That guy who thinks hes alpha but live at his parent's

>that guy who thinks hes alpha but live at his parent's

>falling for the wagecuck meme

having a deadend job is manlier than being a NEET LIVING WITH MOMMY AND DADDY claiming you are an alpha in some taiwanese voleyball ceiling forum

Good goy, continue making me money

>making your landlord and boss rich is "manly"
I see you enjoy television

me
>go on first date with girl
>"where do you live, user?"
>*expensive area*
>"wow, that's an expensive area! How do you afford it?"
>"yeah haha i'm living with my folks right now"
>date's face visibly drops
>scoots away
>chemistry disappears
>never go on a second date
FUCK MY LIIIIFE

Fucking Americans, why are they so averse to living with their parents?
Oh wait, I already know, because it's a jew scam to make you rent and buy more real estate

lol I just tell them that i JUST moved out of my apartment and am at my parents house for a week until I start my lease at my new studio. I'm only trying to smash once most of the time so whatever.

>>>>

Good goy, keep throwing straw men at people who don't defend making me money

>that guy who thinks he's alpha even though he doesn't have any friends

hotels exist you know

If a girl is dtf and into you, she could care less about where and whom you live with.

>be today
>go to gym to train legs
>entire Italian rugby squad is all over the gym as they're playing my country (Wales) on Sunday
>only speak to them to ask for plates
>go back to my barbell
>one of the rugby players goes up to my bar and picks it up off the ground
>I say "hey, I'm gonna be using this"
>he replies with "I know, I'm just holding it for you"
>reply with "t-thanks"
>finish with the bar
>he walks back up to me, shakes my hand and says "Nice to meet you. We're finished now"
>wish him good luck for Sunday

After I went to the changing-rooms, I started to think, "what a fucking gentleman of a giant".

As a straight man, I have never wanted to suck a man's dick so much in my life. Holy fuck

It's because 90% of American families are divorced or broken in some other way.

Faggot

t. greedy landlord
Wages are low, cost of living is high as fuck you would have to be an idiot not to live with your parents if you have the opportunity. Good luck never saving money ever bro

American here living with my parents, they're too beta to kick me out
>tfw going to FI/RE at 30 years old because of never having to pay rent a day in my life

Good for you bro. I actually have a place of my own but thats because i dont have a stable home to go back to. If i was in your situation i would do the same and save fuck tons of money

>all the NEET coping itt

Pathetic. Move out of your parents’ house.

Thanks user, I do feel pretty blessed. Most of my buddies have shit families and such who kicked them out the day they turned 18.
I'll never understand this country, in Europe it's absolutely disgraceful to do that to family

I love america, but we are fucked on public transit, diet, healthcare and workers rights etc

You guys can rationalize still living at home all you want but I absolutely guarantee that your self confidence will skyrocket if you move out on your own. You can’t put a price on that.

most cities in the us have decent public transit
having good public transit across a continent is not easy, and we're pretty good with trains really.
it's also not that expensive to get a cheap car in the US
>healthcare
most innovation and highest quality in the world if you can pay for it
>workers rights
what specifically? Cause really i think we're fine here

I dunno bro, I () still live at home, work a regular job, take care of my parents and keep the house/yard tidy in my father's age, and take a great sense of pride in doing it, living on my own would make me feel useless in comparison

if by most cities you mean nyc, boston, chicago and dc alone, than yes
>we are pretty good with trains
Full retard.

try to get a train/public transit across Australia, China, Canada or Russia m8
it's going to be expensive and time consuming where it's not completely impossible.

Nigger you are fucking stupid

hating on the US is a leftist/yuropoor meme

Yeah, but comparing to regular European countries, we are failing in comparison
First time I went to Yurup and found out I could go across the country in a bullet train in under an hour it blew my damn mind why we don't have this in America, considering we are Europe 2.0 after all
Not to mention buses from city to city and the smaller hamlets, trams in the city, etc. on a level unheard of here in the US

We dont need trains going through Nebraska but theres no fucking excuse to why we dont have a better system in the more densely populated parts of the eastern US. Stop rationalizing

Not a leftist by any means. If we cant criticize we can never improve. Sorry you want to settle for mediocracy because your scared of being called a gommie.

Several European countries can fit inside most single U.S. states. How is that a difficult concept to grasp?

if you don't own your own home you have no right to make fun of others living with parents. you're financially speaking a complete and utter retard.

that's because their countries are the size of a single state and their population density is way higher.
I like europe but the US is definitely not failing in comparison.

at what age is it completely unacceptable to live with the 'rents? I'll be 23 soon and I've been on my own for two years now but I'm moving back home to finish school. Don't have to live at home but would rather get out of school faster than waste hours at a job too. I feel some type of way though moving back in even though tons of people live with the rents until their late 20s in my area just cause its so expensive and impractical without a career.

You are just a faggot aspiring to meet baby-boomers standars, you must love tv

There is an excuse.
Less gas being bought, fewer cars bought, less money being spent in convenience stores.

America needs public transit and the railway system back up and running. It will create jobs and provide a way for people to get across the country.

But there is too much money in it and anytime anyone utters anything about it any story about a train disaster or derailing you can imagine always pops up in the news.

Nobody is asking for trains through Wyoming. Again, theres states with similar density and population to European countries with vastly inferior systems.

The car industry has us by the balls its so obvious

It's not the cold war anymore gramps.

The U.S. really only has a handful of super dense population centers. Sure NYC is a massive city but New York State still has a fuckton of wilderness all around.

Still irrelevant, size-for-size they still have way better transport
Even in the shittiest Balkan villages they have buses that will take you to the city, from where you can catch a train to the capital, from where you can catch a train to any other European country you want
I live in the suburbs outside of Atlanta and we don't even have buses like these dirt-poor balkan nations do
Yep, this is the key, it all started when GE bought out and decommissioned all the public transport projects a century or so ago

amtrak loses money every quarter and is only still running because of massive government subsidies
Jobs ""created"" in that area is basically just money thrown down a hole.

Even the smaller cities in germany have good transit. Keep up the excuses you worthless mutt

Although I live at home right now, iv moved out for a couple years at a time to pursue job opportunities and stuff in other cities.
Living alone for awhile in a new city really does change you and Is right. The mental gains from living alone flatline after a few years tho, at that point its better to move back in if your parents let you.
The main reason I moved back home is because my family has insane resources. My uncles own a huge auto shop and I get to use all their tools/machines as long as I keep it clean. Building up my own garage to those levels would be impossible since Its not related to my job.

getting past the shame of living with parents or the feeling of independence of living alone, what makes where you live enjoyable is who you live with. If you're helping your folks or living with roommates that are fun and you feel good about it, then it's good. If your relationship with your folks sucks, you're lonely living alone, or your wife is a cunt, you're going to have a bad time.

>have good family but they're overly strict so can't enjoy life living with them
>don't like living alone and it isn't economical anyway
>can't find dependable roommates

Fuck drumpf and fuck capitalism!!!

>Posted from my iPhone™ X

projection

What if I have a job, could move out to any of my family-owned properties, but choose to live with my parents cause they don’t want me to leave and I like the free food and laundry ? And I’m 26? Can I be alpha then?

Marketing scam to make people debt slaves so they can afford tiny box "homes" in the suburbs and tiny prison cells in cities.
Oh and the break up families so they don't pool money and create a base of power for themselves.
Lot of media is designed to drive a wedge between families and create distrust between parents children and lead them down the roads of fucktardation and stupidity.

Lot more profit in broken homes and everyone living alone.

I thought you krauts were supposed to be good at engineering.

But i voted for him. Yeah you must be a hilldog soyim if you dont wanna make your landlord rich that sounds about right

This is the real red pill and will never be discussed on /pol/ which is the money there is to be made from breaking up societies and families
They already took care of the family part so the next step is breaking down the individual

You're basically me but my family don't have the option to give me a property but I have more than enough money saved up to get a mortgage and my own house yet I still live with my parents. Maybe it's because they don't mind and neither do I that much and the more I can save now means the earlier I pay off my eventual mortgage.

Reinvest that shit and start working on FI/RE bro

So I ask you. Can we be alpha?

Anyone can be 'alpha', it's all situational to me and its just a massive joke on here really let's be real.

Going to check it out thanks for the info

You're just smart. Investing money you don't have for a house you can't afford is probably the shittiest investment ever and i've seen it happening to a lot of my friends that simply fell for the "you have to move out by the time you're 18" meme, They are all at 80k+ debt now after a couple of years. Meanwhile I saved 100k+ by being a neet while doing odd jobs
and living with mommy. }

People are just fucking stupid.

Sure, good luck
The basic idea is that you have enough money that you can withdraw enough to live off of every month and never run out of money, so you never have to work again

fuck off.

Which guy was it? Can't blame you if it was Tommy Allan

protestant cucks are just like this

>these guys that coped with the thread

>mfw live with parents because housing costs are so fucking high
>parents are helping me pay for school
>plan to help them buy a house when I finish school
Why do Americans hate the idea of family so much
They're there to help you get on your feet and teach you how to do shit
No shame in accepting help if you plan to give help right back

but americans are NEET

people here get emotionally invested in the idea of moving out at 18. I know a pakistani girl making like 200k a year as a doctor who still lives with her parents at 29. makes us just seem retarded.