 22 or over

If you're over 6' you can make it with only 2/3, as is right and proper.

>lost at least 20% strength
You cut down the calories too fast. Should have just done little more cardio or DNP :^)

>1/2/3/4 for reps
uhm... this is actually not really a big deal
i'd say 1.25/2.25/3/4 would be a better ratio
>FFMI over 22
at least 23 or gtfo

>Went from 235 to 210 (First cut in 5 years of lifting)
>expected to lose strength and look better
>for some reason the opposite happened
>got stronger look worse

Wtf is my body?

After my ex broke up with me and got with some lean muay thai fuck. I stopped training for size and strength, focusing on aesthetics. Best decision I ever made. The way women react makes a world of difference.

>lift for a couple of years - for some periods more intensly, some less
>mostly powerlifting routines, some cardio once in a while
>reasonable intermediate/advanced weights
>people can tell I lift but look more like a club bouncer than a club goer
>new job, studies interfering with lifting
>start a calisthenics routine mixed with some barbell training and IF
>advance well because of already existing strength
>lose weight, start gaining aesthetics, further develop CNS control after believing I had maxxed plus a bunch of athletic/gymnastic abilities all at the cost of some weigh and strength

I mean sure I squat and deadlift like a plate less now but my abs are finally showing, I feel light and agile on my feet - working towards achieving physical abilities like a planche or front lever is more motivating to me than working towards adding weights to the same lifts.

Biggest difference for me is the face. It's preposterous how different you can look from 20+% down to

Low bf is 1000x more important than muscle mass

This is a scientific fact

Low bodyfat + muscle mass.
Which, in the case of those "men" in that pic, comes from low doses of oral test, obviously.

>went from 195 pounds to 130 by not eating and doing HIIT
>whole wardrobe is xs now
>copped chad bf
>still hate myself

Gonna lose 15 more pounds so hopefully then, but I still feel fat as hell

do high high high volume workouts. you should do your compounds with the same weight but for accessories do high volume

>130

You over did it you auschwitz mode

>xs at 130
How?

Something looks off about all of their bodies. Overdeveloped cores in comparison to the rest of their body maybe?

5'8" female, not lanklet

Bf says he loves my thighs and ass but I still think I need to lose more, should I keep going? Not trying to look like a concentration camp jew, but I want to get to at least 115

Hahahaha they arent on oral test fuckface

you think hes fat? bro im at like 35%+, 340 lbs
and trying to cut down to hopefully a sub 20%
i'd call that a fucking success for me..

Nah bro. Don't get body dysmorphia get you. You gotta look at the stats.

I think ideal BMI for women is between 18 and 22, and you're at like 19.5 now. Obviously do what you want, but don't fall for the anorexia meme. 115 pounds is only 17.5 BMI, and is not worth it.

If you want to change the way you look, why don't you instead work on building some muscle while doing some light cardio? That way you can appear more slim while not going down to a super low weight (although I doubt you have much fat right now to begin with, it's all in your head)

You sound to skinny already. For my tastes at least

might just be due to carb depletion from cutting, most people really look juicy after a few days of carb loading again and rehydrating, where solute concentrations go water will follow

You're morbidly obese, he's fat. America is just full of fat people so you don't notice.

Thin arms and legs. Really just skinny fucks in general. Skinny dyels with abs.

Your boyfriend is going to be miserable when you lose all your sexiness and hit him with all these self esteem issues. If he says he likes it, he likes it.

Thanks for the advice senpai, guess I've been too hung up on what I see in the mirror to look at the actual stats.

I'm in college and our gym doesn't have a lot of weights so I never really use the machines, but I'll start working them into my routine more often if that'll help tone me up without getting swole

Also gotta eat more, apparently I need 1200 cals a day but I usually stick to 500-600 because vyvanse kills my appetite. Tryna be thicc, healthy thicc, not sjw "I love my body the way it is" thicc

Yeah you're right, I don't wanna be one of those whiny anorexic girls with the body of a 12 year old. It just baffles me when anyone says I look good because I feel like I haven't lost the weight I have. It was a lot in a short period of time so I guess it hasn't fully hit me yet

January. After YEARS of being around 18-20% and still managed to be a with a ton of attractive girls (mainly during leaner times).
But I finally did a real cut to 13% and all of a sudden everyone back from break (grad school) is complimenting me and squeezing me. "user when did you get so jacked". And it secretly crushed me inside because Ive always been jacked, just too fat to see apparently.
You gotta know your body. I do not look good above 14% BF.

Yea I was ~25% and now I’ve stabilized at 7%. Way better even though I’m weak as shit, I have the Fight Club look +5lbs muscle

When I started dieting around this time last year before a vacation. It’s funny how quickly I lost weight once I realized that not only will I be shirtless a lot, there will also be photos. Since then staying lean has been more important.

Going away on a trip in 8 weeks or so, how much better could I expect to look if I drop 1-2 lb per week until then? Lifts are a little over 1/2/3 (don’t deadlift currently)

Body dysmorphia is the realest struggle. While in the gym and controlling my diet, I think I look like shit. When I stop working out for a couple of months I look back at the photos and think I looked great. Then the cycle repeats.

Last year, regret not realising it earlier

"Bulking" is for retards

>When did you realise looking good is all bodyfat percentage and that maintaining absolute maximal strength is a meme
Before I started lifting. I really hate the whole fitness culture because of druggy liars though.

Since nearly day 1 of lifting since every strongman and powerlifting worth shit is an obese bear and all body builders are lean as fuck.

>then the cycle repeats
Stop roiding