What's more fattening whisky or beer? which one of them is healthier?

What's more fattening whisky or beer? which one of them is healthier?

Beer. Neither is healthy.

red wine

HAHAHA NOT A SINGLE POST ABOUT HOP BEING THE MOST POTENT PHYTOESTROGEN.

I womder why, when its soy its like a brigade of muh soyboy.

Ah, sure mate, you must be fun at parties. Get out of your basement for once.

Both kill gains. If you work out in any capacity these things are undoing the time you put in the gym. Even on cheat day your body is still recoveting, so you can't have it then either.

What alternative would you recommend? it just weird being sober at parties mate.

Yeah, what about all the hopboys at last.

Typical canned reddit response.
>Le hedonism is good because discipline is booorrring xDDd Baby needs to feel good ALWAYS !!!

The only problem with alcohol is that it takes up time that your liver could be doing more productive things.

Best option is vodka and soda water (or just water). Not gonna taste great but it's the best choice you've got. Limit yourself and know your boundaries.

There's no difference between whiskey and vodka metabolically. Any spirit is the same.

Metabolically, maybe not. But whiskey contains more calories than vodka per serving.

lol he fell for the pisswater jews

lol if you get tipsy its not gonna kill your gains you fucking autists.

Jesus christ you guys are so fucking retarded,

>drinking sometimes= hedonism

you are really fucking dumb, whats next? drinking caffeine is also hedonism? what a fucking idiot. This isnt about drinking excessively, learn to read.

>whisky
>fattening
american education

You gave the typical "wowww you're soo boring" response because the lad told you beer contains phytoestrogen. It's the same shit you hear from normies when you tell them to clean up their diet. It's that mentality of "oh, it's bad for me, but gives me a nice feeling!!! If you're not ready to sacrifice some pleasure for your health, you're not gonna make it

well he's not wrong, boring cunt

>202 calories in 100ml Smirnoff Red Label
>222 calories in 100ml Ardbeg 10
Makes fuck all difference lad, drink whatever you want in moderation

He's right though.

I’d go with bourbon. It’s unlikely that you’ll drink nearly the same amount of calories in liquor as you will in beer when you go out.

Nah mate, when I do night game I like to drink a little to break the ice with girls, doesnt mean I cant game day girls. There is nothing wrong about drinking a little to be in the mood and feel relaxed and fun. again i am not talking about drinking excessively

Don’t bother arguing. The autists on this board are only capable of robot-like control and discipline or nothing.

Sometimes I'll get kinda drunk then smoke a blunt so I'm pretty fucked but I didn't have to kill half a fifth of whiskey

You don't even know what hedonism is, retard.

Look, it really doesn't matter. I workout regularly but still get smashed on weekends. Has literally zero effect on your physique as long as you put in work

>Drinking Smirnoff
You fucking disgust me. Have some self respect and drink a proper vodka, you're not 16 drinking for the first time anymore.

whisky is less fattening in a way you'll be drinking less than beer unless you're an alcoholic

beer is estrogenic, avoid it
whisky is superior in that aspect, there's a reason it's a "man" drink, fedora shit aside.

i have a broscience theory that daydrinking doesn't kill gains because your liver processes the alcohol before nighttime/sleep, which is when your body repairs the microtears in your muscles

this

>alcohol stays on your body for 12 hours
>for those 12 hours your muscles won't repair as it should because your body is metabolizing the alcohol
>alcohol is now metabolized and you're 100% sober, your body will work on your muscles now
alcohol don't kill gains and never will, i know plenty heavy drinkers that are pretty fit, i drink twice a week and i'm gaining lean mass and my lifts are going up, it definitely increases your calories though and that makes you fat if you're a regular drinker.

>>for those 12 hours your muscles won't repair as it should because your body is metabolizing the alcohol
Fucking source, this is bullshit. The breaking down of poison is done by the liver, not your biceps. If you're going to give a broad vague statement you need to back it up with data.

Also alcohol takes ~7 hours to break down in the liver, not 12.