Me and my girlfriend just broke up

Me and my girlfriend just broke up

need some Veeky Forums humor to cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbsRtuoIDSc
youtu.be/qux9-HOm6eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I take it his pull ups were ass?

Just think about your squat 1rm and realize it needs to double in order for you to get a new gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbsRtuoIDSc

Hey, at least she probably didn't say I love you for the first time after the breakup, like mine did

Nah she said it for the longest time and I always said I didn't want to rush things, and when I finaly said it she started acting weird.

I'm fine desu, just really developed those feels I havent had for a girl in 5+ years.

bump

>pussy pads.
Still remember the first time I went to thensure gym, put a pussy pad on the bar and did a set of 135 with terrible form. Buddy beside me squaring 405 told me to take that shut off and form instantly improved. Thank fuck for that.

little tennis balls covering a sharp metal end is the best part

Sometimes I worry about my intelligence but then I see shit like this and realize I'm doing ok.

>"Hey Dan got any ideas on how to stop people from impaling themselves on our shitty hurdles?"

Is this the power of CrossFit?

Now everytime you are lifting you can think how much cock she is getting RIGHT NOW to go apeshit, thank me later

explain what's humorous about your pic OP

Cancer

>he doesn't do Vader squats

Not gonna make it my man

Kek

when will they learn?

Anyone else remember the WWF/WBF tug-of-war challenge they had? Or am I just really old?

roastie's an asshole

Feel better user. I've been in love with a guy for 8 months, turns out he's been very happy with his boyfriend for over 5 years.

T femanon that made an ass out of herself.

how did nobody get impaled, i don't even know, that turned out way better than it should

>Haha yes we can
top kek

>haha yes we can
oof

>tfw can only do 8 strict pull-ups.
Could you run a benchpress progamm for pull-ups? I NEED to become stronger in them

Never understood this meme.
Why would that thought make you mad?

>tfw can do 28
The marines promote you faster for scoring higher on the PT tests so I'm fortunate in having incentive to train them.

So how did you progress? How often did you do pull-ups?
Also, bw?

This meme:
>implying you're a fag and you love getting the D

5'11
175lbs

My way wasn't necessarily the most efficient way. I bought a pull up bar and would do a minimum of 100 pull ups a day, usually in sets of 5-8 at the beginning. After a few weeks I was able to do sets in the 10-12 range. I gradually increased the volume and my numbers kept going up. After ~8 or so months of doing it I could comfortably do 20-25 pull ups at a time. If you want an actual, scientifically efficient way to go about increasing your numbers, look up Jeff Nichols on Youtube. He's a former navy seal exercise scientist with lots of good content.

>haha yes we can

>that guy who wears a cape to the gym

t. manlet

Lost it..

Brutal dude, god damn.

Back when sir was actually funny

Found the manlet!

t. roastie enabler

Are special deadlift shoes actually a thing?

you never say I love you first, how old are you?

johnny bravo was such a chad, the typical Veeky Forumsizen would spill spaghetti all over the place

MOGGED

That's what you get for being a woman..

They are called powerlifting shoes.

Take this shit back to normiebook faggot

Fuck i got spooked

MOOOOM quit posting pictures to my facebook
you caught me drinking a protein shake that ONE time and now you talk to all your friends about how I'm a "lifter" and keep buying me Iron Gym every year for Christmas
UGH

>Haha yes we can

bumping with a classic. haven't seen this posted in a while

I have a joke
>dreamed about her cheating on me the jokes my life

>"Kaj"
and I thought slovenian bitches were alright

what's gooby gonna do next?

I miss him ;_;

"my girlfriend and I"

how does this work?

what kind of a fucking ending is that?! I was actually invested in this..

lol

HOLY FINNA BASED

No, they're called deadlift slippers.

>Uncle grimm
The prince of Veeky Forums memes
youtu.be/qux9-HOm6eg

I- I don't even. Like, for real. Just... wtf

this is like some elementary school field day level bullshit. They may as well see who can catch eggs from the furthest distance without having them break

>mfw l have to squat 630 for someone to love me

Is it a hurdle drop kicking contest ?

There’s nothing funny about this user

Bros he wont wake up
Sleep tight aniki

like this one better

life really seems like shit before i was born

these are the fucking people that brag about doing crossfit at lunch
no one cares that you fucking peaked in high school amanda

my girlfriend and i*

The text isn't in Slovenian, perhaps she's kajkavian croatian.

strongfirst com /the-fighter-pullup-program-revisited/
This is lauded as pretty dependable for pullup volume and it's written by a guy name Pavel so you know you can't go wrong

Is there a story?
It looks to me as if that guy is just disabled/ had injured his nervous system.

Yeah they were garbage

There is nothing funny about that "DUDE WEED LMAO xD" comic though

Fuck off. Scooby is a real piece of shit. He's a fake natty, homosexual, feminist, anti-white Jew. Not to mention he gives terrible advice like skateboard squats. Literally every single thing about his personality is degenerate and immoral as fuck. He's a truly awful person.

Nothing dumb about what he is doing. How do you not know what it is? He's decompressing his spine by hanging upside down for a while. All powerlifters should regularly do that, because heavy deadlifts compress your spine over time, which
1) makes you shorter
2) can give you back issues
Pretty much all the powerlifters and oly lifters at my gym do it.

>fake natty
>anti-white Jew
>degenerate
>immoral
Why can't you fucks just stay in your containment board and let the rest of us enjoy our memes in peace?

>Hip Drahve
Gets me everytime

>genuinely can't tell if satire
>this is the point we're at.

Fuck off retard. I have nothing to do with /pol/, I don't go there and never have. You think your cuckold views and support of racist homo kikes has some kind of safe space on Veeky Forums?
Scooby is garbage, he really deserves the gas chamber.

>Being this anally ravaged on a cambodian breast milking forum
OK brah whatever you say

You're living in the past dude, nobody here has cared about Scooby for years since we found out he's faggot and an anti-white kike. The jew is unhinged these days, ranting on social media about how much he hates whites and about his feminist views.