Why are you still converting to Fiat?

Why are you still converting to Fiat?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/933390656583630848?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because shitcoins are a meme

Fiat is a meme

Can someone explain to me real quick the purpose of this card?

Credit card that uses a Bitcoin wallet to pay and is accepted everywhere where Visa is accepted

Very cool so basically you can pay directly from your btc wallet? What are transaction times like? And does your balance need to be held in a specific wallet?

Balance needs to be on the TenX wallet, transaction times are regular Bitcoin transaction times, but that doesn't really matter because the vendor is payed in Fiat and BTC is converted. Payment is rejected if your balance isn't high enough.

was just about to post about this. is this a shit coin?
twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/933390656583630848?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I am going to use this to make "purchases" to myself and then just reverse the purchase if the price of Bitcoin falls in a month.

Nice thinking, hackerman

Can this essentially be used as a way to avoid paying tax if you were to cash out? I understand you'll still pay VAT but you're not paying income tax?

Waiting for this card since july, its a Scam bro

Exactly, how can the goverment track your transactions on a tex?

I mean who is gonna check?
It's not like they check every VISA transaction and even then they would need to go for TenX because technically they pay the money

This sort of stuff makes me think we're being pushed toward gubba'ment regulation. Regardless I'm going to apply for a card in lieu of this lol.

LMAO

They do KYC/AML because Visa (more likely, Wavecrest Ltd from Gibraltar) requires it. Your data is exchanged for Tax purposes

What are the fees?

If I had to buy something worth 1BTC how many BTC would I need to have?

0 apparently.

Just the standard BTC transaction fees and the conversion rate that can vary

Fug

Also the VISA thing fell through, careful of them sneaky bag holders.