I miss that taste of chocolate and junk food so much, i just want to eat shit again...

I miss that taste of chocolate and junk food so much, i just want to eat shit again, i dont care about getting fat anymore, its not fucking worth it to suffer this much to simply get sluts.

Homo

Idk about you but I was miserable back when I was eating junk and drinking every day.

It's not just about getting fat, eating nothing but junk hugely affects your mood, sleep and digestive system. But you clearly have no discipline anyway, so there's no point trying to help you.

>eat junk food
>feel sick
>eat chocolate
>get headache and dry mouth
No thanks

>Equating eating healthy to suffering
Your gramps would beat the shit out of you

I eat some chocolate every other day, just take a small piece of very good chocolate, take a small bite and let it smelt in your mouth, repeat until you finish the piece

Thats the way you eat chocolate

if u keep going it will become for you. when u lift for you you have truly made it.

source: me

get chocolate with over 70%cacao in it and enjoy your serotonin gains

you don't deserve to be not fat

Please go ahead and be a fatty bitch, you'll make us alphas look better.

you should try water fasting, its really helping me battle my food addiction

Just bulk dumbass lmao

You should try nopoop. I had the same problem as you with always craving the taste of chocolate and other junk, but since I started no poop 2 weeks back I'm hardly in the mood to eat anymore and I'm extra driven to achieve my goals now.
If you can't give up your addictions maybe you don't have it in you to make it.

>eat shit food
>feel like shit

I don't understand how americans do it

n-no poop?

I got off cigs a couple years and started vaping, it actually helps a lot with craving shit foods.
>inb4 douche flute
>inb4 fedora king

>lifting for girls

All that junk food is a lie. You'll feel good for the few minutes eating it but once it sets in that you've eaten a day and a half worth of calories you'll regret it. Stay the course!

I just downed a bag of chips, sure it was tasty in the moment but now i feel like shit physically and mentally. The grass isnt greener here mate

>> no poop
Wat?

kirkland signature protein bars, cookie dough and chocolate variety. cinammon roll is the most sugary but it comes with peanut butter chunk, which is more savory
they are literally candy

those things are so damn good i got a box of them once... i ate about 10 in one sitting
only 2g of sugar too.

its black fucking magic i ate 8 of them yesterday. i dont understand it and im really afraid theres some ingredient thats bad for you in the long term. but i am addicted

yeah and at a dollar each they are pretty cheap too... Ive checked the ingredients there really arent any questionables either

Well then do it get fat. Your weak willed kind were never gonna make it anyway