Female user Can't Do Pull-ups

Any tips for the inferior sex on how to build up to doing pull-ups? Bands are not an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoverheardpress.com/2018/02/09/woman-has-no-idea-why-people-complain-about-chest-to-bar-pull-ups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Negatives and greasing the groove

don’t, if you get to the point where you can do pull-ups for reps no man without a weird fetish will want to but benis in bagina with you

Get bands anyway, stop being poor. Why can't you use bands?

Ask chad to give you a hand

Fugg off.

I do negatives, trying to do them slowly and add reps every workout. You can add lat pulldown machine too. If it's important goal for you do It as often as you can. Just don't be discouraged because men have it easier, according to symmetric stregth it's intermediate level for women so it will take a while. Ganbatte!

Women can't do a pull up because it's a metaphor for a part of life they don't understand

Imo bands make eccentic move, which is important for hipertrophy, too easy. I have bands but feel like negatives work better. Bands can be useful for learning the correct move pattern but not necessary.

Join a gym with a pull up assist machine.

>Inferior sex

Why are you larping as a woman? Just admit you are a weak Twink dumbass, bunch of fags will start asking for pics of your ass, since attention is all you want.

Anyway do pick related, it's far more efficient than bands

>Inverted Pull up.
That's just an inverted row, clod. Inverted pullups would have you completely upside down, probably attached to the ceiling with bungees and pulling yourself to a fixed bar on the ground.

>pullups on the smith machine

That was the name the pic had from Google images, I was too lady to change it

imagine being this socially inept and lonely that you start to believe someone can not possibly be a woman on the internet.

>inferior race

You HONESTLY think a woman would write this shit? You're a weak soyboy, admit it.

First of all, most gyms have assisted pull up machines, use those. If you can't do that, lose some weight and build up your arms. Don't forget to eat your onions.

Well it depends, if you're a woman honest with yourself you're obviously aware that you're inferior to men in terms of strength.

unironically grab a stool, one leg on, one off push yourself into a chin up, that way you will get a mind-muscle pattern, do this regularly with time a chin-up will cum

>Woman is a race

I don't even have a retarded wojak retarded enough to add

Just be yourself sis

in order of bestness
lat pulldown machine for3-4 sets of 6-10 reps and progressing the weight as you can
negative reps 2-3 sets of 5-10
self-assisted reps (put a bench nearby, put a bar in the rack behind you and put the top of your foot on it and use your quads to assist)
flexed arm hang for time 2-3 sets

Lat pull-down machine.

Barbell rows you dumb bitch and work up to your weight.

And by bitch I mean you're a twink ass soyboy

This works with tricep dips as well.

Move the stool farther away as you progress, it will help you put less weight on it.

I used bands to work up to my first unassisted pull-up at home. Took a few weeks. Decreased band resistance each week.

I didn't like negatives because it felt like it wasn't working, also it's really discouraging to just jump up and fail over and over. It was easier to gauge my progress with bands.

You're just too weak.

No point in thinking about what specific exercises will help you do your first pull up... Just get stronger all round and eventually you'll be able to do one.

Pull ups aren't necessary for beginners at all... If you aren't strong enough to do one then you aren't ready to incorporate them into your routine. (Do you even have a routine?)

You might as well ask how a 350lbs fat ass can do high incline hill sprints... It's all fair saying that technically weighted lunges and calf raises technically help with that particular task... But the real answer is that the fat ass shouldn't be thinking about hill sprints. He should be focusing on the absolute basics.

This. I did lat pull-downs exclusively until I was able to do pull ups.

Lmao

When will they learn?
theoverheardpress.com/2018/02/09/woman-has-no-idea-why-people-complain-about-chest-to-bar-pull-ups/

In a set, do as many as you cam til failure then finish the set with negatives

This.

>Bands are not an option.
>mfw bands will make her dance

You're just flat too weak. There's nothing wrong with that we all have to start someone.
Just start simple, push ups until you have enough body strength to pull yourself up.
Also just holding yourself up on the bar is better than stuffing your face and laying in bed all day.

Is this feminism

>push ups until you have enough body strength to pull yourself up