Before I start, I wanna say I've read the pin board

I'm just making this thread to ask if there is a basic beginners full body workout plan that does not require weights at all? In the pinned link it t be a you some workout plans but they all require dumbbells or barbells.

I haven't got these equipments so I'm just looking for a simple weights free workout routine plan so I can turn freaking lankly malnourished body into something more.

Join a gym

Don't wanna spend too i much money

it seems you need to... pin

Expand.

if you havent ever lifted before, and youre planning on starting working out with bodyweights alone in your apartment... its not gonna happen, my dude. 99% of everyone who pretends to start doing this just end up not doing shit

get a membership at some gym. the cheaper ones are the better ones. no obnoxious personal trainers or anything trying to sell you shit. pay some dude 20 bucks a month for a key to a room full of exercise equipment, and then do roughly the following:

Bench Press
Squat
Deadlifts
Pull ups

Do those 4 exercises. Do each 3 times, with 8-12 repetitions (if you cant do 8, use lighter weights. if 12 is easy, do more weights)

keep doing this, in perpetuity

You're not worth the effort.

Go Google, you fucking clown.

user, you need to learn. Stop and think, why does almost all advice for beginning exercising say use weights? Why not go for the completely free option? Read into the context clues.

Perhaps everyone is wrong and mindless. Or perhaps, bodyweight exercising is neither efficient nor effective.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson here today.

Sorry to sound cheap but Im Really Not Trying to spend Money.

All I Have Are two 10kg Dumbbells And Theyre Too Heavy For Me.

You might be right. I'm just cheap.

im just gonna break it to you:

youre not gonna get good advice about this on Veeky Forums. most people here are autistic assholes who cant stretch their imagination beyond the "ideal lifting"-rules found on the sticky. i recommend you do some googling, or ask elsewhere

El creatura
>2050 Americans are truly beautiful.

He's white tho.

Can you post your body pic? I'm really curious.

Anyway does your area have a YMCA? They're like 10 bux a month for poorfags, at least when I used them. Now I'm rich lol. The work ethic that got me here started when I started lifting.

I'm not posting a pic. Not because I don't want to, just because I'm too lazy to. Also, I might try ymca

He's clearly 50% Italian 48% Irish and 2% African

>50% Italian 48% Irish and 2% African
>100% nigger

Unless that was your meme and it was too subtle for me, idk, I'm not American but your racial politics are really amusing. I lol at la goblina every time

Got proof? Also, aren't Italians and Irish just different versions of white?

Italians are olive skinned in the north and just brown in the south (Arab tier).

Irish are so white it hurts to look at them. Like, so white it's not even a good thing anymore.

Bodyweight is sub optimal because it's hard to increase intensity incrementally.
If you're going to commit to doing something don't half ass it. Either do it right or fuck off. People who half-ass things will never live the life they want.

>AmeriMutt education

My idea was once I can do like more than 5 (proper) push ups. Then I could be into the weights.

I have two 10kg dumbbells and I'm too weak to use them.

They all look like different versions of the same thing to me.

Wow you are such a fucking piece of shit. You come here asking for advice and then behave like a useless lazy piece of shit who can't even be bothered to upload a picture? Kill yourself you useless fuck. Also don't get your hopes up, 100% of people like you that "don't want to spend money on the gym" and will "just work out at home" are delusional dyel faggots who will never ever get anywhere near their objective. Too lazy to upload a picture, you really expect your life to change? You can't even use 10kg dumbells now, and you know what? You will never be able to, because you're doomed to be a useless lazy subhuman piece of garbage for the rest of your life

Kek

>I haven't got these equipments
Neither do I. My secret?
>joining gym
Now you just start following GSLP
>it's The Only Whey

lol'd but he's right

>I'm not posting a pic. Not because I don't want to, just because I'm too lazy to.
You are never gonna make it bruh

oh to answer the OP, when I was like 14, some nigger threw salt in my eyes in the yard after picking on me for that year. went apeshit on him and took a few teachers to pull me off him. neither of us said shit so i didn't get expelled and had to be back at school the next day with blooody knuckles. it was sick

Unironically this

im one of the guys trying to post helpful things early in the thread, but this guy... yea.. this

>In the pinned link it t be a you some workout plans but they all require dumbbells or barbells

umm wanna show me? im looking for a routine and im too tired to read i alwasy give up

>wants to improve and work out
>doesn't even have the willpower to sit still and read text

this fucking has to be bait man

I would have called it a joke. Not that user before you have that mistaken assumption

I think any plyometric workout is good or
jump rope,
step ups with knee raise
Jump squats
Running
Tiger push ups
Punches
Push ups
Sprints

take a look at startbodyweight