When you did SS, what did your bench and OHP 3x5 stall on?

When you did SS, what did your bench and OHP 3x5 stall on?

Current: Bench 3x5 70kilo, OHP 3x5 50kilo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNFXEEdfQp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bench: 240lb
ohp: 175lb

how fat was you?

how was your ohp so high doing linear progression?

2 people in so far and both have horrible bench compared to their claimed OHP stats
i.e. people start putting their push press as "OHP"

> doing SS unironically

Not OP, but I had 70kg 5RM on OHP while having only 80kg 5RM on bench, Idk how it happened, probs genetics.

Reminder that only newfags have fallen for the "ss is bad" meme

Bench stalled at 225 x 5, OHP at 135 x 5

>still memeing on SS
holy shit find a new bandwagon

>being DYEL unironically

prob 25% or so. I was 6'3'' and 225lbs

How?
I'm 18%(or so the naval calculator says) at 243 and to get to 223 I'd have to be positively anorexic.

the better question would be why was my bench so low. I made good gains on everything except bench before I went on to a periodized program.

makes perfect sense seeing as your push press should be around 85% of bench

nigga look up what it means to have a type 3 acromion. I say this because I almost had surgery on mine to correct this a few years ago. T3A's impinge like crazy on bench presses but are typically okay overhead.

then they wouldn't train bench regularly though. If someone claims to be able to OHP 75+% of their bench expect shitty form - if their rotators are fucked that's another matter, it means they can't do the lift at all

id say the calc is not calibrated right. I eventually cut down to 190lbs and still had a little BF% to lose. I never had my BF% truly measured though.

Do you mean stall as in having to reset the weight or stalling as in didn't even progress after a 90% reset? If it's former, then at a 70kg bench and 35kg ohp. If it's the latter, then at a 85kg bench and 60kg ohp.

52,5 3x5 OHP, 80 3x5 bench. For the first time, I mean.

OHP 135 lbs
Bench 185 lbs

Bench is still going on texas method though, as is OHP by a lesser degree. I don't understand how anyone fails to make progress on these with SS unless you are cutting at like 25%.

I was still progressing on bench at about 185 lbs but stalled at a mere 110~ OHP and couldnt get past it. What the fuck am I doing wrong bros?

Bench 3x5 90kgs, OHP 60kgs

6'2, started at 68kg, finished at 90kg.

Finally a reasonable answer
How tall are you?

Practice stricter form, this has helped when my OHP stalled: youtube.com/watch?v=eNFXEEdfQp4

Also, make sure you are eating enough (being on a cut may be affecting your lifts) and you are getting 8 hours of sleep.

Build matters too. Short armed fat guys are gods at OHP. Lanklets struggle.

this is good bait

Squat: 295x3x5
Bench: 175x3x5 (lol)
Deadlift: 425x5/500x1
Press: 145x3x5

all at ~220lbs

yes my arms and legs are long as fuck

Started 5 weeks ago and my bench is at 60 kg but still haven't stalled. OHP stalled at 40 kg today. Feels bad man.

just take off 2.5kilo and after next workout at 37.5 add 1.5kilo each time.