What are some cheap calorie dense foods Veeky Forums?

What are some cheap calorie dense foods Veeky Forums?
Due to reasons I have to live on $10 or less per day and I’d rather not spend all of it on food, but I lift 4-5 times a week and I don’t wanna go full skelly mode.
Need to eat 3,500-4,000 kcal a day
What works for you?

Lentils

Oh shit I fucked up.

fuck off fit fag
extra 2000 calories generate 100x the flatulence of the average person due to adaptation of colon diameter
have fun with that

36 eggs a day

serious

Meh, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /pol/, /b/ what does it matter, it's all shitposting in the end

rice + lentils, or rice + peas = complete protein

not a bad idea.
better yet, each serving of 2 eggs could have 1 tbsp of butter,
1 lb of butter = ~2.9 dollars
64 eggs = ~7.5 dollars
32 servings = 10.4 dollars, ~6400 calories

>Has a stroke

>wat is cholsterol?
this faggot knows what it is

nah read vince gironda diet

well if you're living on the cheap it's more dangerous to buy foods that lack nutrients than buying something that has all the nutrients you need but an excess of one thing.

If that's your goal you should be going all in on one grain and one legume plus whatever general daily vitamin supplement you can get, not all in on eggs.

eggs are the most perfect food

go dig through the trash, infinite calories

most sane people would have trouble cooking beans every day.

What is the fact that dietary cholestorol has little effect on blood cholesterol levels in most people. What is the fact that atherosclerosis is caused by inflammation.

thanks brah didnt know how to explain

At this point the userbase is pretty much interchangable.

hit 1g protein/ pound of body weight with chicken breast
1 carrot 1 banana for health
1 greek yogurt 1 cheese stick
tuna/ham sandwich alternating
1 quart white milk, 1 quart chocolate milk
nachos/chipsahoy to fill the void
only $60 per week desu

sweet potatoes, buy whole chicken with everything still in tact then clean it yourself, oatmeal, whole milk. those are the basics as far as calorie dense carbs, proteins, and fats. drink a glass of whole milk every meal. inb4 rippetoe shill

Excellent idea, desu, esp if keto. Cholesterol is the build blocks of life.

he ate all the eggs

Potatoes and beans.
Just butter em up.

You can buy rice on amazon in 10kg bags.
If you got JUSTED like me today the bag wont be so heavy

Chicken thighs, Eggs, Brussels sprouts or collards, butter and coconut oil to fry em for warm meals. Coconut milk, cheese, kefir, non-activated almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts, Kim chi, sardines, smoked oysters for quick snacks that don't need prep.

OATZ! SQUATZ!

oysters under 10$ a day 3,500-4000kcal lmao

This.
Remember to eat some seeds, nuts or grains to get arganine. Lentils is god tier.

Rippetoe shill

Thats unhealthy as fuck

Weak little soyboy can't handle the protein farts hahahahahaha. I'd love to hold you down and watch you try to wriggle free like the worm that you are until you pass out from the stench of my toxic gas.

potato tuna patties. cheap af. Dense af. em with hot chilli dipping sauce.

oh so you're literally a faggot

Tuna can

giv

OP, i'm a Veeky Forumsbro with background in being broke/poor and also restaurant industry.
let me axe you question: do you live near a 99 cent or dollar store? or even a fucking walmart if you're a jewnitedstatesburger fag?

if so, do this:
bag of beans
bag of rice
eggs if you can afford them
bag of frozen broccoli or frozen spinach

soak beans overnight, boil on low heat until soft the next day. wash rice and boil until fluffy.
salt, peppah, olly oil, pan, mix together wa la. simple stirfry. you wanna get fancy? get that azn taste? toss in some soy sauce.

all items above can be purchased for $1-2. eggs at walmart are around $1 or even 88 cents a dozen.

reduce your faggot-lifting by 60% until you can allocate more funds to food. also check out the /deenz/ thread over at Veeky Forums...sardines are a nutrient-dense food at low cost if you're willing to get the larger sardines. the smaller sardines are the luxury ones that are slightly more expensive.

spaghetti
rice
beans
eggs (you might consider egg beaters or egg whites too)
oatmeal
milk
tilapia
nonskinned chicken (cheaper to skin it yourself)

im assuming ur gonna bulk with that amount of calories? every once in a while don’t worry about splurging and going to mcdicks and getting 5 mcchickens or something

whats the point of skinning chicken, all that fat is good for energy

This is a Veeky Forums raid! Lets get a revenge and strike them back. Go-go-go post link memes.

Lots of pasta

get a job at mcDDDDD op and eat for free there

>Veeky Forums
>a board dedicated to mirin hard bodied naked men
Smells like latent homosexuality

Kek

Checked
I eat 5 scrambled eggs +1 bowl of oatmeal every morning for breakfast.

Also, chicken, rice, blueberries, bananas, broccoli, kidney beans and tuna + vitamins & supplements

Fuck off fatass

The answer is oatmeal. Even better if you actually like the taste.

Don't kill yourself with 50 eggs a day stupids.

Not brotein but I just got a 10lb bag of potatoes for $4

Corn is disgusting, nearly 400kcal in 100 grams.

Make pemmican. Im native american amd make this.its the best all in one food. I thoughr about maybe selling it but unsure if people would actually be interested in it.

Tuna potato reminds of runescape

Op go to walmart and buy ground beef, chicken, rice, eggs and some rice sides as well as a few vegetables/ fruits of your choice.