Why are you wasting your life?

Our bodies are not meant to have a lot of muscle. if they were, it would be ultra easy to build. just look at the animal kingdom. gorillas, tigers, kangaroo, bears, some dog breeds, etc. They are all muscular as hell, even if they only eat and sleep for their entire life. Meanwhile, we need to exercise for hours and have a very good diet just to build a small amount of muscle.

Even the strongest human in the world is NOTHING compared to these animals. Even the strongest man in the world would get destroyed by an average gorilla like it's nothing.

It's no surprise that girls are most attracted to the ottermode physique, because that's actually how the human body is meant to be.

How much longer will you continue wasting your life, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw skinnyfat my whole live and ottermode is my goal

Why did you make this thread?

Guys who want to be huge are compensating

I do it BECAUSE its hard. I want something to be proud of.

Everyone wants a ferrari until everyone has one.

Same goes with fitness, for me at least. In the most vain way possible I want to look better than the rest, not just another regular guy.

>meant to

lel what a fucking cuck

This

>I want something to be proud of
10 sec later
>I want to look better than the rest

insecure fitfag looking for mental gains in all the wrong places.

gave me a hearty kek, thanks user.

strenght wise maybe, but im faster AND have technique.

I would probably lose but.. if i could fight a gorilla 100 times, and learn how he moves and such, im sure i'll beat him atleast 10 times.

first year on Veeky Forums:
>SS + gomad, you cant get big as a natural without strength, bulking + cutting, cardio kills gains, creatine makes you hulk mode, anything more than 3x5 is overtraining, CICO, fatties are terrible people
next 2 years:
>volume and strength is king, pling is a joke, bodybuilding is the most useful, machines can have their uses, there is no point to bulking as a natural, there is no point in bodybuilding natural
6 years + on Veeky Forums
>cardio is more useful than lifting, CICO diets are shit in the long term, only whole produce diet, roid-tier aesthetics are disgusting and attracts sluts/fags, train to fight but dont start them, mewing, jelqing, meditation, supps, health over strength/aesthetics

Youll never even be able to hurt a gorilla without a Sword or gun

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
How would you beat this

>Even the strongest human in the world is NOTHING compared to these animals. Even the strongest man in the world would get destroyed by an average gorilla like it's nothing.

Hmmm

/Thread

Even if you had a million lives, you'd still die a million times without winning once if you're unarmed against a gorilla. It's not even just the fact that they're anywhere from 5 to 10 times stronger than you. Pain tolerance, reach, low center of gravity, aggression, you're simply outmatched on all fronts. We only have intelligence and endurance going for us, and both are useless if you're unarmed and FORCED to fight, rather than run and tire it out. Some animals have difficulty getting out of chokeholds due to their builds, even though they're much stronger than humans, but a gorilla isn't one of those.

There are 24hours in a day
>9 for work/commuting
>8 for sleep
>2 for lifting

That leaves you 5 hours daily to do whatever you want.

Damn bro... now that I think about it fuck wageslaving. Literal slavery. I should have bought ethereum a year ago for fuck's sake

>strength means nothing
Yeah, tell that to soldiers who carry 100+ pounds and at the same time need to run quickly, carry heavy things, and have good stamina while fighting off terrorists.

and according to nature, we aren't meant to survive that long on this planet but science has prolonged our stay.

What is the point of this thread? Does anyone step in the gym with the motivation of battling a gorilla to the death in unarmed combat?

>This vs. a fat man in a hoodie

Computers are getting better at solving problems and processing data, even the wisest in the world are getting destroyed by average PCs like it's nothing.
Time to stop thinking and learning user.

Gorillas may be the largest primates, but they have 4 cm dicks

that's beta as fuck bro

classic cunt there squealing no no no when they see the truth of nature

OP is a faggot that let’s abstract concepts like Time and God tell him what he can and can’t accomplish.

Routine?

>Our bodies are not meant to have a lot of muscle.

i mean yeah that's true but we can still gain it. that's the point of this board. sage this shit thread.