How did you grow a pair?

I'm fucking tired of being pushed around by people. How did you stop taking shit?

>Be me
>Talking to friends about random stuff
>Lightly push friend
>He fucking hits me in the chest
>It's a serious hit, actually hurts a bit
>I tell him to chill the fuck out
>Insane urge to fucking destroy his face

How do I get past that reluctance and actually take action. I won't be pushed around for the entirety of my life.

Those aren't your "friends".

Back in highschool I use to be like that, I had enough so the next time this fat fuck shoved me I punched him the second his hand touched me, he never did it again

Basically the second he hits you, swing back

When he wrongs you get hyper aggressive and confront him. If he doesn’t back down or apologize fuck him up.

I'd get physical a lot faster if bullying and that bull wasn't such a fucking risk, getting in a fight is almost certain expulsion. One time I threaten to rip the shit out of someone because he was annoying me, and the teacher got involved immediately. Ngl seeing him scared gave a real kek desu.

True, I don't really hang out with them, but our school is extremely small. The thing is they act so damn two faced. One minute they're relaxing with you the next they're shit talking you behind your back

Work as a pawnbroker for 7 or so years.Makes you jaded to the point where you don't care and are ready to throw down at a moments notice.

Yeah, might be bad to fight in a small school, mine was large and the kid never told the teachers or anyone I socked him

Stop hanging out those two faced fools, or if you dont have a choice you are going to have to get aggressive to defend yourself, bullies are weak as fuck and they dont realise it because no one has stood up to them

>getting in a fight is almost certain expulsion

user let me tell, you will only find beta's to tell you school is more valuable than your dignity. If hits you or threatens to hit you punch them in the nose and follow up with a hook to the side of the chin.

Out of curiosity, what's your dad like?

>what's your dad like?
You know this guy's dad is beta as fuck otherwise he wouldn't be here asking for advice. The West is cucked beyond belief when it comes to masculinity these days.

You are clearly underage, you should post here but this ONE TIME I will not report you.

You need to either start lifting asap and get big or join some kind of martial art that do full contact sparring, learn to get hit and hit back.
There is no psychological shortcut to solve this. You could move to another school you will still be bullied just by different people.

Well my dad says he like me but he can be pretty asshole-ish. My mom was roasting me about my grades and I said that I get it in annoyed tone. Then he started screaming about how I was a piece of dirt and that they were just tolerating me and that anyone else would have thrown me out. It's hard to not take it personally when its your dad screaming at you.
I don't think my dad's beta, he's pretty strong for an old man.

Yeah I know, was asking more for his benefit. Back in the day boys dads would have taken them on the hunt or to the fields with them and they would have learned by example of how to behave.

Now we're raised by fucking schoolteachers, the government and the media, all whom have an interest in weak, obedient fucking disgraces.

I already have a heavy bag that I pound at least weakly, its the only way I can deal with the stress.

>>Lightly push friend
you started it. some people have short tempers and i know i'd be unhappy if someone was pushing me, even if it was a friend

>I already have a heavy bag that I pound at least weakly, its the only way I can deal with the stress.
This is the most underage post i've seen in a long time

Well how do you deal with stress? Bottling up isn't healthy user. Hitting things works for me.

>punching bag

No you stupid underage fuck, punching a bag is nothing like sparring with a partner, its not even remotely close, its like a distant fucking galaxy experience wise.
There are no shortcuts to this. Either man up(by doing things that men do, lift or punch other men) of kys, or stay a pussy for the rest of your life. Its that simple, choice is yours.

Forgot pic related

If you werent a bitch he wouldnt punch you in the first place

Jesus fuck

Your dad is a fagtaking his frustration on his bitchy wife on you

And this turns you into beta bitch.

>Be me
>Talking to friends about random stuff
>Friend pushes me for no reason
>Fuck this guy
>Punch him in the chest
>Don't even hit him hard, but he takes it like a bitch
>Urge to never talk to this guy again

Why do underage high schoolers play and push each other like fucking children? When are people going to grow up?

>school
Underage b&

>My mom was roasting me about my grades and I said that I get it in annoyed tone. Then he started screaming about how I was a piece of dirt and that they were just tolerating me and that anyone else would have thrown me out.
so you were being an ungrateful little shit and when your dad saw how insolent and disrespectful you were being towards your mother, he decided to give you an angry earful of hurtful shit. look man, your dad probably doesn't mean those things, he just wanted to punish you for being an ingrate. I know you're young and you think your parents are annoying, but they think it's their job to make sure you get good grades. Just be an adult about it, tell your parents the truth. Be fair and honest with them, and accept responsibility when you fuck up, don't act indignant.

Wish my parents were still alive so I could tell them how much I appreciate they tried to raise me. They're just people too, user. Flawed people. Your dad's not evil, think about what he's trying to express and feeling, and why your mom wants you to get good grades.

Take up a combat sport and get an activity you can do with your father. Never stop reading books either. Google 'lord of the flies pdf' and start right now.

M8, you stop being the bitch by becoming the bully. And I don't mean the bully of small, weak dudes out there, I mean the bully of strong guys who can fight back. Learn to fight, lift, spar, and start teasing and mocking some big dudes who rub you the wrong way. Never start the aggression, but pressure them into it.

But my dad is evil, he is an alholic and abused my mother, even tried to stab her once (she took me and left after that)

Clean your room too, user.

And stop saying things that make you weak - stand up for yourself.

It depends where you touch me and how. If someone "lightly pushes" my face I will immediately punch you in the jaw. Shoulder is the only place you can jokingly push. If you do that with a smile and while laughing and he still hits you, don't hang out with that fucking sperg.

I used to do sparring, but I got pulled out cause my doctor said I could get retina could get detached. Apparently from that I could go blind. I lift at home with pushups, pull-ups, etc.

>Now we're raised by fucking schoolteachers
Hey buddy, I'm trying as hard as I fucking can to educate young dudes. But holy fuck the system we're forced to operate in is a goddamn mess. I'm seriously thinking of starting my own private school or something within the next five to 10 years because I'm seeing a massive wave coming and it's not going to be pretty. They're 13 now, but when they 23 or 33 shit is going to hit the fan.

>t. Teacher forced to cuck to the system in order to get a chance to help at least uncuck kids

>weak, obedient fucking disgraces.
o shit that's me...physically and mentally

Lies. If you had ever done sparring you would not have listened to your retarded doctors advice. Its probably more likely to get some sort of aneurism and die on a football field than detached retina from sparring.

>lift with push ups, pull ups
Another lie.