Redpill me on bacon. should i even be eating this shit?

redpill me on bacon. should i even be eating this shit?
i'm skelly so i try to eat a big breakfast, every day i eat bacon and eggs. but when i wash the bacon pan, there's so much clumps of fat that it's disgusting. even washing my hands with soap doesn't ungrease them

Other urls found in this thread:

openheart.bmj.com/content/1/1/e000032
carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/02/ancel-keys-its-time-to-appreciate-real.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The question is whether or not you are willing to get rid of bacon and eggs.
If you are, you're a stronger man than me.

There's nothing about food that is compulsive for me.
I'm just underweight so I'm trying to eat.

I like turkey bacon or chicken bacon.

There's a reason muslims avoid it, pigs are disgusting animals who eat their own shit, if you visited a commercial pig farm you'd never go near bacon again

This. Turkey bacon is great. I can't stand greasy ass regular bacon

To be fair, all animals are filthy and I'm sure if I visited a livestock facility of any sort I'd be thoroughly disgusted.
Pigs may be disgusting but they aren't uniquely disgusting.

They are indeed uniquely disgusting, which is why religions and cultures over the centuries have uniquely avoided them

Muslims and Jews don’t eat pigs. Which are (((you)))?

>high protein
>good fat
>high cal
Yeah, they're great, but don´t eat too much.
I usually eat 150g everyday with sweet potatoes and eggs.

Dogs eat their own shit too if you don't beat it out of them.

>saturated fat contributing to LDL cholesterol
>LDL cholesterol clogs the arteries
>this is considered good

Well we have improved sanitation practices in 2018.
I don't exactly look to Islam for nutritional guidance.

Pork in general is the worst source for protein compared to chicken, beef, turkey. Also most unhealthy and fattening of all.

Only the primary religions ruining the world avoid bacon.

Look at how many cultures and religions DO eat it. A lot more than your shortsighted example.

That said, I'm vegan (usually). I love eating meat, I don't give a shit about animals suffering, and I don't care how much meat you eat. Eat a baby right in front of me for all I care, I don't give a shit. But I've read enough stuff on how meat is more unhealthy than it's worth. So should you eat bacon? Nah. But it's pretty tasty though...

utter bullshit

pigs, if kept under good conditions, are very clean creatures. Just like almost every single mammal, pigs will have certain part of the pen where they sleep, another where they eat, and a third where they shit.

you fell for PETA propaganda

it has good fat

Wrong.
openheart.bmj.com/content/1/1/e000032

How can it be good?
When the pan cools off, there remains a huge layer of sludge.

>taking advice from either a jew or muslim
dont

>he still thinks dietary cholesterol impacts blood cholesterol in any significant way

Are you putting oil in as well m80?

Just cover a baking sheet in parchment paper or aluminum foil, then bake the bacon in the oven. You can throw the foil in the trash when you're done and have minimal grease to cleanup.

>There's a reason muslims
>reason
>muslims

most livestock animals eat shit, chickens are notorious for this

>good fat
Bacon is one of the most classic examples of unhealthy fat

this is a classic example of momscience

carbsanity.blogspot.com/2015/02/ancel-keys-its-time-to-appreciate-real.html

All the moms I see are eating bacon now because they heard some celebrity doctor say it's healthy.

Chickens are omnivores too you know, but you won't get Veeky Forums to stop eating chicken or eggs.

Anyways I work on a pig farm so AMA. What said is mostly true. The majority are clean, but there are those who shit all over their pen and lie in it every day no matter what you do. They're pretty rare though.

Animal fats are saturated pal. They turn solid at room temp if you leave them in the pan for a bit

What do you think your body does to mediate an excess of dietary cholesterol that surpasses what a person's liver can produce?

>Muslims and jews don't eat pigs
>Not doing the opposite of everything they do
Eat bacon

i'm 19 and have never eaten bacon before